Almost home now, Jason. What do we say?
快到家了 杰森 怎么说来着
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
根子石头会使我骨折
but words can never hurt me.
但言语伤害不了我
Keep your chin up, son. We'll get through this just fine.
振作起来 儿子 我们不会有事的
Jason, have you got a comment? How do you feel, Jason?
你有什么见解 杰森 你有什么感觉
Back up! Back up, there!
退后
Okay, folks, come on out. You're safe now.
出来 你们安全了
Just step out and stay in front of me.
走在我前面
We'll get you in your house.
我们送你进屋子里
Come on, son. Just stay in front of me.
走吧儿子 跟我一起走
There you go, sweetheart.
我们到了 宝贝
If you need anything during the night,
要是你晚上需要什么
if you don't feel well, you just ring that bell, okay?
感觉不舒服的话 就摇那个铃 好吗
Okay, Mom.
好的 妈
Good night, Jason.
晚安 杰森
I know you're afraid.
我知道你很害怕
Maybe you think those people outside are right...
你也许认为外面那些人是对的
that we should take you to
我们应该送你去医院
the hospital and let the doctors treat you.
让医生们治疗你
We could do that.
但我们能做到
And they might take away
也许他们能把你癌症治好
your cancer and your body might feel better,
让你身体会觉得好些
but not your soul.
而灵魂却治不好
It's God himself who gave you this illness, Jason,
是上帝给你这个病的
for reasons that are his.
他有他的理由
If you're to be well in body and spirit,
如果你想身体和灵魂都健康
it's God who must come to deliver you.
那就是上帝来解救你了
(你的力量在人之间)
(你是创造奇迹的上帝)
Good morning. Here's a story
早安 这里有个故事
to warm the cockles of your heart, Scully.
能暖和你的心
"An 11-year-old boy diagnosed
"11岁男孩得到淋巴癌
with lymphatic cancer cured with a miracle."
奇迹似地治愈"
Jason McPeck. Goochland, Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州古奇兰的杰森
Yeah, his parents refused treatment on religious grounds.
他父母以宗教原因拒绝治疗
His faith forbids medical aid,
他的信仰拒绝用药
and soJason's cure was delivered by angels.
杰森是被天使治好的
Well, spontaneous remission, Mulder,
那是自然痊愈 穆德
isn't completely unheard of.
并不是完全没听说过
So-called "Miracle" Recoveries attributable...
所谓的"奇迹"复原..
to no clear cause or reason.
是没有根据和理由的
It's not the miracle I'm suspicious of. It's the messenger.
我相信不是什么奇迹 我惊讶的是给我消息的人
That came as an anonymous e-mail to me...
是一封匿名电子邮件寄给我的
from the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency.
从国防高级研究计划办事处
DARPA? Someone at DARPA.
DARPA DARPA的某个人
How'd you hear about it?
你从哪听说这件事
You subscribe to the Goochland Guardian?
你订过古奇兰卫报吗
No.
没有
So this just appeared miraculously
所以它奇迹似地
on your doorstep this morning?
在你门口出现
As far as I can tell,
我能说的是
I was the only one to whom it was delivered.
拿报纸来的人只放在我门口
Someone wants us on this case.
要人要我们调查此案
It's not a case, Mulder. Yeah, not yet.
这不是个案件 穆德 是啊 还不是
I'm gonna go back over to DARPA.
我要去DARPA一趟
You see what else you can find out about that boy.
你调查看看那男孩 还有没有别的资料
I just gotta know whether
我想弄明白
it was Roma Downey or Della Reese.
它是罗玛·唐尼(爱尔兰女演员)还是德拉·瑞斯(美国黑人女歌♥星)
Yes? Hi.
什么事 嗨
I'm Dana Scully with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是调查局探员黛娜·史卡利
Are you Mrs. McPeck?
你是麦克匹克夫人
What can we do for you?
有什么事
I'm here about your son.
我听说你儿子的事
Are we under investigation? Uh, no.
要调查我们 不是
I-I was just hoping to better understand
我只希望
what happened to him.
了解他更多的情况
May I ask, is he okay?
我可以问问他吗
Jason, you've got somebody to see you.
杰森 有人来看你
Tell her how you're feeling. I feel good.
把你的感受告诉她 我感觉很棒
Just a little out of breath.
只是有点喘不过气
You're looking at God's work.
你看的是上帝的杰作
Jason's life owes to his
杰森的生命
grace and exalts his name in the highest.
源于祂的恩典
Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.
感谢主 感谢主
And you say that you saw angels?
你说你看见天使
Yes. May I ask what they looked like?
是的 我可以问他们长什么样吗
They looked like men.
他们长得像人
They came from the sky in a ball of light.
他们从天上的一团光里来
And what did they say? They said not to be afraid.
他们说了什么 他们叫我别害怕
Then one of them pinched me kind of hard.
有个人夹得我好痛
And then I was better right away.
然后我就好多了
He pinched you? Where?
夹你哪里
Right here.
这里
What the hell are you doing? God's work. What else?
你在干什么 上帝的杰作 还会有什么
Get out of my car. I'd
下车 我
hoped for more accommodation toward the man...
希望你对那个救你
who saved that young boy's life, and yours.
和那小孩的命的人友善一点
You got your light. Now get out.
你点了烟 快出来
You're not at all curious...
你一点也不好奇..
about the chip that's been put in that boy's neck?
关于那孩子脖子上的芯片
You, a medical doctor,
你是医生
who has the same technology in your body,
你身体上也有同样的技术
who's witnessed this wondrous miracle firsthand?
有机会第一手看到这个奇迹
I've taken considerable trouble to prove my intentions.
我为了证明我的想法 费尽九牛二虎之力
The newspaper at your door, the e-mail to Mulder,
你门口的报纸 给穆德的电子邮件
the elaborate demonstration of curing this boy's cancer.
精心示范治疗的小孩的癌症
You see, I'm dying myself.
你知道 我快死了
A dying man who wants to make right...
一个将死之人想做一些对的事--
to share his secrets...
分享他的秘密..
and to bequeath this cure
遗赠这个解药
to millions of others, just like that boy.
给像男孩那样的人们
So you wanna give it to us?
所以你想给我们解药
To you, Agent Scully.
给你 史卡利探员
I've tired of Mulder's muleheadedness.
我厌倦了穆德的固执
His foolish ideas of overthrowing the system.
他破坏整个系统的愚蠢想法
You think I'm fooled by this?
你以为我会被你愚弄
I made you my offer.
我开个价
Agent Mulder hears a breath of this,
如果穆德一听说这事
rest assure I'll rescind it.
我就取消它
Take it to my grave.
把秘密带进我的坟墓
Yes, I need a trace on a D.C. Area phone number.
我想调查特区的一个电♥话♥号♥码
I need an address. Thank you.
我需要地址 谢谢
May I help you? I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
有什么事 对不起 我弄错了
May I see some identification?
我能看你的通行证吗
Look, is this necessary?
有必要吗
I just walked through the wrong door.
我只是走错门
Your identification, please.
你的通行证
Look... Third floor.
听着.. 三楼
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Please, sit.
请坐
I'm glad you came. You obviously knew that I would.
很高兴你能来 你显然知道我会来
Well, I know you're a
我知道你是医生
doctor and a woman of compassion. Please.
有同情心的女人 拜托
In the end...
临终..
a man finally looks at the sum of his life...
生命快到结束时看看这一生..
to see what he'll leave behind.
看看他留下了什么
Most of what I worked to build is in ruins.
我所做的大部分事都毁于一旦
And now that the darkness descends,
而现在黑暗降临
I find I have no real legacy.
我发现我根本没有真实的遗产
What are you dying of?
你死于什么病
Cerebral inflammation.
大脑感染
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表