In this case, a rhythmic motion of the hands...
在这案子里 有规律的感觉
producing an unconscious act in a conscious state.
在清醒的状态下 产生一种不自主的行为
It doesn't work on you.
对你来说无效
I know what hypnosis is, Mulder. Group hypnosis.
我知道什么是催眠 穆德 集体催眠
If you're suggesting that Donny Faster
如果你暗示
escaped from prison...
唐纳德越狱..
using a technique from a Vegas lounge act, I'd think again.
是用一种麻醉方式的话..我会重新考虑
Messmer was able to hypnotize
启示可以催眠
and command entire audiences.
和控制所有的听众
So, how would Donny have acquired this amazing ability?
唐纳德如何获得这种神奇的能力的
I'm not saying that it was Donny. Well, then who?
我没说那是唐纳德 那是谁呢
Three inmates are missing from three separate prisons.
有三个囚犯分别从 三个不同的监狱越狱了
One man has had possible contact with each of those cons.
有一个人可能连络其它囚犯
The prison chaplain. Glory. Amen.
监狱的牧师 「赞美主 」
Not God. The chaplain.
不是上帝 是牧师
Scully, what?
史卡利 怎么了
That song, can you hear that?
歌♥曲 你听不到吗
Barely.
几乎听不到
I haven't heard that song since high school.
高中毕业后 我就没听过这歌♥了
That's the second time I've heard it in the hour.
一小时内我是第二次听了
Well, I think if it was a make-out song,
我想如果是一首调情的歌♥
I think it'd be ruined forever now, huh?
我认为它不再被唱了
Oh, girl, don't look any further
"女孩 别看得太远"
下午12︰52
哈端斯伯格 伊利诺伊州
Looking for something to eat?
想吃什么
Me?
我
How 'bout... today's special?
今天特♥价♥如何
You aren't a narc, are you? No.
你不是个缉毒探员吧 不 不是
You're looking at my hands. You need a buff and polish.
你在看我的手 你要修饰一下它了
What are you, a freak?
你是做什么的 怪人一个
I-I just got out of prison.
我刚从监狱里出来
Hey, missy, leave the customers alone!
嘿 小姐 离客人远点
I'll do it for free.
我可以免费
You just got out of prison and you wanna
你刚从监狱里出来
give me a manicure?
要给我修甲
I'll even do your cuticles.
我还会帮你修脚
You receive the Lord's grace, and this is your thanks.
你得到主的仁慈 你该感恩
What? Who do you think got you out of prison?
什么 你以为谁把你从监狱里弄出来的
I don't care. I'm busy right now.
我不在乎 我现在在忙
The grace of God got you out.
上帝的仁慈把你弄出来
And it's the only thing that will keep you out.
这也是唯一能让你待在外面东西
I thought you were kidding.
我以为你在开玩笑
He's chosen you, Donny.
他选择了你 唐纳德
Later.
待会见
You called them on me. No.
你打电♥话♥叫他们来捉我的 不是
Then do something.
那快帮我
I have a car.
我有辆车
We aren't going to make it to the car.
我们不需要用车
It's within his power.
用它的力量
Glory. Amen.
「赞美主 」
Glory. Amen.
「赞美主 」
Is he here? Well, uh...
他在这儿吗 嗯..
We're trying to determine that.
我们尽力控制局面
Did you see him?
你看见他了
Well, that's a good question.
问得好
We thought we saw something, but apparently we didn't.
我们以为我们看见了 但很明显没有
We got a call about a possible sighting of the suspect.
我们收到电♥话♥说看到嫌疑犯
Something happened here, huh? Guy got hit by a car.
这儿发生了什么事 有人被车撞了
Prison chaplain, it turns out.
监狱牧师受伤了
A Reverend Orison.
奥里森牧师
Paramedics took him to the hospital.
救护车把他送进医院了
He's in pretty bad shape.
情况危险
Excuse me ,uh,could out turn that up,please?
请问 你可以开大声点吗
Yeah. What you need is a lover
是的 你要的 只是一个恋人"
Someone to take over
"一个关心你的人"
Oh, girl Don't look any further
"女孩 别看得太远"
And it's strange
"这很奇怪"
When you think of the chances
"当你想改变时"
哈端斯伯格 伊利诺伊州
圣·克莱医疗中心
You're lucky to be alive,Reverend Orison.
你很幸运还活着 奥里森牧师
Who are you? Special Agent Dana Scully.
你是谁 探员戴娜·史卡利
Believe in the Lord, Agent Scully. He believes in you.
请相信主 史卡利探员 他相信你
That's nice. But my partner and I are more concerned...
好 但我和我搭档更关心的是..
with several disappearances from
几个从戒备森严的监狱里
maximum security facilities that seem to involve you.
消失的人与你有关
Don't be concerned. God has them.
无所谓了 上帝要了他们
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Reverend? You're a believer, aren't you?
牧师 你是基♥督♥徒吗
This has nothing to do with me,sir.
我是不是与此无关
Has everything to do with you.
一切都和你有关
You have faith. Have had faith.
你有信仰 有过信仰
You hear Him calling you,
你听到他在召唤你
but you're unsure of what to do.
但你不知道该怎么办
It's not exactly a long shot, sir.
这不是一会儿的事 先生
You stand as you do now,
你就做好现在的事吧
neither here nor there, longing,
不是这也不是那儿 长久的
but afraid, waiting for a sign.
但警觉着 等着他提示你
Well, the signs are everywhere.
提示无处不在
What happened to the inmates, sir?
在监狱里发生了什么事
Everything has a reason, Scout...
每事都有原因
everything on God's earth.
在上帝土地上的每件事
Every moment of every day...
每时每刻
the devil waits for but an instant.
恶魔等待着
As it is, it has always been,
它总是这样发生
the devil's instant is our eternity.
恶魔的化身就是我们的永恒
The good reverend. How do you do?
好样的牧师 你好吗
Or maybe I should say, how do you do it?
也许我该说:你是怎么做的
His is the word.
是他的话
I am but the messenger who delivers it.
我 只是他的传话人
Well, this delivery arrived a little late.
这话传迟了一点
A little late and a little cold,
迟了一点也冷酷了一点
as a matter of fact.
事实上..
I thought you'd want to see it.
我想这是你想看到的
What is this?
这是什么
Blood of the lamb, Reverend.
羔羊的血 牧师
The handiwork of Mr. Donny Faster.
唐纳德·法斯特的艺术品
Ayoung girl he picked up at the bus stop. Oh, Lord.
一个他在公车站遇到的女孩 天哪
Where is he, Reverend?
他在哪儿 牧师
He took my car.
他拿了我的车
She wasn't supposed to die.
她不应该死
No, Donny was supposed to die.
唐纳德应该死
You were supposed to kill him.
你应该去杀他的
That's why you freed him.
所以你让他自♥由♥
God knows you're capable of it.
上帝知道你有这个能力
Rev. Orison is really Robert Gailen Orison,
奥里森牧师的真名叫罗伯特·盖伦·奥里森
convicted in 1959 of first degree murder.
1959年被控一级谋杀
Served 22 years in Solidad.
被关了22年
God spoke to me.
上帝和我说话
He told me to look after Donny.
他告诉我照顾唐纳德
When God spoke to you, Reverend,
当上帝和你说话时 牧师
did He happen to mention where Donny was headed?
他有告诉你唐纳德在哪儿吗
Where are you going, Mulder? To prove that man's a liar.
你要去哪里 穆德 去证实那男人撒谎
How do you prove that somebody
你要怎证实一个人
isn't being directed by God?
不是上帝指使的
You don't believe that it happened?
你不相信所发生的事
God is a spectator, Scully. He just reads the box scores.
上帝是旁观者 史卡利 他只是看到得分表
I don't believe that. You
我不相信 你认为
think God directs that man, directs him to kill?
上帝指使那男人去杀人
Donny Faster isn't dead and we don't
唐纳德没有死 我们也不知道..
know the other inmates who escaped are dead either.
其它越狱的人有没死
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表