That's my private line.
是我的私人专线
Skinner. Sir?
史基纳 长官
Agent Scully, where are you? I'm on the road.
史卡利你在哪 我正在路上
I'm sorry to call you on this line. It's all right.
对不起打这条线 没关系
It's just we've been worried about you.
我们都很担心你
Everything's okay.
一切都没事
I just wanted you to express that to Mulder.
我要你告诉穆德
He's standing right here. Why don't
他正站在这
you do that yourself. - No, sir, that's all right.
你自己说吧 不 没关系
Can you tell him that I'll call him later?
你告诉他我等会打电♥话♥给他
Just tell him that I'm fine.
说我一切没事就行了
She said she's fine.
她说她没事
She's in trouble.
她有麻烦了
I'm going to the restroom.
我去上洗手间
Mulder, I'm trusting you'll
穆德 我相信你
be able to make sense of what's on this tape.
能明白带子上的含意
I had no other way of contacting you.
我没别的方法联♥系♥你
Please try and understand that I weighed the risks.
请试着理解我所冒的险
I couldn't divulge these plans without risking them,
不冒险我无法揭穿阴谋
and I promise you that I weighed everything.
我向你保证我会摆平所有的事
Our current location is northbound
我们现在位于
on the Upstate Expressway.
北州高速公路上
We're driving my F.B.I. Fleet sedan.
开着我的FBI专车
I promise I will get these tapes to you as fast as I can.
我保证尽快给你带子
Oh! Excuse me.
对不起
Lifesaver?
要口香糖吗
You may as well get comfortable.
你也许会觉得舒服一点
We've got a good drive ahead.
前面的路会好走些
It's the masters of disguise.
是易容大♥师♥
Can we laugh it up in your apartment?
我们能在你公♥寓♥大笑吗
We got heat on our tail.
我们好兴奋
We did what you asked, pulled up what we could on Scully.
我们照你吩咐做了 尽可能找史卡利
We started with her credit
从她信♥用♥卡♥开始
cards to see if she purchased any airline tickets.
看看她是否买♥♥飞机票
And ended up hacking into some defense department node.
最后侵入一些国防部单位计算机
Where they demanded that we
他们要求我们
immediately identify ourselves...
马上显示身份..
or face prosecution for
或面临与政♥府♥为敌
espionage or crimes against the government.
的间谍犯罪活动
What does this have to do with finding Scully?
这跟找史卡利有什么关系
When we went into her computer,
我们检查了她的计算机
we found a series of deleted transmissions.
我们发现一些已删除的讯息
E-mail that had been erased
删除了子目录下的电子邮件
from her sub-directories, but not her hard drive.
而不是硬盘里的
A series of communications.
有一系列的讨论
From someone named Cobra.
跟一个叫科布拉的人
Who the hell is Cobra?
科布拉是谁
Scully would have told me about him.
史卡利应该会告诉我的
Well, looks like she's
看起来
gone to great lengths to keep this from you.
她好像瞒着你
I don't believe that.
我不相信
She knows that I'd find her no matter what.
她知道我无论如何也能找到她
Mulder, we can't find her. There's nowhere to start looking.
穆德 我找不到她 不知道从哪里下手
Yeah, I don't believe that either.
我也不信找不到
Give me that.
给我
How do you take your coffee?
你咖啡怎么喝
Unadulterated, thank you.
什么也不加 谢谢
You drugged me.
你对我下药
I did nothing of the sort.
我才不做那种事
How the hell did I get out of my clothes and into bed?
我是怎么脱衣服睡觉的
I carried you. You'd been up for over 30 hours.
我抱你去的 你睡了30个钟头
You were delirious. I only wanted to make you comfortable.
你精神错乱了 我只想你觉得舒服一点
Where are we? Milford, Pennsylvania.
我们在哪 宾州 米尔福德
Well, that wasn't part of the deal.
先前不是这么说的
I don't know what you're up to.
我不知道你想干什么
The keys are in the ignition.
钥匙在车子里
You're free to go, of course.
你当然可以走
The choice is still yours.
选择权仍在你那
Sir, I need your attention.
长官 你得注意一下
Is my assistant... No.
我助手 不是
She's away from her desk. I wouldn't just bust in here,
她不在办公桌上 我就不会冲进来
But as I said, it's a breaking situation.
但现在形势紧张
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么啦
That's my question exactly.
这也是我的问题
I believe you've all met. - Is this place secure?
我相信你们都见过面了吧 这里安全吗
Is it secure? Don't get testy, Gman.
安全吗 别生气了 怪人
Are you aware of a federal fugitive code-named Cobra?
你知道代号♥为科布拉的联邦逃犯
For the past six months, Cobra's been e-mailing Scully...
去年上半年 他一直给史卡利发邮件
from the Department of
他工作于
Defense where he works on a shadow project...
国防部先进研究部门的
for advanced research.
影子项目
A shadow project is right.
对 是影子项目
Where this dude works, even the shadows have shadows.
这位仁兄工作的地方 更加隐秘
Is that what I'm looking at here? No.
是我看到的这样吗 不是
What they're pulling up is Scully's
这是史卡利
correspondence back to Cobra.
对科布拉的回信
She has a relationship?
她有关系
No. Somebody posing as Scully...
不是 有人冒用史卡利..
who hacked into her
进入她的计算机
computer and has been capturing all her e-mail,
接收她的电子邮件
passing themselves off as Scully
假装史卡利
in order to win Cobra's trust.
以赢得科布拉的信任
The last five exchanges hinted a meeting...
五次交流之后
where they're gonna exchange
他们打算会个面
information on the project Cobra's working on.
要交换科布拉计划的数据
A meeting? Where? Don't know.
在哪见面 不知道
They just ended. Who's been in her computer?
他们就没有下文了 谁进入她的计算机
Smoking Man, or someone working for him.
抽烟人或为他工作的人
You gotta get to him now.
你得马上抓他
You of all people should know that
你们应该知道
you just don't get to him.
抓不到他
If you don't get to him,
如果你不抓他
it may be the last time we see Scully alive.
那会是最后一次见到史卡利
We'll be getting final instructions from our contact tonight.
我们今晚从我的联络人那里得到最终指示
He's... He's invited us to dinner.
他邀我们吃晚饭
I took the liberty of getting you something to wear.
我自作主张给你选了件衣服
It's, uh... It's beautiful.
它..很漂亮
I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
I look forward to tonight.
我迫不及待等待今晚
So your contact's going to join us? I presume so.
你的联络人会加入我们 差不多
You extol our great trust,
你说我们要建立信任
but you still haven't told me who he is.
但你仍没告诉我他是谁
He is to human genetic science...
他对于人类基因科学..
as Oppenheimer and Fermi were
就像奥本海默和费米
to the advent of nuclear warfare.
对核战做出的贡献一样
I'm still not clear what my importance is to this exchange.
我仍然不明白 这次交换我有什么重要性
This man... We'll call him Cobra...
我们叫他..科布拉
he needs assurances...
他要保证..
that the science he's gonna
他的科学数据
hand over won't fall into the wrong hands.
不会交给错误的人
I've told him of you. He's expecting to meet you here.
我跟他说起过你 他期待与你见面
Well...
好
to the future.
为未来干杯
I must tell you something else.
我说点别的
Something that's so unbelievable,
一些难以置信的事
so incredible,
不可思议的
that to know it is to look at the entire world anew.
知道就会看到一个全新的世界
What?
什么
What we are being given, it's not the cure for cancer.
给我们的不是治癌药
It's the holiest of grails, Dana.
是最神圣的圣杯
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表