Don't leave town, Mr. Alvarez.
别离开镇上 阿♥拉♥维斯先生
Don't you find it odd that
你不觉得马力尼不精通赌博
the Amazing Maleeni's a lousy poker player?
是很奇怪的事吗
This is a guy who's adept at manipulating cards.
那个人是玩牌高手
Maybe he wasn't so adept.
也许他不够厉害
LaBonge certainly doesn't have a
拉邦奇当然
high opinion of his skills. There's another possibility.
看不起他的技巧 还有另一种可能性..
Behold... an ordinary household quarter.
看 一个普通的硬币
I'm going to take the quarter
我打算把硬币
from my right hand and place it into my left hand.
从右手放入左手
Where is it? It's in your right hand.
它在哪 右手
No, no, no. Ahh-ahh!
错了错了 啊哈
That's not bad. Mulder... Blow your nose, Scully.
不错嘛 穆德 打个喷嚏 史卡利
Blow your nose. Come on. Blow. Achoo.
打个喷嚏 快 哈啾
Tada! Look at that. The Great Muldeeni. Amazing!
看 伟大的穆德力尼 真神奇
What's the point? Misdirection.
关键是什么 误导
It's the heart of magic, like LaBonge said.
拉邦奇所说魔术的重心
I made you look in one direction,
我叫你往另一个地方看
the quarter went in the other.
硬币去另一个地方
That's what you think's happening in this case?
这是你对这个案子的想法
I think we're being led around by our noses.
我们被牵着鼻子走
By whom? Maleeni's already dead.
被谁 马力尼已经死了
It certainly would appear so.
很快会出现的
But then again,
接着又来一次..
you thought the quarter was in the right hand.
你还是以为硬币在右手
911 emergency. Yeah, hello?
911急救 喂
Yeah, I want to report a man with a gun.
我想报案
He's threatening to kill somebody.
有人用枪威胁要杀人
Can you please speak up?
你能说大声点吗
No, I can't speak up. No, I can't!
不行 不行
Sir?
先生
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, partner. Hey, guys.
嘿 伙伴 嘿 小子
You son of a bitch. I'm sorry?
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 什么
You tried to frame me.
你想陷害我
I didn't! - Oh, you didn't, huh?
我没有 - 你没有
Wait! We've got a deal!
等等 我们说好的
We got no deal. I'm gonna bleed you,
我们没说好 我要杀你
you little bitch. Back off.
这小子 退后
You're dead.
你死定了
Freeze!
站住
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
Hands behind your head. Do it!
手放头上 快
Put your hand down. Spread your legs.
放下手 腿打开
Agents. An unexpected surprise.
探员们 真是意外的惊喜
Good afternoon.
午安
We'd like to have a word with you, Mr. Pinchbeck.
我们想和你谈一谈 平奇先生
I'm fairly busy, actually. I'll bet.
我很忙 真的 我打赌
Hey! What? Let's take a little spin, shall we?
嘿 什么 我们谈一谈
What's this all about?
这都是什么
It's about misdirection, Mr. Pinchbeck.
是误导 平奇先生
Or should I say the Amazing Maleeni?
或者我应该说.. "神奇马力尼"
Mulder!
穆德
It's a trick, Scully. Voila.
是个小把戏 史卡利
Had you fooled.
你被骗了
You're Maleeni? Call me Herman.
你是马力尼 叫我荷门
I was afraid for my life.
我害怕我的生活
That's why I did what I did. I'm not proud of that.
所以我做了那些事 我一点都不觉得骄傲
But I owe a lot of money that I can't possibly pay back.
我欠很多钱还不起
We know... gambling debts to a man named Alvarez.
我们知道.. 你欠阿♥拉♥维斯赌博的钱
Yeah, that tattooed psychopath.
是的 那个纹身的反♥社♥会♥分子
I've since heard terrible stories about him,
我听过他的恐怖事迹..
things he did in prison to fellow inmates.
他在监狱对受刑人的所为
So why'd you play poker with him?
你为什么与他赌扑克
He runs a good game.
他玩得很好
I gamble to supplement my income.
我以赌博补充收入
God knows, magic barely pays.
天知道魔术赚不了什么钱
Why did you lose?
你为什么输
You could've manipulated the cards, right?
你可以操纵牌局的
Cheat? You're asking why I don't cheat at cards?
作弊 你问我为什么不作弊
Well, you could, right? Of course, I could.
你能的 不是吗 当然 我可以
But how would I live with myself? Who raised you?
但我如何生活 谁养你
Well, sir,
先生..
what does any of this have to do with your twin brother...
你与你的双胞胎兄弟有何关系
being found decapitated at the Santa Monica Pier?
在圣莫妮卡码头被发现的那个
I went to my brother for a loan.
我跟我兄弟借钱..
Just my luck and his.
靠我和他的运气
You found him dead of a heart attack.
你发现他死于心脏病
His body was still warm.
他的尸体还温热的..
Looking at him lifeless,
看他生命死去
I saw myself, my own eventual mortality.
我觉得自己也快要死了
I saw all the things I meant to accomplish but didn't.
我一无所获
It was an opportunity to vanish, to become someone else.
那是一个消失的机会 变成其它的人
Like I said, I'm not proud of what I did.
正如我所说 我对我所做的一点都不觉得骄傲
And so you refrigerated the body.
所以你冰冻尸体
I needed time to figure out how to pull it all off.
我需要时间想办法处理
Impersonating my brother, I called the bank,
扮成我兄弟 我打电♥话♥给银行
told them I needed a vacation week,
说我想休假..
a trip to Mexico.
去墨西哥旅行
Then the bank received word that
然后银行得知
I'd been in a terrible accident.
我发生严重车祸
It gave me plenty of time away from work.
给我充分时间不必上班
And you posed as an amputee...
你就扮成截肢者..
to allay suspicion that you weren't your brother.
去除别人的疑心
That, and I rather enjoy the sympathy,
我享受怜悯
especially from the women in our office.
特别是办公室的女人
You, uh, still haven't explained...
你还没有解释..
why you left your brother's body at the pier,
为什么在码头留下你兄弟的尸体
or why you arranged to have his head fall off.
为什么你安排他的头落地
He explained it. He put it so eloquently when we last spoke.
我们最后一次谈话时 他强烈要求的
It was my final performance.
是我最后的表演
I wanted to go out with such a shock, such a denouement,
我以这个震惊的结局逃脱
as would forever be remembered in the annals of magic.
被永远载入历史
That was your last performance.
这是你最后一次表演
What's this for?
干什么
Well... I still think you've got a few tricks up your sleeve.
我认为你还有把戏
My God.
天哪
We gave you handicapped parking. We built you a ramp.
我们给你残障停车位 我帮你造了残障斜坡
Did he have access to the vaults?
他去过保险库吗
Well, yes. He has a key to the day gate. Several of us do.
他有门的钥匙 我们好几个人有
What are you looking for, Mulder? Any hint at all...
你找什么 穆德 任何的提示..
as to why Maleeni here is really impersonating his brother.
为什么马力尼扮演他兄弟
What about this?
这个呢
Could he have removed the funds electronically?
他能用计算机删除基金吗
He didn't have security clearance for E.F.T.S...
他没有密♥码♥
electronic fund transfers.
做不了电子转账
Maybe he got around the security.
或许他能取消安全机制
Can we check the withdrawal records?
能看看撤消记录吗
It would require your badge number and thumbprint...
需要你的微章号♥及指纹..
and probably a federal subpoena to boot.
可能还需要传票
We're extra cautious with the E.F.T.S.
我们对电子转账很警觉的
You can understand why.
你应该知道原因
There may be an easier way.
可能有更容易的办法..
If I call up a transaction list for this terminal...
如果我调出事务历史记录..
No. No, everything's in order.
没有 什么都没动
Mulder,
穆德
it says here something about a robbery attempt yesterday.
昨天有人企图抢劫..
Yeah, that wasn't against us,
是的 但不影响我们
but the armored transport service we deal with.
是针对运钞车
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表