Well, I'm in your mother's house and
我在你♥妈♥的♥家中
I found a piece of a document that she burned.
找到她烧掉的文件
A document that matches one that
和我发现的财政部
I found in the treasury investigation file.
调查档案吻合
But she had the original, Mulder.
但她有原稿 穆德
I don't see where you're goin' with this, Scully.
我不明白你要怎样 史卡利
This is the document that effectively calls off
这文件下令取消了
the search for your sister, Mulder.
对你妹妹的寻找 穆德
And it's signed with the initials "C.G.B.S."
署名为C.G.B.S.
C.G.B. Spender...
C.G.B.史班德
the Smoking Man.
抽烟人
He was involved with this back in '73.
他在1973年就卷入这件事
That's not exactly a revelation, Scully.
没什么奇怪的
He was a friend of my father's.
他是我父亲的朋友
Mulder, you told me you believed that
穆德 你说过你相信
he's the man that killed your father,
他是杀了你♥爸♥的凶手
that he's the man who's done nothing
他是来破坏
but confound your work,
你工作的
who's come close to killing you.
他接近你是要杀你
And here he's ordering people to stop
他下令阻止大家
looking for your sister.
寻找你妹妹
I don't see what you think this proves,
我不明白你怎么想的
or how you think it's gonna help me find her now.
这对我寻找她有什么帮助
You don't wanna press him? It's a dead end.
你不想追查他吗 那是条死胡同
He's never been of any help,
他没帮过忙
and he's not gonna be of any help now.
现在也帮不上
Look, I'm pursuing this my own way, all right. I gotta go.
我现在自己找 好了 我要忙了
It's not exactly the end of the rainbow, is it, Harold?
那不是彩虹尽头吗 哈罗德
There's something here. I'm getting a strong sense of it.
这里有东西 我有强烈的感觉
I think we should have a look.
我们得看一下
I've had a look.
我已经看过了
What are you afraid of? That you'll really find her?
你在怕什么 你怕你真的找到她
That you'd have to deal with it? There's nothing here.
还是你要面对的 这里没东西
It's a decommissioned base.
这是退役基地
You wrote the name down yourself.
你自己写下了名字
Why do you care so much about what I feel?
你为什么关心我所想的事
Why is this so important to you?
为什么这对你那么重要
You gentlemen need to move along.
你们得走开
I have to ask you to turn around and get back in your car.
我得请你们转身上车
There's nothing to see here.
这里没什么好看的
There is something here to see, Agent Mulder. I'm sure of it.
这里有东西 穆德探员 我确定
Hello?
喂
I should have grabbed it for you.
我应该帮你接电♥话♥的
I like to make myself useful.
我喜欢让自己有点用处
You can start by putting out that cigarette.
你如果把烟熄了就很有用了
You've got it all figured out, don't you, Agent Scully?
你已经查出来了 不是吗 史卡利探员
All but why you can't just come to the door and knock.
为什么你不能敲门后再进来
I did that.
我敲了
No one answered.
没人回应
You're sick.
你病了
I had an operation.
我动了手术
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to stop looking.
我要你别找了
You've wanted that since 1973...
你从1973年开始就这么想了..
when you ordered an end to the search
当你下令停止
for Agent Mulder's sister.
搜寻穆德妹妹时
Your initials are on that document.
你的签名出现在文件里
Yes, I signed that order,
是的 我签署了那命令
because I knew then what I know now...
因为我知道..
no one's gonna find her.
没有人能找到她
Why not?
为什么找不到
Because I believe she's dead.
因为我相信她已经死了
No reason to believe otherwise.
没理由不相信
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
If you knew that she was dead,
如果你知道她已经死了
why didn't you say something earlier? Why now?
为什么不早说 为什么现在说
There was so much to protect before. It's all gone now.
以前要保护很多事情 现在都已经消失了
So you just let Mulder believe that she was
所以这些年你让穆德以为
alive for all these years?
她还活着
Out of kindness, Agent Scully.
友善点 史卡利探员
Allow him his ignorance.
容许他的无知..
It's what gives him hope.
是给他希望
My sister was here? Yes.
我妹妹在这里 是的
One of these houses? Where?
其中一间房♥子 哪间
I've lost it, whatever it was.
总之 我跟丢了
Which house, Harold? Come on. Which house?
哪间房♥子 快 哪间房♥子
I don't know.
我不知道
Harold, we don't have all night. Which house was it?
我们没什么时间了 哪间房♥子
Let's go, Harold.
我们走 哈罗德
You were right. This was the house.
你是对的 就是那间房♥子
How do you know? Look.
你怎么知道 你看
I told you! What did I tell you?
我就说了 我告诉过你
You told me she was here.
你告诉我她在这
You didn't say with who.
你没说和谁在一起
When did you come up with this story, Mulder?
你什么时候编出这故事的 穆德
Because yesterday when I spoke to you,
我昨天和你说的时候
you said that the Smoking Man wasn't involved.
你说吸烟人没介入
Turns out you were right.
事实证明你是对的
He had every reason to call off the hunt for my sister.
他有理由取消搜寻我妹妹
After her abduction, she was returned to him...
在她绑♥架♥后 她回去他那
and he raised her at the military base,
他在军事基地扶养她
along with his son Jeffrey Spender.
和他儿子杰弗里一起
Mulder... Scully, I saw her name in the cement.
穆德.. 史卡利 我看见她的名字在水泥地上
Her handprints right next to his.
她的手印 在他的手印旁
Mulder, I spoke to him...
穆德 我和他谈过..
the Smoking Man, C.G.B. Spender, whatever his name is.
吸烟人 CGB 史班德 不论他的名字是什么
You went to him?
你去找他
He told me that she was dead.
他告诉我她已经死了
Well, he's a liar.
他是个骗子
Mulder, why would he lie now? I mean, think about it.
他为什么现在还要撒谎 我的意思是 你想想..
It hurts me to tell you this.
告诉你这件事 对我来说有多残酷
The handprints prove he's a liar!
那手印证明他是骗子
I saw her handprints in the cement.
我看到了水泥上的手印
Her name "Samantha" right underneath them.
她的名字「萨曼莎」写在地下
How more obvious can it be?
多么明显的证据
Harold Piller led me there. He led me right to 'em.
哈罗德带我去那的 直接到那
Oh, he led you, Mulder.
哦 他带你去的 穆德
He led you from the moment that he met you.
他从见到你那一刻 就开始带着你走
Something wrong?
怎么了吗
Sit down, Harold.
坐下 哈罗德
Hi.
嗨
You're back.
你回来了
Scully has informed me
史卡利提醒了我
that you failed to mention something to me
我们第一次见面时
when we first met.
你忘了说一些事
What? That you're currently the subject...
什么 你现在是
of a criminal investigation into the murder of your son.
你儿子谋杀案的主要被调查对象
My son was taken from me.
我儿子从我身边被带走的
The police need someone to blame.
警方需要有人来负责
That's not all, Harold. Your history of mental illness.
不全然是 哈罗德 你的精神病史
You were institutionalized, diagnosed with schizophrenia.
你被诊断为精神分♥裂♥症
I've got that under control.
我的病情已经被控制了
You wouldn't have believed me if I had told you any of that.
如果我说了你就不会相信我了
Look what I've shown you.
看看我带你看到的
You only tell me what you see.
你只告诉我你看到的
I came to you because I wanna help.
我来找你是因为我想帮忙
You think I'm a fraud?
你以为我是骗子
What do I have to gain from this?
这么做对我有什么好处
How am I any different from you?
我和你有什么不同吗
All I want is to find my son. I... I just...
我只想找到我儿子 我..我只..
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表