Who would want Anson Stokes back?
谁会想让安森·斯多克起死回生
I mean, really, really back?
我是说 真正的、实际上起死回生
His brother, Leslie?
他弟弟 莱斯利
Well, this is no good!
这可不好
What did you do to me?
你对我♥干♥了什么好事
You're back from the dead, man!
你起死回生了 伙计
What kind of gratitude is that?
你这是什么态度呀
What did you do to me?
你对我♥干♥了什么好事
I wasted two wishes on you, that's what I did!
我在你身上浪费了两个愿望 这就是我对你干的好事
I can't feel my heart.
我感觉不到我的心跳
I... I can't feel my blood.
我感觉不到血液在流动
I am yellow!
我还是黄色的
I'm cold. I'm cold.
我好冷 我好冷
You know what? Screw this. I'm cold.
你知道吗 去它的 我好冷
I'm cold.
我好冷
I wasted two wishes on you
我在你身上浪费了两个愿望
and a perfectly good bowl of cornflakes.
还有一碗好吃的玉米片
There, I turned the heat up!
喂 我把暖气打开了
Are you happy now, huh? Are you happy?
你现在高兴了 你爽了吗
Is there anything else I can do for you there, buddy?
还有其它什么事 我可以帮你的吗 伙计
What do you say? Maybe wipe your little yellow butt?
你说什么 把你的黄屁♥股♥擦干净吗
Thanks for nothing.
实在太感谢你了
You wanna make your third wish, champ?
要许第三个愿望了吗 急脾气
I'd like to get out of here before the blowflies hatch.
我想趁苍蝇还没孵化前 快点离开这里
Yeah, I tell you what.
好 我告诉你
My last wish is gonna be for me, okay?
我最后一个愿望要给自己 明白吗
It's gonna be for me. You hear that, Anson?
是给我的 听到没 安森
I wasted two wishes on you,
我浪费了两个愿望在你身上
and you don't even give a damn about that.!
你却一点儿也不领情
Okay. All right. Third wish.
好 行了 第三个愿望
Let's see. I could wish for, uh...
想想啊 我可以想要…嗯…
I could wish for money.
我可以想要钱
Everybody wishes for money.
大家都希望有钱
Um... There's the invisibility thing.
嗯… 还有变成隐形
I guess that turned out pretty stupid,though,
可结果会很蠢的 是不是啊
huh, Anson? To be invisible!
安森 变成隐形人
That was real smart, huh?
那真够聪明的 对吗
Uh, X-ray eyes, maybe. No, that isn't it.
透视眼 也许吧 不 不是那个
Like you said, solid gold wheelchair.
像你说的 来个纯金轮椅
Wait, I got it. Legs!
等等 有了 腿
Would you mind removing your eyewear, ma'am?
介意把眼镜拿下来吗 女士
Do you have a name?
你有名字吗
Not for a long time, now.
很久没有了
How about if I call you Jenn? That's short forJinniyah.
我叫你吉恩如何 那是“吉奈亚”的简称
The, uh, fire department just recovered two bodies.
消防署刚发现了两具尸体
Leslie Stokes and his brother Anson? Looks like it.
莱斯利·斯多克和他哥哥安森 看来是吧
And, uh, Anson Stokes is visible now, of course.
还有 嗯…安森·斯多克 现在不隐形了 当然
But what I'd really love an explanation for...
但我最想要的解释是…
is how his corpse got from my locked morgue all the way
尸体是如何从上锁的太平间
across town to the Mark Twain Trailer Park
越过市区跑到马克·吐温拖车场的
Ask him. He's got it all figured out.
问他吧 他全想通了
I know what he'd say.
我知道他会怎么说
He'd say that you're some kind of a genie
他一定会说你是
from a Thousand and One Nights or something like that
来自“天方夜谭”的某只妖精什么的
And that you grant people wishes. There you have it.
而且能满足人们的愿望 你也明白了
One thing I haven't been able to figure out is
我还想不通一点就是
whether you're a good genie or an evil one.
你这个女妖精是正还是邪
Everybody you come in contact
每个跟你有过接触的人
with seems to meet a bad end.
几乎都不得善终
That's the conclusion you've drawn? That I'm evil?
这就是你得出的结论吗 我是邪恶的
Well, possibly evil. Possibly cursed. A curse to others.
可能是邪恶的 也可能受诅咒的 对别人的诅咒
The only thing you people are cursed with is stupidity.
你们人类受到的唯一诅咒 是愚蠢
All of you. Everybody.
你们俩 所有的人
Mankind. Everyone I have ever come into
整个人类 每一个跟我
contact with without fail.
接触到的人无一例外
Always asking for the wrong thing.
总是要求不正当的东西
You mean making the wrong wishes? Yeah.
你是说许错愿吗 对
It's always, "Give me money.
总是“给我钱”
Give me big boobs. Give me a big hoo-hoo.
“给我大胸部” “给我大老二”
Make me cool like the Fonz. "
“让我变酷一点”
Or whoever's the big name now.
或是让我变成名人某某
You've been out of circulation a long time.
你消声匿迹已经很久了
So what? In 500 years, people have not changed a bit.
那又怎样 这五百年来 人们一点也没有改变
Five hundred years?
五百年
Granted they smell better now, generally speaking.
味道算是好闻了些 一般而言
But human greed still reigns...
但贪婪依旧支配大权
shallowness, a propensity for self-destruction.
还有肤浅 以及 自我毁灭的倾向
You're saying that you have been a firsthand witness
你是说这五百年来
to 500 years of human history?
你一直是人类历史的直接见证人
I used to be human.
我也曾是人类
I was born in 15th century France.
我出生在十五世纪的法国
And then one day an old Moor came to my village
有一天一个老摩尔人去我的村庄
peddling rugs.
兜售地毯
And I unrolled one that an ifrit had taken residence in.
我打开了一条有伊佛烈特居住的毯子
An "Ifrit"?A very powerful class of genie.
“伊佛烈特” 拥有强大♥法♥力等级的妖精
He offered me three wishes.
他给了我三个愿望
For the first,I asked for a stouthearted mule.
第一个 我希望能有头干劲十足的骡子
For the second, uh, a magic sack that
第二个 一只总是装满
was always full of turnips.
大头菜的魔法袋
Did I mention this was 15th century France?
我提到过那是十五世纪的法国吧
What was your third wish?
那你的第三个愿望是…
My third... I pondered for a great while.
第三个… 我沉思了好一阵子
I didn't want to waste it.
我不想浪费它
So finally, feeling very intelligent, I spoke up, and I said...
于是最后 我作出自认聪明无比的决定 我大声说出…
"I wish for great power and long life."
“我希望拥有强大的法力并长寿”
And thus became a genie yourself.
所以你自己成了妖精
Gave me the mark of theJinn... right there.
并给了我妖精的标记… 就在这里
It's forever. Sort of like a prison tattoo.
永远不会消失 如同囚犯刺青
I should've been more specific.
我当时该说得更具体点
So am I under arrest?
那么我被捕了吗
I can't think of anything we have to hold you on.
我想不到任何扣留你的理由
Not surprisingly, we don't have any evidence of any of this,
毫无意外地 我们没有任何的证据
so, uh, I think she's free to go.
所以…我认为她可以走了
No, I'm not. He unrolled me.
不 我不可以 他释放了我
I get three wishes.
我得到了三个愿望
So, your partner left the airport rather quickly.
你搭档从机场离开得真快
I don't think she likes me very much.
我想她不怎么喜欢我
Oh, well, I don't think she knows what to make of you.
噢 我想她是不知道该如何与你相处
I don't... think I do either, really.
说实话…我也不太知道
Well, you could always give up your three wishes.
你随时可以放弃那三个愿望
I'll disappear. No hard feelings.
我会消失 没问题
I didn't think so. So what's your first wish?
我想你不会放弃 那第一个愿望是什么
Well... W-W...
嗯…
What would your wish be if-if you were in my place?
站在我的立场来看 你会许什么愿
I'm not you. It doesn't matter.
我不是你 这没关系的
No, but, you know, I just... I'd like to know.
不 不过我只想… 只是想知道
I'd...
我会…
wish that I never heard the word "Wish" Before.
希望从来没听过“希望”这个字
I'd wish that I could live my life moment by moment,
我会希望能时时刻刻 过自己的生活
enjoying it for what it is instead of...
享受着生活本身 而不用…
instead of worrying about what it isn't.
不用为了它所不是的样子 感到担忧
I'd sit down somewhere with a great cup of coffee,
我想找个地方坐下 喝上一杯上好咖啡
and I'd watch the world go by.
看着世界流逝
But then again, I'm not you.
不过话说回来 我并不是你
So I doubt that's your wish.
所以我认为 这不会是你的愿望
You know, I think I'm beginning to see the problem here.
你知道吗 我开始明白症结所在了
You say that most people make the wrong wishes, right?
你说大多数人都许错愿 对吗
Without fail. It's like giving a chimpanzee a revolver.
无一例外 就像给黑猩猩一把左轮手♥枪♥
This is because they make their wishes
这是因为他们的愿望
solely for personal gain.
都只是为了满足个人私利
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表