did not commit murder.
没有杀人
But I think that he saw the person who did,
但我想他看见那个人了
and he may be covering up for it.
而他也许想隐瞒
I'm not sure there was a person to see.
我不确定有人看见
I think there was a force at work here.
但或许有人施压
What kind of force? Some
怎样施压 也许是
kind of territorial or spiritual entity maybe.
某种地域上或精神上的..
Poltergeists have long
这样的暴♥力♥案子
been associated with violent acts like this,
经常和鬼扯上关系
and they tend to manifest around young people.
它们喜欢捉弄年轻人
They seem to be drawn to the turmoil of adolescence.
他们表现得非常叛逆
Mulder, rather than spirits,
穆德 别说鬼神了
can we at least start with Tony's friends?
我们能不能和汤尼的朋友谈谈
Please, just... for me?
拜托 权当为我
I think there's one person in particular I'd like to talk to.
我认为有一个人.. 你我都特别想谈谈
Let's wrap it up, people.
大家请交卷
Two-minute warnin'.
两分钟时间
There goes half your grade, Max.
考试过了一半了 马思
You missed the midterm. Not if I take it right now.
你错过了期中考 如果我现在考就不算
In one minute? Oh, I've been studying.
一分钟之内 都是我学过的
I don't care who your father is.
我才不理你父亲是谁
You fail my test, it sticks.
你不及格就完蛋了
I guess I better ace it then, huh?
我想我最好现在写
Take your seat, young man.
找个位子坐下 小伙子
Piece of cake. It is when you mark 'em at random.
简单! 你就是把格子填满嘛
Go ahead. Check it.
继续 检查一下
Maybe I got more goin' on than people know.
也许我比别人知道的多
Chastity Raines? I'm Agent Scully.
卡斯迪·瑞恩 我是史卡利探员
This is Agent Mulder. We're with the F.B.I.
这位是穆德探员 我们都从联邦调查局来
I remember you. Chastity,
我认得你 卡斯迪
what did you and Tony talk about this morning?
你今天早上和汤尼谈了什么
He didn't kill that cop. How can you be so sure?
他没有杀死那警♥察♥ 为何你那么肯定
Tony just doesn't have it in him. Do you?
汤尼不需这么做 你这样认为
Were you there when it happened?
你在场吗
Look, I gotta go.
听着 我要走了
Do you realize that Tony could
你明白汤尼要
go to prison for the rest of his life for this?
为了这要坐一辈子牢
Chastity, if you know something,
卡斯迪 如果你知道什么
now's the time to mention it.
该是说出来的时候了
Unless they got a warrant, you don't have to say nothin'.
除非他们有逮捕令 你什么也不用说
Wow. You must be her lawyer.
哦 你一定是她的律师
Let's go.
我们走
Butting into our investigation.
影响我们的调查
I wonder what your father, the sheriff, would think.
我想你的父亲 警长会考虑的
How do you know who my dad is?
你怎么知道我父亲是谁
You got the same last name.
你们同姓
Oh, you're good.
哦 你真棒
We're done here. Come on, babe.
谈话完毕 走吧宝贝
You must've been a Betty back in the day.
你一定很「整霉」
A "Betty"? "Back in the day."
「整霉」 整天倒霉
Scully.
史卡利
What about the murder weapon?
杀人凶器又怎样了
All I know is we put the flashlight in here and now it's gone.
我所知道的是手电筒不见了
It's like it just disappeared into thin air.
就像它消失在空气中了
How many people have access to this evidence room?
有多少人可以进证物室
Only me and the dozen deputies.
只有我和几个警♥察♥
What does the tape show?
这录像带看到什么
That no unauthorized persons
没有警♥察♥进来
came in and no one went anywhere near this locker.
也没有人靠近这锁头
Was this here before? I don't know.
这以前有吗 不知道
Can we take a look at the surveillance tape?
我们可以看看那录像带吗
You can see that the flashlight was properly secured.
你可以看到手电筒放得很安全
It's not like we're
不像我们
runnin'some kind of half-assed operation here.
以前的行动那样
No one's saying that you are, Sheriff.
没人说你是 警长
Here's when the state
州警♥察♥
police showed up to take it to the crime lab.
把它送去罪证实验室
There's me goin'to get it.
这里是我去把它拿回来
We opened up the locker, and it's gone.
我们开启锁就不见了
I maybe, uh, didn't give you all
我也许没有热情招呼你们
the warmest welcome, but if you have any ideas.
但如果你们有线索的话
May I? I watched it a dozen times.
可以看看吗 我看了好几次了
Could there be a malfunction with the V.C.R.?
会不会是录像机故障呢
I don't see how.
我不看出来
Plus, there's no gap in the time code.
加上也没有时间差
The murder weapon was the only hard evidence we had.
凶器是我们唯一拥有的实证
Without it, we got no case.
没有它 我们立不了案
You know what I gotta do now?
你知道我现在要干什么吗
I gotta call Ron Foster's widow
我去致电福斯特的遗孀
and tell her that I gotta turn his killer loose.
告诉她要释放杀人凶手了
Scully, check this out.
史卡利 看这个
What am I supposed to be seeing? Here it comes.
看什么呢 它来了..
Now you see it.
看到了吗
One more frame. Now you don't.
有人影 现在没了
What do you make of that, Scully? Take another look.
那是什么造成的 史卡利 再看一下
Now it's here.
就在这
Now it's not.
现在没了
Are you ready to be straight with me?
你打算和我说实话吗
Leave me alone, Mom. Would you just leave me alone.
让我静一静 妈妈 可以吗
I'm tired!
我很累
This isn't like a bad report card, Anthony. A man is dead.
这不是考试不及格 安东尼 有人死了
I told you, I didn't do it!
我告诉过你了 我没干
It's just that what you say happened doesn't make sense.
但你说的让我摸不着头绪
There's gotta be more to it.
肯定还有事
Well, there isn't. Okay?
好 还有 行了吧
Are those kids involved in this? That boy Max?
那些小孩子也涉及这件事吗 那个马思
No.
没有
Mom, they're the only friends I have here.
妈 他们是我在这唯一的朋友
You're done seein' 'em.
你一定看见他们了
You don't even know them.
你甚至还不认识他们
I do know them. I was your age once.
我认识 我是过来人
Tony, we came here to get a fresh start,
汤尼 我们来这儿是为了一个新的开始
get away from them bad schools, the wrong crowd.
离开以前不好的学校 坏朋友
You are doing so well here.
这儿的人都不错
How would you know? You're never around.
你怎么知道 你从不跟邻居聊天
You think it's my dream to work two jobs?
你以为我想打两份工吗
I'm doin' it for you, Tony.
我是为了你呀 汤尼
I just wanna get some sleep. That's all I want.
我现在只想睡觉
You got a chance at a good life,
你有机会有个好人生
a real future.
一个真正的未来
We didn't come all this way so you could throw it away.
我们还没走完 你可以把它抛开
Listen to that, man. This car's got guts.
听着 伙计 这车被登记了
Sort of like you that way. Whose car is this, Max?
就像你那样 这是谁的车 马思
Chastity told you to shut
卡斯迪告诉过你闭嘴
up and sit tight and things would be fine.
镇定 一切都会好的
You did that. It tells me a lot. Everything's not fine.
你做了 我知道 一切都很糟
We're in a stolen car, a cop is dead.
我们坐着一辆偷来的车 一个警♥察♥死了
Calm down, man. He'd been snoopin' around. He had to go.
放心 他到处嗅嗅 会走的
What do you mean, "He had to go"?
你什么意思 "他会走的"
What happened out there?
出什么事了
You gotta learn not to ask so many questions.
你要学会别问那么多问题
Slow the hell down, man! You're freakin' me out!
他妈的开慢点 你会把我抛出去
You ain't seen nothin' yet.
你什么也还没看见
Max, look out!
马思 小心!
I'm gonna make you one of us.
我要让你加入我们其中的一员
But I call the shots. Always remember that.
但我是指挥 记着
Hey, Chuck.
嘿 查克
Sorry to make you trek over here
不好意思让你花时间查那个
for what's probably a glitch.
也许是鬼影的东西
What'd you come up with? Nothing but eye strain at first.
你查到什么了吗 一开始什么也没有 也许是眼疲劳
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表