clearly show signs of it, Mulder.
显示就是这种病
I mean, these plaques... his brain is riddled with them.
他的脑中就是这种谜样的茵斑
Kuru makes you crazy, right?
库鲁让你疯狂吗
Yeah, stark-raving, among other things. But in this case,
是的 非常投入 比起其它的东西 但在此案中..
stark-raving mad enough to
疯狂会让他
slit his own throat and hang himself.
切断自己喉咙并上吊
Mulder, that's what his autopsy shows...
验尸就是显示..
from the wound pattern to-to the blood spray.
从伤口形状和血溅分♥析♥
This man did it to himself. There's no question. Unless...
此人是自杀无疑 除非..
it was inflicted upon him.
他是被强加
The graveyard dirt, the hex.
坟土和巫术
He was given this disease so that he would kill himself.
让他被传染这个疾病 让他自杀
Nan? Honey?
宝贝
Robert?
罗伯特
Look at this.
看这个
Who would've taken that?
是谁拿了
The police,probably.
可能是警♥察♥吧
It could be they needed it as evidence.
他们可能需要拿去作证据
I'm telling you, I'm scared.
我告诉你 我很害怕
I can't stay here, Robert. I can't live in this house anymore.
我无法呆在这里 罗伯特 我无法再住在这了
Lucy can't, not after what's happened here.
露茜也不能 不只是发生这件事后
And now this picture of us is missing.
而现在我们的照片不见了
It'll turn up. No. It doesn't make any sense.
它会回来的 不 这是无法理解的
Nothing that's happened here makes any sense.
这里发现的事都无法理解
It does. Nan,
可以的 兰
listen to me.
听着
Your dad was ill.
你♥爸♥有病
He had a kind of progressive dementia.
他得了痴呆症
That's what the F.B.I. Autopsy showed.
FBI验尸报告说的
I reviewed their findings, and I have to agree.
我看过他们发现的 而我必需承认
Honey, we will get through this.
宝贝 事情会过去的
Oh, my God! Nan, honey!
天呀 兰
Oh, my God!
天呀
Nan! Dad?
兰 爸
Lucy, call 911.
露西 快打911
Call 911!
打911
Nan!
兰
Dr. Wieder?
韦德医生
We understand you've made a diagnosis.
我们知道你已经诊断过了
Diffuse Cutaneous Flesh Moniliasis. Old World type.
扩散皮肤肌肉念珠菌病 旧时代的种类
I take it that's rare. In San Francisco? It's unheard of.
我想很少见 在旧金山 从没听说过
Maybe in Central Africa.
也许在中非吧
Well, the rarer, the better. What do you mean by that?
越稀有越好 什么意思
Someone directed this to happen to your wife...
有人是让你妻子染病的..
just as someone directed what
就跟
happened to your father-in-law.
你岳父的一样
My enemy you were talking about...
你说的是把我当小偷
the one who thinks I'm a thief?
我的仇家吗
Agent, you're a doctor. Explain to your partner...
探员 你是医生 向你搭挡解释..
that no one can direct a person to get sick.
没人可以控制别人生病
The dirt you found in your bed drawn
你床上的尘土
in the shape of a body,
是人形的
that's indicative of folk magic.
这显示是巫术
That's what I believe is being used against you.
因此我相信是针对你
Folk magic?
巫术
You mean, like, Babayaga? Gypsies?
就像巴巴牙嘎和吉普赛人
I was actually thinking less Eastern and more Celtic.
我想是凯尔特比东方多一点
Maybe Scots-Irish or Appalachian, even.
也许是爱尔兰或 阿帕拉契亚山脉之类的
I'm supposed to take this seriously?
我要当真吗
Sir, regardless of the particulars,
别考虑这些特殊情况
I think it's clear that there was an intruder in your home.
我想显然有人闯入了你家
And I think it would be prudent for you...
我想你应该要小心点..
to accept our protection...
接受我们的保护
and help us to identify this person.
帮助我们找出疑犯
Prudent for me would be to continue treating my wife.
确保我能继续治疗我妻子才是首当其冲的
If we don't stop who's causing this,
如果我们不能抓到肇事者
your treatments won't matter.
你的治疗一点用也没有
So modern medicine and all it encompasses...
所以..现代医药以及设备
artificial hearts, laser surgery,
人造心脏 激光治疗
gene therapy, to name a few...
基因筛检..
all of that arrayed against a pile of magic dirt?
全部一起对抗一堆魔法尘土
And you tell me I'll lose.
而你说我治不了
I have M.R.I. S to look at.
我要看磁共振了
Oh, yeah, Mulder, win him over.
穆德 你完全赢了
He will lose unless we can find a way to stop it.
除非我们找到办法阻止 否则他治不了
What do you suggest?
你有何建议
A second opinion.
第二观点
The truth always hurts, don't it, Doc?
真♥相♥总让人伤心是吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Is this you? You did this?
是你做的
What do you want from me?
你要干什么
Don't you be frettin' none about that.
你不是不怕吗
I'm gettin' my nickel's worth.
我得偿所愿
You're doin' a fine job so far.
你目前做得很好
What the hell are you talking about? What is this all about?
你到底在说什么 怎么回事
Lynette Peattie.
耐特·皮蒂
And don't you be sayin' you don't recollect her.
你别说你已经忘了她
Uh-uh. No, no, no.
不 不 不
Look, if I've done anything to upset you, I...
要是我做过冒犯你的事 我..
It's no use trying to intimidate
要是我不知道以前如何冒犯你
me if I don't know how I've offended you!
胁迫我是没有用的
Tell me!
告诉我
What makes me a thief?
我为什么是小偷
You be a smart man.
你是个聪明人
I figure...
我想..
you ponder it a while, it gonna come to ya.
你想一想就会明白
Wait!
等一下
No. No matter how I spell it, there's no Lynette Peattie.
不论我怎么拼 都没有耐特·皮蒂这人
She's not in my patient file.
她不是我的病人
She's not in any doctor's patient file.
也没被任何医生治过
No one by that name has ever been
没人以这个名字
admitted to the hospital.
来过医院治疗
You think you treated her?
你治过她吗
What about Jane Does?
查查无名氏
You treated three in the last two years.
你过去两年治了三个
Pull the files, please.
麻烦给我档案
You remember old Boon. I know you do.
你记得老布恩 我知道你记得的
This mangy, old, ugly dog.
这条肮脏衰老丑陋的狗
Smart.
聪明
People-smart, and then some.
自作聪明 就这些
Oh, he sure did love you.
他一定爱你
He crawled up under that house...
他躲在房♥里
the very day you left.
你离开后的每一天
Wouldn't come out for nothin'.
什么都没有
Not no ham bone, nothin'.
没火腿 什么也没有
He just knew that his life was over.
他才知道生命快没了
You stole his heart too.
你还偷了他的心
You shouldn't oughta left.
你不该走
You're there.
你在这里
I... wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
That poultice worked a miracle on my back.
神奇的药膏对背很有效
I was about to knock and...
我想敲门..
and ask if I could get a little more.
想跟你要多一些
Whatever that is, it sure is stinky.
无论那是什么 确实很臭
Stinky's good.
臭是好事
巴伦西亚街10号♥
加利福尼亚 旧金山
Good afternoon.
午安
Can I help you?
要点什么
Yeah, we're looking for some alternative medical advice.
我想找一些另类的治疗方法
Well, you've come to the right place.
你们来对地方了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表