clothes of the dead man to create a bond between them.
来创立两人之间某种联结的桥梁
You would not want to be this man's dry cleaner.
你不会想做他的干洗工的
Obviously, there are clear ritualistic elements to this crime.
很显然 这个罪案有明显的宗教色彩
But the question is,
但问题是
why were they directed at Raymond Crouch?
为什么他们选中了雷蒙·克罗奇
That is the question.
这是个问题
Well, let's come up with an answer.
那就去找出问题的答案来吧
Mulder, Scully, a word, please?
穆德和史考利请留下
Necromancy aside, this magic circle you mentioned,
除了巫术以外 你所提到的那个魔法圈
what if it looks something like this?
是不是看起来像这样
It's an oroboros. Possibly.
这是个奥鲁博拉符 很有可能 [注]奥鲁博拉符(oroboros):一种代表着重生和轮回的符号♥
Definitely a mystical symbol. The alchemists favored it.
是一个神秘符号♥ 炼金术士的最爱
They believe that it represented all of existence.
他们相信它代表了世间万物
I'm thinking more of the Millennium Group.
我认为更像是与"千禧组织"有关
It was their symbol as well. Are you familiar with them?
这也是他们的标记 你对他们熟悉吗
Yeah, somewhat. They were, uh,
是 有印象 他们由…
former F.B.I. Agents who
前联邦调查员组成
offered consulting services to law enforcement.
专门提供法律执行咨♥询♥服务
Somehow, they fell into disrepute.
不知道为什么 他们名声不太好
They operated in extreme secrecy.
他们的行动高度保密
Rumors abounded that they had their own agenda,
有谣言说他们有自己的规则
which was less than altruistic, if not improper or illegal.
只要合理合法 就完全不用为别人着想
That it was, in fact, a cult based upon...
事实上 那是一个宗教团体
Judeo-Christian End Time prophecies...
他们相信犹太教和基♥督♥教所共有的“末世预言”…
concerning the coming millennium.
与即将来临的千禧年有关
Was Raymond Crouch a member?
雷蒙·克罗奇是他们的成员吗
I can't seem to find out.
我还没查出来
Apparently, the group dissolved several months ago.
表面上看来 这个团体在几个月前已经解散了
They left no paper trail, nothing.
他们没留下文字资料 什么都没留下
However,
可是
I do have three other grave desecrations,
过去六个月里还发生过
all within the last six months.
其他三起掘墓盗尸案
Long Island, Northern California, Arizona.
分别发生在长岛 北加利弗尼亚州 亚利桑那州
All three graves contained
三个坟墓里埋的
the bodies of former F.B.I. Agents.
都是前联邦调查局探员
All three were recent suicides.
三个全是自杀
How long were you gonna sit on this?
这个你压了多久
Owing to the Millennium Group's
因为“千禧组织”
former ties with the Bureau,
和调查局原有的关系
this matter is sensitive, to say the least.
所以这是个很敏感问题
Investigate them. Keep a low profile.
去查查他们 保持低调
I think I know where to start.
我想我知道该从何处入手
How well do you know this man? Only by reputation.
你是怎么知道这个人的 只是久仰其名
伍德布里奇 弗吉尼亚州
哈特维尔精神病院
He left VICAP before I got there.
在我进入“暴♥力♥罪犯追踪计划”之前他就离开了
But he's been called the greatest
据称他是宽提科出产的 [注]宽提科(Quantico):联邦调查局学院所在地
criminal profiler that Quantico ever produced.
最伟大的罪案侧写专家
What's he doing here? Good morning.
那他在这里干什么 早上好
Apparently, he, uh, checked himself in for
表面上 他想在这里做一个为期
a 30-day observation.
30天的自我观察
I gather the last few years haven't been very kind to him.
最近这几年他似乎流年不利
But if there's anybody that
但是 如果有谁能告诉我
can tell us about the Millennium Group, it's him.
一些有关 “千禧组织”的消息的话 那就是他了
He used to consult for 'em.
他过去是他们的顾问
Later, he fought to bring 'em down...
后来 他开始反对他们
at the expense of his own career and reputation.
为此牺牲了自己的事业和名声
Singleminded. Sounds like someone I know. Yeah.
很执着 似乎跟我认识的一个人很像 是的
Twelve yard line. They are threatening.
十二♥码♥线 他们形成了威胁
Frank Black?
弗兰克·布莱克
Hi, my name is Fox Mulder. This is my partner, Dana Scully.
嗨 我叫福克斯·穆德 这是我的搭档 丹娜·史考利
It's a pleasure to meet you. You mind if we sit down?
很高兴见到你 不介意我们坐下吧
Higgins tries the middle, and he gets...
希金斯尝试突破 他成功了
Nowhere!
不可能
Who's playing? Uh, it's Notre Dame and Boston College.
谁和谁打 圣母玛利娅学院和波士顿大学
Ah, the Fighting Irish and the Golden Eagles, huh?
是“爱尔兰斗士”队和“金鹰”队的比赛 不是吗
What can I do for you, agents?
有什么需要我帮忙的 探员
Well, we're working on a case that, uh,
嗯 我们在调查一件案子
we feel that you might have some particular insight to.
我们觉得你可能对此有特别的见解
The deaths of four F.B.I. Agents.
有关四个FBI探员之死
Do you recognize these men? I do.
你认识他们吗 认识
All four committed suicide in the last six months.
四宗自杀案都发生在最近六个月内
All were exhumed from their graves in a ritual desecration.
尸体都以一种宗教亵渎的方式从墓中被挖出
They were members of the Millennium Group.
他们都是“千禧组织”的成员
Is that correct?
是吗
Sir, we've been having a really difficult time...
先生 我们现在遇到了很大的困难
gleaning any information whatsoever about the group.
几乎收集不到任何资料 有关这个组织
About its membership, its practices.
有关它的成员 它的活动
I believe you can help us.
我相信您能帮助我们
No, thank you. I'm retired.
不 谢谢 我已经退休了
I think you can tell by the circumstances...
我想你能看得出来
that I'm trying to put my life back together.
我正在努力让生活恢复正轨
I can't get involved in this.
我不能插手此事
We're not asking you to get involved.
我们并不是要你插手
I'm just asking you to take a look at the case file.
我只是请你来看一看案件资料
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Mr. Black, the day after tomorrow is January 1, 2000.
布莱克先生 后天就是2000年的元月1日了
That's the significant date for these people.
对这些人来说 那是个意义重大的日子
That doesn't leave us much time.
我们余下的时间不多了
Don't you wanna see them stopped?
难道你不想制止他们吗
Well, Mr. Black,
好吧 布莱克先生
you are not what I was expecting.
你跟我所期待的并不一样
Agent Mulder? Yes?
穆德探员 是
It's first and eighteen.
现在是第一节 18分钟
Just let me watch this game in peace.
让我安静地看完这场比赛
It's third and ten. Notre Dame.
现在第三节 10分钟 圣母玛利娅队进攻
Happy New Year. Same to you.
新年快乐 你也是
Evening. Hi.
晚上好 嗨
Could I, uh, give you a hand?
要帮忙吗
Oh, no, I'm about done.
不用 就快完了
But thanks. Guess I ran over a nail or something.
谢谢 我猜是压到钉子之类的东西了
Well, I can help you see, at least. Yeah.
至少我能帮你照一下 是的
I've been driving all night. It'll be good to get home.
我开了一晚上的车 希望能早点到家
I hear ya.
看的出来
Man! Whew!
嘿 朋友
What is that? Uh...
那是什么 嗯
I think a deer maybe must've died out there in the woods.
我想可能是一头鹿死在附近的树林里了
Sir?
先生
What's in the truck?
车里有什么
Nothing. Mind if I take a look?
没什么 不介意我看看吗
There's nothing in there, so...
里面什么也没有
Drop that, take two steps back.
把那个丢掉 退后两步
Drop it.
丢掉
"And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die."
“信我的活人永生不死 ”
"I am the resurrection and the life.
“我就是复活 就是生命 ”
"He that believeth in Me, though he were dead,
“信我的人 即使死了
yet shall he live.
也仍然活着 ”
And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die."
“信我的活人永生不死 ”
Oh, Lord. Stand up there!
我的天 站起来
Stand up! Let me see your hands!
站起来 举起手来
What?
什么
Speak up!
大声点
Hey.
嘿
I've got the men concentrating on the woods.
我想我找到在这个树林里发呆的人了
Our necromancer was definitely here.
我们要找的巫师一定来过这儿
It's salt. Heavy magic.
这是盐 做大♥法♥事用的
Well, if you're gonna tell me that he, uh,
如果你打算告诉我
stopped by the side of the road to raise the dead,
是他把车停在路边 并且唤醒了死者
which I hope you're not, I've got two things to say to you.
我暂时不想听 我有两件事想要告诉你
One is that his previous
第一
circles were made of blood, not salt. And two...
他以前的圆圈是用血做的 不是盐 第二……
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表