How could Gracie have possibly gotten him out of here
为什么格瑞丝要带他离开
Maybe he took her. He was on his deathbed.
也许是伊诺带着格瑞丝 他快死了
That's impossible. And besides, what's his motivation
不可能的 而且 他的动机是什么
I may be able to answer that.
我也许能够回答
Jared Chirp wasn't the father of Gracie's child.
杰拉德不是格瑞丝小孩的爸爸
We know that. What about it
我们知道 那么是谁呢
Enoch O'Connor is.
是伊诺·奥康纳
That's why she wanted to get away from
所以她想离开
him and his church.
他和他的教会
as fast as she could.
尽快地离开
And I tried to teach her to forgive him.
而我尽量劝她原谅他
Uuh! Daddy, please!
哦 爸 求求你
I'm bringin' you home.
我带你回家了
Somebody help me!
谁来救救我
In the name of our holy and most fearsome God.
在最神圣的上帝面前
Hallelujah!
哈里路亚
Resist the devil and he will flee.
抵抗邪恶 他会跑走的
Resist him!
抵抗他
Something's wrong. Something's wrong with my baby.
有问题 我的孩子有问题
Oh!
哦
Dear Jesus, put your hands on this woman.
基♥督♥ 伸手救救这女人
You can heal her.
你能治好她的
Oh, yes, God. That's it.
是的 上帝
Yes, Jesus. Yes, Jesus.
是的 基♥督♥ 是的 基♥督♥
O Lord. Dear Lord.
上帝
DearJesus, deliver this woman.
上帝 让这女人分娩
Jesus. Jesus.
基♥督♥ 基♥督♥
Yes, Lord. Yes, Jesus.
是的 上帝 是的 上帝
No! Don't, don't! Dear God.
不 不 上帝
Dear Heavenly Father, deliver this woman.
亲爱的天父 让她分娩
Lay your hands on this woman.
把手放在这女人身上
God! Yes! No!
上帝 是的 不
Don't! Don't! Yes. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.
不 不要 是的 哈里路亚 上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
DearJesus. DearJesus.
上帝 上帝
HolyJesus! Hallelujah!
上帝 哈里路亚
DearJesus! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
上帝 哈里路亚
Hallelujah! DearJesus!
哈里路亚 上帝
How is she Deep shock and some loss of blood.
她怎么样 受到惊吓 而且有点失血
What happened here
这里发生什么事
Where's the baby These folks aren't talkin'.
孩子呢 他们不说
Scully.
史卡利
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Snakes.
蛇
She gave birth to snakes
她生了蛇出来
The devil has been cast out.
邪恶已经被抓出来了
Stay with her.
陪着她
Where are you going To find her father.
你去哪 找他父亲
He's gonna wanna tie up some loose ends.
他想结束这些事情
You stole what was most precious to me.
你偷走了我最珍贵的东西
Gracie
格瑞丝
She came to me on her own.
她自己来找我的
She wanted to escape a life of fear.
她想逃脱恐惧生活..
and judgment, of intolerance.
无奈的审判
Please, O God. She fled a harsh and vengeful God.
拜托 上帝.. 她逃离了严厉的上帝..
and you.
和你
Drop the knife!
放下刀
Uuh!
哦
You all right
你没关系吧
Daddy
爸
Daddy Gracie, it's Agent Scully.
爸 格瑞丝 我是史卡利探员
We're taking you to the doctor right now, okay
现在带你去见医生 好吗
No, I gotta. Can you tell me what happened, Gracie
不 我想.. 能告诉我发生什么事吗
Ohh!
哦
Where's my daddy You're safe,
我爸在哪 你很安全
Gracie. My partner's gone after him.
我拍挡去找他了
Gracie, you're gonna be okay. He can't hurt you anymore.
你会没关系的 他不会再伤害你了
You don't understand. He saved me.
你不明白 他救了我
I'll call for an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
Relax. Help's on the way.
放松 救援来了
No, it's not. I told you, boy,
不 不是那样的 我告诉你 男孩
you still don't know which side you're on.
你仍然不知道你站在哪一方
Be smart. Down here.
心里放聪明一点
Yes, please hurry. They're on their way.
拜托快点 他们在路上
Agent. It wasn't O'Connor.
探员 不是奥康纳
It was you. You killed Jared Chirp.
是你 你杀了杰拉德
You're joking. No. I'm just beginning to see it now.
你开什么玩笑 不 我刚才开始明白了
Jared must've come to understand
杰拉德已经知道
that he wasn't the father of Gracie's baby.
他不是格瑞丝孩子的父亲..
that you were.
你才是
Did he confront you earlier that night,
那晚他曾经找你对质
only to see you for who you really are
看到你的真面目
Just who is it you think I am
你认为是我做的
Is that what happened with Iris Finster
所以艾莉丝出事
Was she beginning to catch on Is that why you killed her
她快发现了 所以你杀了她
Or was it just to further frame Enoch O'Connor
或只是栽赃给伊诺·奥康纳
Is that was this is really about
真是这样吗
Ruining O'Connor Seducing his daughter
毁掉奥康纳 引诱他女儿
Destroying him by any conceivable means
用任何方式摧毁他
Are you a righteous man, Agent Mulder
你是正义之人吗
Stay where you are.
别动
It's just a simple question.
只是个简单问题
Most people believe they're on the side of angels.
许多人以为自己站在天使这一边
But are they
但他们是吗
If you were put to the test, how would you do
如果你是被测验者 你会怎样做
Aah. aah!
啊 啊
Where's Mulder
穆德在哪
Help! No!
救命 不
You can't help him. This is his alone.
你救不了他 只有他自己
Mulder!
穆德
Aah!
啊
Mackey No, still no trace,
麦基 不 仍然没踪迹
even though every law enforcement
虽然所有田纳西的执法人员
agency in Tennessee's out looking for him.
都在找他
They won't find him.
他们找不到他的
People think the devil has horns and a tail.
人们认为恶魔有角有尾巴
They're not used to looking for
他们没会去找
some kindly man who tells you what you want to hear.
那些说漂亮话的人
He's just a man, Mulder.
他只是个人 穆德..
Just like O'Connor. Not like O'Connor.
就像奥康纳 不像奥康纳
If this was some kind of test, looks like I failed.
如果那是个测试 我好像输了
I'd say if it was, you passed with flying colors.
如果是我 我会说你成绩很好
You're alive, aren't you Proud and fancy free.
你还活着不是吗 自豪和无拘无束
Reverend Wells, it's a real joy to have a man in the pulpit.
威尔斯牧师 在讲坛里有这么一个人真不错..
who has such an open and modern way of looking at God.
用开放和现代的方式看待上帝
Bless you for saying so.
祝福你这样说
Well, I won't keep you.
我就不耽误你了
I just wanted to welcome you to Hamden.
我只想说欢迎你来汉姆顿
Thank you. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
谢谢 希望周日看到你
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表