Uh, birth control pills.
啊 避孕药
I think Martha was having an affair.
我认为玛莎有了外遇
After Michelle, we decided not to have more children.
有了米歇儿 我们就决定 不再要孩子了
I had a vasectomy.
我做了节育手术
They're in Martha's name.
药是玛莎用她的名字
She ordered them off the Internet.
在网上定购的
Because I guess small towns talk.
我想是因为小地方爱八卦吧
Of course, then I started looking all around and I...
当然 然后我就四处查看 然后我…
found this in the pocket of her favorite coat.
在她最喜欢的外套的口袋里 发现了这个
I don't know what this goes to...
我不知道这是哪里的…
or what it means, if anything.
或代表什么意思 如果有意思
But the pills...
但那药……
Do you have any idea who your wife
你知道你的妻子
may have been seeing?
去见谁吗
Whoever he is,
无论是谁
Martha may be with him.
玛莎可能和他在一起
It explains why we haven't found her.
这就是我们没法找到她的原因
She doesn't wanna be found.
她不想被找到
Cute kid.
可爱的孩子
Oh, Jenny, you scared me.
噢 詹妮 你吓到我了
You do those up yourself? Uh, yeah.
你自己做的 嗯 是的
I know Martha and you were good friends.
我知道玛莎和你是好朋友
You must be pretty upset.
你一定很难过
Of course. I'm sure we all are.
当然了 我相信我们都很难过
Maybe you'd like some to put up on your side of town.
也许你愿意带一些去你那边
My side of town?
我那边
Yeah, sure.
当然
Look, I didn't mean that the way it kind of sounded.
瞧 我并不是那个意思
No, it just naturally comes out that way
不对 当你认为你比别人强的时候
when you think you're better than everyone.
这很自然地就表现出来了
You and Martha are two peas in a pod.
你和玛莎是一丘之貉
Jenny, I don't think I'm better than anyone.
詹妮 我不认为我比别人强
You and me got more in common than you know.
你和我有很多 你还不知道的相同点
Yeah, right.
是 好的
Right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Whoever Martha was seeing,
无论玛莎去见谁
the two of them covered their tracks pretty good.
他们俩很好地隐藏了自己
Phone records don't show anything.
电♥话♥答录机没留下任何信息
You think this person took her, harmed her?
你认为这个人带走了她 伤了她
I wouldn't rule it out,
我想不出来
but I doubt it.According to your Audubon book,
但是我有点怀疑 根据奥杜邦的书(十九世纪美国鸟类学家)
a raven has four talons.
乌鸦有4支爪子
That matches the scratches we found
那和我们发现的 玛莎·格里藤顿
on Martha Crittendon's mantle.
壁炉架上的抓痕一致
You're not saying a raven's
你不是在说乌鸦是
the reason Martha's gone missing?
玛莎失踪的原因吧
No, no, not a raven itself.
不 不是 不单单是一只乌鸦
But in folklore, ravens are companions to evil...
但是在传说中 乌鸦是恶魔的同伴…
evil spirits, witches, warlocks, that kind of thing.
凶灵 女巫 术士 那样的东西
Agent Mulder, I appreciate the different tact
穆德探员 我感谢你为本案调查
you're taking on this investigation,
提出的独到机智的见解
but this whole bird thing?
但是 全都只是一只鸟的事儿吗
And keep in mind,
你要知道
you're basing this on the word of a seven-year-old girl.
所有这些都不过是 一个7岁小姑娘所说的话
Well, there was also a broken mirror in Martha's house.
在玛莎的房♥子还有一面打碎的镜子
Mirrors are considered items of enchantment.
镜子被用作魔法之物
A broken one... means something.
一个打碎的镜子…… 可能意味着什么
I'm not exactly sure what it is, but... it means something.
我并不清楚到底是什么 但是……它代表着什么东西
Oh.
噢
Hey, sweet girl. There's Papa.
嗨 乖宝贝 爸爸来了
Agent Mulder, this is my daughter Katie and my wife Ellen.
穆德探员 这是我女儿凯蒂 和妻子艾伦
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
We're so glad you're here.Look, our house is your house.
我们很高兴你能来 当是自己家吧
We have a spare room set up.
我们已经把客房♥布置好了
I'm sure you'll be comfortable.
保证你会很舒服的
No, that's...
不用这么客气……
There's no arguments.
别客套
We're so grateful that you're here to find Martha.
我们非常感谢 你能来这里帮助寻找玛莎
It's the least we can do.
我们应尽这份微薄之力
Okay.
好的
I should really get the bureau
我真的应该让局里
to reimburse you for room and board.
偿付食宿费用给你们
Don't be silly. This is just a typical meal around here.
别傻了 这不过是平常饭菜罢了
Really?
真的
Bill works so much that supper is
菲尔很忙 通常只在晚饭时
usually the only time we see each other.
我们才能见上一面
And I like to make it special.
所以我希望让它特别一点
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Mulder. Mulder, please tell me I can go home.
穆德 穆德 请告诉我我可以回家了
Hey, Scully. How's the stakeout?
嗨 史卡莉 监视得如何了
Well, the furnace broke and I can just about see my breath.
炉子坏了 我可以看到自己的哈气
Ouch. Sorry to hear that.
哎哟 真抱歉听到这个
That, and I've witnessed a couple hundred things
而且我看到了太多的东西
I'd like to erase from my brain.
我想洗♥脑♥了
Eeew.
噢……
But as of yet, no mystery woman.
但是至今 不见那神秘女郎
Well, she'll come. You know, it's just a matter of time.
她会来的 你知道 这只是时间问题
She'll show up. I'm sure of that.
她会出现的 我肯定
Not before I die of malnutrition.
在我死于营养不良之前 也许不会
Scully, tough it out.
史卡莉 坚强些
Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, right?
大难不死必有后福 是不是
No, no. No capers. Thank you. I'm sorry. What?
不 不要调味汁(capers) 谢谢 你说什么
I said, "What a crazy caper."
我说 “真是疯狂的犯罪计划(caper)”
I'll talk to you later. And keep warm. Bye.
我晚点再找你 注意保暖 再见
Did I hear you say something about stakeout?
我是不是听到你说“监视”了
What's the case?
什么案件
Sweetie, this is family time.
亲爱的 现在是家庭时间
Don't make our guest talk shop at the dinner table.
不要让我们的客人在餐桌旁谈工作
Fair enough.
很好
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
What's the matter, sweetheart?
怎么了 甜心
I thought that was your favorite.
这不是你最喜欢的嘛
It tastes different when Mommy makes it.
它和妈妈做的味道不一样
Yeah.
是的
I know.
我知道
How 'bout we go get hamburgers?
我们去吃汉堡怎么样
Would you like that instead?
愿意吃吗
It's back.
它回来了
Everything's all right, sweetheart. I'll be right back. Okay.
没事的 甜心 我马上回来 好的
What do you make of these claw marks?
你怎么看这些爪痕
Well, one time I saw the victim of a bear attack
我从前见过被熊袭击的受害者
look something like that.
身上有类似的伤痕
Only bears don't plant their kill in the rose garden.
但是熊不会在玫瑰园里捕猎
I was gonna say.
我正要说
The body's been around here for a while.
尸体在这里有一段时间了
Probably since she went missing.
也许从她失踪的时候开始
What about your ravens?
你说的乌鸦呢
Howard said something about ravens.
霍华德说过一些 关于乌鸦的事情
Yeah. Feedin' on her. See?
是的 啄食了她 看到了吗
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm not arrestin' Howard. I don't care how it looks.
我不会逮捕霍华德的 我不管这看起来如何
Body buried in his own yard. He didn't do this. I agree.
尸体被埋在他的院子里而已 他没有做 我同意
The poor guy's suffered enough already.
这个可怜的家伙 已经够受的了
What are you doing? You shouldn't be here. What...
你在干嘛 你不应该在这里! 什么…
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝呀
Martha, no. Ellen, honey, I am so sorry.
玛莎 不 艾伦 宝贝 实在抱歉
It can't be.
不可能的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
The thing that did that to her,
对她干了这事的那东西…
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表