晚上11︰49
匹斯弗 弗吉尼亚
Max?
马思
Max, you there?
马思 你在吗
You're late, kid.
你迟到了 小孩
You get lost? Sorry. I had to wait till my mom took off.
你迷路了 对不起 我得等我妈睡了
It's way past his bedtime, Max.
他应该早睡的 马思
He's not cut out for this.
他还不够秤
Cut out for what?
什么不够秤
Oh, there's more here than just trees.
哦 这儿不只有树林..
Before you can find out what,
在你找到什么之前
I gotta know that you're not gonna
我要你保证
tell anyone about this place.
不会跟别人说这个地方
I won't. I swear.
我不会的 我发誓
It's a vow, Tony. Don't make it if you're gonna break it.
是誓言 汤尼 如果守不住就别发誓
I won't break it, man. Not ever.
我不会的 老大 永远不会的
No matter what?
无论如何吗
Even if someone dies tonight?
甚至如果是今晚会有人死呢
Anthony Reed.
安东尼·瑞德
Got any outstanding warrants? No, of course not.
有吸毒什么的吗 不 当然没有
Well, I'm gonna have to check it out for myself.
那好 我要检查一下
So, put your hands on the vehicle.
把手放在车上
Look, I was just taking a walk. Uhhuh.
我只是散步而已 嗯
Right past all those big "No trespassing" Signs?
刚好经过那个「禁止进入」的告示牌吗
Now you just stand there for a minute.
现在你在这里呆着
Come on, man. I didn't do anything.
拜托 我什么也没做
I wish I had a nickel for every
真想花钱打发你们这些孩子们
time I had to drag you kids out of these woods.
别进树林里玩
It'd be a lot of nickels.
那要多少钢板呀
Do you have any calls from dispatch?
有没有收到呼叫
Sir?
先生
Dispatch to Foster. I didn't copy your last transmission.
呼叫福斯特 收不到你的答复
Officer?
长官
Dispatch to Foster, do you copy?
呼叫福斯特 请回答
Deputy Foster, this is Dispatch. Do you copy?
福斯特副警长 呼叫 请回答
Deputy Foster, sir, what's your 20?
福斯特副警长 先生 你的位置
匹斯弗 弗吉尼亚
圣犹大♥纪♥念医院
Oh. There you are. Heavy traffic?
你来了 塞车了吗
Slow going. Let's just say I had
很塞 可以说我有很多时间看..
ample time to read the police report you faxed me.
你传真给我的警♥察♥报告
Thoughtfully provided by the local authorities,
当地警方提供的材料很完整
even though it doesn't tell the whole story.
但好像他们有所隐瞒
A sheriff s deputy is slain during a routine patrol.
一位轮值警官在巡逻时被杀
It's a tragic occurrence,
是一桩偶发的悲剧
but I don't see the mystery here, Mulder.
但我看不出有什么神秘的地方 穆德
Except said that the deputy
除了他被隐形杀手
was beaten to death by an invisible assailant.
殴打致死
Yes, but that's according
但那是根据一个
to the young man who's accused of his murder.
被控谋杀的小伙子说法
One Tony Reed, and I'm guessing wrongfully accused.
汤尼·瑞德 我想他是冤枉的
He's an "A" Student,
他是个优秀学生
moved here a few months ago from Philadelphia.
几个月前从费城搬到这
He's never been in trouble in his life.
他从未惹过麻烦
Tell me you've got more than S.A.T.
除了他的学习成绩
Scores to show that Tony Reed didn't commit this crime.
你还得有更多的的证据 证明他没犯这件案子
Maybe. Take a look at the body.
也许吧 看看这尸体
The former Deputy Ronald Foster.
前警长罗纳德·福斯特
As you can see, the report doesn't quite do it justice.
你看到了 报告并没有偏差
Oh, my God. It looks like he was hit with a sledgehammer.
天哪 他看起来像被铁锤锤过一样
Police flashlight.
警用手电筒
One blow.
就一击
Damage to the maxilla facial bones and the cranium...
伤及上颔骨和颅骨
is consistent with a blunt force trauma, but...
明显的钝器创伤..
I'd say that Tony eats his Wheaties.
我得说汤尼吃了他的脑浆
Check out the back of his head.
检查一下他的后脑
His eyeglasses.
他的眼镜
Penetrated to the back of his skull.
穿过了他的头
Babe Ruth couldn't hit this hard,
巴比·鲁斯(美国棒球运动员)也没这么大力
let alone a high school sophomore.
更何况一个中学二年级的学生
Well, maybe if he was under the influence of P.C.P.
也许他受了卡氏肺孢子虫肺炎的影响
Or some kind of stimulant.
或者用了兴♥奋♥剂♥
No, his tox screen came back negative. Well, even so,
不 他的药检成阴性 好 就算是吧
I mean, stress and fear may have
我是说 压力和害怕可以是动力
triggered an adrenalin response which is known to...
引发肾上腺的反应
enable feats of near super human strength.
令人类有超乎平常的力量
Agent Mulder? How long you plannin' on bein'down here?
穆德探员 你们打算在这儿待多久
Sheriff Harden, this is my partner, Agent Scully.
哈登警长 这是我的搭档 史卡利探员
How long you plan on bein' down here?
你们打算待多久
I'd like Ron left in peace.
我想让罗尼安息
I don't know what there is to see anyway.
不明白还有什么好看的
We got the kid who did it.
我们抓到了那个犯案的小子
Sheriff, we don't mean to second-guess you.
警长 我们可不是那个意思
We're just hoping to be of some assistance.
我们只想提供一些帮助
Well, I don't need it.
但是我不需要..
I got the murder weapon with bloody fingerprints,
我找到了有血印的犯案工具
and once the state crime lab
一旦实验室查出
matches that up with Tony Reed, it's open and shut.
是吻合汤尼·瑞德的 就可以结案了
Well, uh, we're done here, right? Mmhmm.
呃 这里没我们事了 对吗 是
But, Sheriff Harden,
哈登警长
you won't mind if I talk to Tony Reed, do you?
你介意我和汤尼谈谈吗
I mean, it won't hurt your case.
我是说 我不会插手你的案子的
And if he did do it, you'll wanna know why.
如果他做了 你也想知道是为什么
What?
什么
Well, Tony, this must be your lucky day for visitors.
汤尼 今天是你的幸运日吧
This is Agent Scully with the F.B.I
这位是联邦调查局的史卡利探员
I'm not talkin' anymore, okay?
我不想再说了 好吗
Well, that might make things worse.
这样会令事情变得更糟
They seem pretty bad already.
事情现在已经很糟糕了
In your statement, you say that Deputy Foster stopped you.
你的证词上说福斯特警官拦住了你
But you don't say why.
但你没说为什么
Come on. You were cruisin', right?
别这样 你被冤枉的对吗
I mean, a small town like this,
我是说这样的小城镇..
you're not exactly livin' la vida loca.
大家都应该互相认识的
I know. I grew up in Dullsville too.
我知道 我在杜斯卫长大
Nothing to do but drive and park.
整日也无所事事
How long ago was that? Look.
那是多久的事了
Don't you think I know what you're doing?
难道我不知你做了些什么吗
You're like the tenth cop who's
你们就和那些警♥察♥一样..
come in here trying to relate to me till I confess.
逼我招供
If you didn't do it, it's all the more reason to clear it up.
如果你没做过 为何不说个清楚
Everything I know... is in my statement.
我所知道的已经在报告里了
Okay, but bear with us, 'cause we're old and stupid.
好 请原谅我们又老又笨
How long was it between the time you heard the scream...
在你听到尖叫有多长的时间
to the time that you found Deputy Foster?
直到你发现福斯特警长
Tony, you're not likely to get a fairer hearing than this.
汤尼 你去听证会可没这么好
Maybe ten, fifteen seconds.
也许有10到15分钟
You didn't see anyone near the patrol car?
你没看到巡逻车边有人吗
You didn't hear anything?
听到任何声音
And you're still gonna stick with your story...
你一直坚持你的说法
that you were the only one there, is that right?
你是唯一在场的人 对吗
Uh...
对
I wanna go back to my cell.
我要回房♥里
Sixteen years old and his
16岁就毁了一生
life is over unless he starts tellin' the truth.
除非他说出真♥相♥
If you really think he's guilty,
如果你真的认为他有罪
why don't you ask yourself this:
为何你不问问自己:
Why wouldn't he make up a more plausible cover story?
他为何要把这事情搞复杂
Why didn't he say that a pickup full of hillbillies...
为何他不说一车的乡下人
drove by and clobbered the deputy and ran away?
在打死警♥察♥后逃走
I'm not saying he's guilty.
我没说他有罪
I'm inclined to agree that Tony Reed
我直觉汤尼·瑞德
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表