I found him.
我发现他了
This monitors everyone playing the game.
这个显示出所有的游戏者
There... player four.
第四个是他
It's his telemetry. What do you mean?
这是他的遥测装置 你是什么意思
Player four. That's him.
第4位是他
On the monitor. Right there.
就在监视器里 在这
Where? That's Mulder.
哪里 那是穆德
He's alive. Those are his vitals.
他还活着 这些是他的生命体征
He's still in the game. Yes, but where's the game?
他还在游戏里 但游戏在哪
Frohike!
弗洛黑克
Langly!
兰利
Byers!
拜尔斯
I think that's it.
我想就是这个
What are you doing? We're rerouting the circuitry.
你们在做啥 我们在变更电路
Making a kill switch so
制♥造♥一个删除开关
we can shut down the game. - Don't touch that.
这样我们可关闭游戏 别动它
I mean, it won't work. There's no way to do that.
没用的 那样做没用
We are back in business! Baby, you are dope.
我们回来了 你是个傻蛋 宝贝
What?
什么
We were toast. I felt the flames licking my ass.
我们祝贺一下 我感觉我屁♥股♥有火在燃
Then the bankers saw the letters on the autopsy..."F.B.I.
银行家们看到验尸上的字母:FBI
Cause of death: unknown."
死亡原因:不详
You fixed our problems. The game's gonna ship,
你解决了我们的麻烦 游戏要试航了
and we're gonna be countin'Franklins.
而我们就坐着数钱了
Yeah, and you're gonna be countin' teeth.
是啊 你要数你掉下来的牙齿
Her partner's lost in the game. Lost?
她的搭档在游戏中消失了 消失了
The game has disappeared. What are you talking about?
游戏不见了 你在说什么
Jade Blue Afterglow. Does that ring a bell?
佳德·阿弗特戈柔 想起了吗
Jade Blue Afterglow?
谁是佳德·阿弗特戈柔
Oh, you'd remember her.
你应该记得她
Hey! Phoebe!
菲比
I don't know how it happened.
我不知道事情是怎样发生的
You knew about her?
你认识她
Then it was you. You scanned that woman's body.
是你扫描了那女人的身体
Into my computer.
存进了我计算机
She was my creation. She was mine.
她是我创造出来的 她是我的
But why? You don't know what it's like...
为什么 你想象不到的
day in and day out,
日复一日
choking in a haze of rampant testosterone.
被男性激素窒息
I wouldn't be so sure.
我不太明白
I mean, she was all I had to keep me sane,
我意思是 她是我的全部 没有她我会疯掉
my only way to strike back as a woman.
我唯一成为女人的方法
She was my goddess, everything I can never be.
她是我的女神 一切都是我达不到的
But, Phoebe, she is still a killer.
菲比 但她是个杀手
I can't explain it, but she is, and you put her in that game.
我无法解释 但她的确是杀手 而是你将她置于游戏中
No, I didn't.
没有
I was creating my own game in my own computer.
我只是在我的计算机中 创造了我自己的游戏
It was totally secret. I never told anyone.
这完全是秘密 我从未告诉任何人
But somehow she jumped programs,
但不知如何 她跳出了程序
and she's feeding off the male aggression.
而且她满足了男人的雄性需要
It's making her stronger and stronger.
她正变得越来越强壮
I need your help.
请你帮帮我
You're the only one who can understand.
你是唯一能理解我的人
You've got to destroy her, Phoebe. I don't know how.
你必需毁了她 菲比 我不知道怎么做
Well, there's got to be some way.
一定有办法的
There's got to be some vulnerability
一定有
or a weakness somewhere.
它的弱点
She has no weakness anymore.
她不再有任何弱点
Hey!
嗨
Bet you think you're gonna kick my butt up
你可以在地板上
and down the block.
狠狠地踢我屁♥股♥
Okay.
很好
Her name is Maitreya.
她的名字是玛特雷亚
Maitreya? She's input herself into the game.
玛特雷亚 她将自己置于游戏中
We have to download her. We can't even get online.
我得把她下载下来 但我们根本无法上线
The system's been hijacked. The program won't respond.
系统被劫持了 程序没有响应
Frohike, what's wrong?
弗洛黑基 这是怎么了
What is that? Mulder's vitals are wiggy.
那是什么 穆德的生命有危险
What? They're all over the map.
什么 他们散布在整个地图上
This is your fault.
是你的错
You put her here.
你放她进来的
No fair pickin' on a girl.
不要对女孩动粗
We're back on-line.
我们回到在线了
There's no picture. No, we're just in resup.
没有影像 我们正在重建
No, there's something wrong.
有地方故障了
That's not the game. Yes, it is. It's level two.
这不是游戏 是的 是第二关
How did that happen? Where's Mulder?
怎么回事 穆德在哪
Mulder's in level one.
穆德在第一关
No, he's right there. Shut the game down.
他就在这里 关闭游戏
No, no. No, no. I can't.
不 不行
Well, just turn it off. Power down, Langly.
关闭它 关掉电源 兰利
The computer's not responding.
计算机没响应
Look, we have to get him out of there!
我们必须救他出来
Yeah, and quick.
是啊 而且要快
Whoa! Stop right there!
别动
That's not really fair, is it?
这不公平 不是吗
Well, that's just cheating.
这是作弊
Go, girl! Scully's on fire!
上啊 史卡利杀得正酣
The blood thirst in unquenchable!
无法抑制的嗜血
Are you witnessing this?
你们看见没
Oh, yeah. Scully's in the zone!
看到了 史卡利在现场了
Clearly. What's wrong?
很明显 怎么了
This is level two. It only gets harder.
这是第二关 会更难对付
No one's ever beaten level two.
没人曾经通过第二关
Are you okay? Ask me if I'm humiliated.
你没关系吧 这样问让我很丢脸
Mulder.
穆德
This is nuts! They'll never make it.
笨蛋 他们不会成功的
How do you kill something that won't die?
你怎么去攻击一个不死之人
Try and stop me, Ivan.
尽量试吧 伊凡
My whole life is in this game! What are you trying to do?
游戏是我整个生命 你们想要做什么
Stay out of this! She's gonna destroy it.
滚开 她会毁了它
It's the only way to save them. Let it go, both of you!
只有一个办法救他们 你们俩放手
You can save them? There's a kill command.
你可以救他们 这里有个删除指令
It kills the whole game. You knew about this?
那会删除掉整个游戏 你知道
She knew about it too. You said it wouldn't work.
她也知道 但你说没用
She was trying to save her creation, her goddess.
她只是想救她的杰作 她的女神
You don't care who dies as long as your game survives.
只要游戏存在 你却不顾别人的死活
Our friends are in there.
我们的朋友在里面
And we're not gonna let them die.
我们不能让他们死去
Mulder?
穆德
Give me that! This is out of your hands now.
给我 你一边歇着去
Shut down the program.
关闭程序
You're the only ones that can do it.
你是唯一能做到的人
They can't keep this up. Scully's running out of ammo.
他们撑不住了 史卡利已经用尽弹♥药♥
What's the command? Don't do it, Phoebe.
指令是谁 不行 菲比
We're so close.
我们已经接近完成了
The command. Give it to him.
指令 交给他
Shift-Alt-Blood Bath.
同时按shift和Alt键
Oh, my God.
天哪
We killed the game, and Mulder and Scully along with it.
我们删除了游戏 穆德和史卡利也不见了
Over here!
在这里
Scully! Mulder!
史卡利 穆德
Scully!
史卡利
That's entertainment!
真是好玩
We came, we saw, we conquered.
我们来过了 我们看到了 我们征服了
And if the taste of victory is sweet,
如果胜利的滋味是美妙的
the taste of virtual victory is not Sweet 'N Low,
但虚拟的胜利并不是那么甜美的
nor the bullets made of sugar.
因为子弹并非糖衣做成的
Maybe out past where the imagination ends,
也许我们的想象结束
our true natures lie,
本性将显现
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表