Now you got the feds on your ass.
你现在被当差的盯上了啊
What?
什么
Your good luck charm don't sound so lucky no more.
你的幸运符看来不再幸运了
Maybe I should cancel the fight.
或许我该取消比赛
I'm bringing the money, okay? I'm bringing it!
我马上拿钱过去 好吗 我马上拿过去
I'm having lunch at Froggy's. No money, no fight, Titanic.
我会在青蛙酒吧吃午餐 没钱就没比赛 泰坦尼克
In trouble or something? I'm just, uh...
有麻烦了吗 我只是…呃…
I gotta be somewhere, okay?
我得去个地方 好吗
Why? What time is it? Oh, God, I'm gonna be late for work!
为什么 现在几点了 噢 天啊 我上班要迟到了
You were incredible.
你真是难以置信
Why do I find myself so wildly attracted to you,
为何我会如此地为你痴狂呢
Bert Zupanic?
伯特·祖潘尼克
You just can't help yourself, baby.
你就是情不自禁 宝贝
Where were you last night?
昨晚你哪儿去了
Where was I? Yeah.
我哪儿去了 对
Well, I... You said, "Meet me for a drink."
嗯 我… 你说 “来和我喝一杯吧”
That's what you said.
你自己说的
I was there, and I-I was waiting on you.
我去了 还给你要了酒
Are you two-timing me, Bert?
伯特 你是不是背叛了我
How can you say that? You're my good luck charm.
你怎么能这么说 你是我的幸运符
Who is she? "Who is she?"
她是谁 “她是谁 ”
You do not wanna get in the ring with me, mister!
你别想我会跟你一起去比赛了 先生
Honey, listen... Come on, baby.
亲爱的 听我说…别这样 宝贝
There's nobody under there.
那下面没人
You're acting crazy, sweetie.
你太激动了 甜心
I'm gonna look under every single...
我要翻遍每个…
Hey! I know this hairpin.
嘿 我认得这支发夹
Oh, I-I can explain that.
噢…那个我能解释
You lovable lug, Bert Zupanic!
你这个惹人爱的傻瓜 伯特·祖潘尼克
I'm sorry, baby. This is mine.
真对不起 宝贝 这是我的
Of course it is. I just get so jealous.
当然是你的了 我太会吃醋了
You forgive me? I forgive you.
你原谅我吗 我原谅你
I'm in training. You've gotta go to work.
我在训练中 你该去工作了
You're late. No. No.
要迟到了 不…
I'm so wildly attracted to you, Bert Zupanic. Hey, listen.
我是如此地为你痴狂 伯特·祖潘尼克 嘿 听好
Good looks and charm. What's not to love,all right?
漂亮又有魅力 不是爱的原因 好吗
There's a lot to love.
有很多原因呢
I know. You go on. No! You have to go. But why... But...
我知道 走吧 但为什么… 你必须走了
Will you call me at least?Bye.
至少会打个电♥话♥给我吧 再见
You bet. I'm on the phone now, okay?
没问题 我现在就打给你 好吗
Bert, did I hear voices?
伯特 我听见谁的声音
Voices? I didn't hear any voices.
声音 我没听到啊
Oh!
噢
Oh.
噢
Where's the Titanic?
泰坦尼克在哪儿
What?
什么
Your boyfriend, the wrestler.
你的男友 那个摔角手
Wow, talk about moves.
哇 消息传真快
I can't believe that we barely just met.
真不敢相信 我们才刚刚认识
He's supposed to meet me here.
他应该来这里见我的
He's coming here?
他要到这儿来
He'd better be if he wants that fight Saturday night.
如果他还想要 星期六晚上的比赛的话
I'd better go freshen up a little.
我得去梳洗一下
I was just coming in for lunch.
我进来只是想吃午饭的
Zupanic, hey.
祖潘尼克 嘿
Thought you were a no-show. Talking to your girlfriend.
我以为你要爽约了 刚刚和你女友聊天呢
My girlfriend?
我女友
Holy shoot!
我的妈呀
What is that?
怎么回事
Now, how did she do that? Do what?
这她是怎么办到的 办到什么
I just saw her. I swear. I just saw her go to the can.
我刚见过她 我发誓 我看她进了厕所
She just went to the can? Ten seconds ago.
她刚进了厕所 十秒钟前
What are you doing here? I have a business meeting.
你在这里干什么 我在谈生意
Why don't I meet you outside in the park?
你去外面公园等我好吗
I was just gonna get some lunch. Perfect.
我正想要吃午饭 太好了
We'll have a picnic. A picnic? We never do that.
我们去野餐吧 野餐 我们从没有过
Oh, yeah.
噢 是吗…
Now...
现在…
Bert?
伯特
I have a little business to attend to, sweetie.
我有点生意要照料 亲爱的
You got more than that to attend to. Hey, Bert, I only got an hou...
这下你可有的照料了 嘿 伯特 我只有一小时…
Mr. Zupanic?
祖潘尼克先生
What happened?
发生什么事了
Uh, there was an incident.
呃 发生了一个意外
You were struck by flying glass.
你被飞起来的玻璃击中了
Did you lose something?
你丢了什么东西吗
Yeah. My good luck.
是啊 我的好运
Would that be Betty or Lulu, Mr. Zupanic?
是指贝蒂还是璐璐 祖潘尼克先生
'Cause they're the ones who caused this,
因为她们是这场意外的起因
and they'll do it again if we can't find them.
如果找不到她们 这还会再发生
Where are they, Mr. Zupanic?
她们在哪里 祖潘尼克先生
Excuse me.
打扰一下
F.B.I. Can I help you?
调查局 有什么我能帮忙的
Yes, I'm looking for... that girl.
有 我在找…那个姑娘
Betty. This man's from the F.B.I.
贝蒂 这位是调查局来的
Betty Templeton?
贝蒂·谭普顿
I'm just getting off work.Could we talk some other time?
我刚上班 能找别的时间谈吗
I think we both know why I'm here.
我想我们都清楚 我来这儿的原因
It's her fault! Lulu Pfeiffer.
都是她的错 璐璐·菲佛
She follows me around trying to ruin my life.
她总是跟着我 想毁了我的生活
I'm not gonna let her ruin it this time. It's either me or her.
这次我不会让她得逞的 不是我就是她
I don't want to leave Kansas.
我不想离开堪萨斯
Scully. Hey, Scully.
史卡莉 嘿 史卡莉
I found her at Koko's Copy Center.
我在柯柯复印中心找到她了
Betty Templeton? Yeah.
贝蒂·谭普顿 对
She says that Lulu Pfeiffer's trying to ruin her life.
她说璐璐·菲佛想毁了她的生活
Follows her wherever she goes.
无论她去到哪里她都会跟着
Lulu Pfeiffer works at Koko's too.
璐璐·菲佛也在柯柯工作
That's exactly what Lulu says about Betty,
她也完全是那么说贝蒂的
except she says this is the end of the line,
不过她还说这一切要结束了
that she's not leaving Kansas.
她是不会离开堪萨斯的
That's exactly what Betty said. What's going on here?
贝蒂也是这么说的 这是怎么回事呀
I don't know, Scully.You're running this show.
我不知道 史卡莉 你主持大局
Why don't you tell me?
为什么你不说说
I think that this is more than
我认为这不仅只是
just physical proximity, Mulder.
身体上的相似而已 穆德
I think that these women have
我想这两个女的还有
some kind of a psychic connection.
某种精神上的联♥系♥
No... Sherlock.
不…福尔摩斯
Hey, Scully, uh, where's Lulu?
嘿 史卡莉 璐璐在哪里
She just took off, Mulder.
她刚走 穆德
She left work, and she drove away.
她下了班 然后开车走了
She wouldn't be driving a little
她开的不会是辆
blue convertible, would she?
蓝色的敞篷车吧
That's exactly what she's driving.
那就是她开的车
Oh, crap.
噢 惨了
Can I help you? Uh, yes.
我能帮忙吗 呃 是的
I'm looking for someone.
我在找一个人
He was here speaking to an employee,
他刚在这和一位员工谈话
and I can't seem to reach him.
我似乎联络不到他了
Tall guy, dark hair? He left. Yeah.
高个男人 深色头发 对 他走了
And you don't know where he went? Couldn't say.
你也不知道他去了哪儿 不知道
Okay. However, I can tell you...
好吧 不过 我可以告诉你…
we have a two-for-one copy discount in effect.
我们正在进行“二赠一” 优♥惠♥复印活动
How about Internet access? Right this way.
有上网服务吗 这边请
Is he in there? Yeah. Sleeping.
他在里面吗 对 在睡觉
Can you wake him up for me?
能帮我叫醒他吗
You sure you wanna do that?
你确定要这么做
It's important. Will you two shut up or go away?
这很重要 你们俩要么闭嘴要么滚开
Mr. Damfuse?
达姆福斯先生
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表