I, uh... I was in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd say hi.
我就在附近 想过来打声招呼
Hi. Rob, are you all right?
嗨 罗布 你没事吧
Did you do this?
是你做的
No! Derwood Spinks did this.
不 这是德伍得·史平克干的
You know, he's the one who...
你知道 他是那种……
Like I said, it's a long story.
就像我说的 说来话长
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To a friend's house.
去一个朋友家
I have to leave, actually, as in now.
我现在就得走了
Are you sure you're all right? You're not feeling...
你确定你没事儿吗 你看起来有点……
Yes, absolutely. I'm-I'm fine, you know?
是的 当然 我很好 你知道的
It's just that when you came to see me yesterday,
昨天你去找我的时候
I sensed that there were things
我感觉你
that you wanted to talk about, but couldn't.
好像欲言又止的样子
That was yesterday.
那是昨天的事
Well, can we talk about them now?
那么 现在你想谈谈吗
Look, let me stop you right there, okay?
算了 到此为止吧 好不好
You don't have to worry about me anymore.
你不用再为我担心了
As of... As of 10:38 a.M.,
从上午10:38开始
I am no longer employed by the Lucky Boy Corporation.
我不再是幸运小子公♥司♥的雇员了
I quit. Rob.
我辞职了 罗布
I'm here as a friend.
我是以一个朋友的身份来看你的
Well, then, consider me cured.
那么 就当我的病已经好了
I had a breakthrough last night.
昨晚治疗有了突破性进展
Did you attend the O.A. Meeting? Yeah.
你去参加暴食者匿名聚会了吗 去了
How did it go?
觉得怎么样
It was a complete and utter waste of my time.
那完全是在白费功夫 浪费时间
I'm sorry you felt that way.
很遗憾你会这样认为
So they're a bunch of fat people.
那是一群胖子
So what? M-M-Maybe they, got, uh,
那又如何 或许他们因为那种
what you would call a biological imperative...
你所说的生理性强迫进食症
to eat too much.
而暴饮暴食
Did you ever think of that? Did you?
你有没有想过 有没有
You know, maybe I've got a biological imperative too.
你知道 或许我也得了生理性强迫进食症
So why is that such a bad thing?
可这又有什么糟糕的呢
Like, the world's gonna end? That is biology.
就像是世界末日 这是天性
You can't fight biology. You can't.
你无法抗拒天性 你不能
Sounds like you're saying you're tired of feeling guilty.
听起来你对你的负罪感已经厌倦了
Bingo.
没错
And I am sick and tired...
我受够了
of pretending that I'm something that I'm not.
厌倦了这种把自己伪装成其他人的生活
You killed that man, didn't you?
是你杀了那个人 对吗
What did you just say?
你为什么这么说
That's why you feel so guilty, isn't it?
那就是你有负罪感的原因 是吧
Can you tell me why you did it?
能告诉我为什么你会这样做吗
Who have you been talking to? No one.
是谁告诉你的 没人
I realized it after our last session.
我们上次谈话后我就感觉到了
You spoke to the F.B.I.,didn't you?
你跟联邦探员说过 是不是
I haven't spoken to anyone.
我跟谁都没说过
And I won't without your permission, but I am here...
没有你的许可我不会告诉任何人 但是我来这儿
To ask you to turn yourself in.
是要你改变你自己
I want you to get the help that you need.
我希望能在你需要的时候给你帮助
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
Yes, I do, Rob.
我知道 罗布
No, you don't!
不 你不知道
You said...
你说过
you don't believe in monsters.
你不相信有怪物
Right?
是吗
How about...
那么
now?
现在呢
How about...
还有
now?
现在呢
Do you believe... in monsters?
你相信有怪物了吗
You poor man.
可怜的人
What you must go through.
你都经历了什么啊
Oh, my God. Step away, Rob.
哦 天哪 放开她 罗布
Step away. Dr. Reinhart, step away from him.
放开 莱因哈特医生 从他身边走开
Don't hurt him. Rob,
不要伤害他 罗布
we tracked Sylvia down on the way to the landfill.
我们在去垃圾填埋场的路上找到了西尔维亚
You just can't stop yourself, can you?
你没法控制自己 是不是
Get on the floor.
趴在地上
Rob, get on the floor!
罗布 趴在地上
Rob.
罗布
Be that good person I know you mean to be.
做一个你真正想做的好人
Why?
为什么
I can't be something I'm not.
我只能做我自己
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表