But it wasn't where you said it was gonna be.
但不是你说的地方
I can't explain it.
我没办法解释
I think you can. I can't!
我想你可以的 我不行
You can't explain it because you didn't do anything.
你什么也没做 所以解释不了
You didn't kill your son, and you didn't bury him.
你没杀儿子 也没有埋他
You're not guilty of anything other than a lie,
你除了撒谎以外 没有犯罪
just like these people.
和这些人一样
The only reason you changed your story
你改变说词的目的
was to get outta here.
只是想离开这
Because you knew the parole board might buy the story...
因为你认为假释委员会接受这个说词..
of a psychotic break and of your terrible remorse.
因为你的精神病而怜悯你
But they would never, never let a woman out of jail
但他们不会让一个.. 让一个声称自己儿子
who claimed her son just disappeared out of thin air
凭空失踪的女人出狱
These people...
这些人..
they need someone to tell them it's okay,
需要有人告诉他们 他们没错
someone to corroborate their story.
有人证实他们的说词
I'm not that person. They need your help.
我不是那个人 他们需要你的帮助
That was utterly irresponsible, Mulder.
那是完全不负责的 穆德
It was out of line and it was without any basis in reality.
毫无底线 毫无任何事实根据
You think that woman could've killed her son?
你觉得那个女人杀了自己的儿子
She was convicted in a court of law.
她被判有罪
So how do you explain those two notes,
那如何解释这两张纸条
written ten years apart,
相距了十年
could contain the same obscure phrase?
却写了同一句话
I can't explain it, Mulder,
我解释不了 穆德
but you're doing exactly what I said.
但你的确和我说的一样..
You're personalizing this case.
你在个人化这件案子
No. I'm gonna solve this case.
不 我要破这件案子
I am gonna solve it. How?
我想要破案 怎么破
I'm gonna find those kids.
我要找那些孩子
What if they're dead, Mulder?
如果他们死了呢
Don't go looking for something you don't wanna find.
别找你不想找的东西
Guard? Guard, please, can you get them back?
守卫 能叫他们回来吗
Guard? I need to talk.
守卫 我要和他们谈
This is Fox Mulder. Leave a message.
我是穆德 请留言
I'll try to get back to you.
我会回电给你
Fox, it's your mother.
福克斯 我是你妈
I'd hoped you'd call upon your return,
希望你一回来就回电♥话♥
but I haven't heard from you.
但你没回电♥话♥
I'm sure you're busy.
我想你在忙吧
There are so many emotions in me,
我的心情很复杂
I wouldn't know where to start.
不知从何说起
So much that I've left unsaid for reasons I hope...
我有好多事情没有说的原因是我希望..
one day you'll understand.
有一天你会明白
This is highly unusual.
这不太对
I wanna know what you're doing here.
我想知道你们在做什么
Something I want your clients to see.
我要你的当事人看些东西
I wanna know what it is first.
我想先知道那是什么
It's about shootin' Santa Claus, Mr. Bring.
是关于"枪击圣诞老人" 布林先生
You're gonna wanna see it too.
你也一起看吧
I believe you share a secret.
我相信你们有秘密没说
I'm, uh...
我是..
I'm doing this because I feel that it's the right thing to do,
我这样做 是因为我认为我是对的..
and because I know what you're going through.
也因为我知道你们面对的
I wouldn't want to happen to you what happened to me.
我不想你们重演我身上的悲剧
I just want to tell you that your little girl is okay.
我只想说你们的女儿没事
And I know you're afraid of the truth, because I...
我知道你们害怕事实 但是我..
I saw things that I was afraid of too.
也同样害怕
And I can't explain all of it, except to say...
我能解释一切..
that I don't remember...
除了一些我不记得的..
ever... thinking those words that I wrote,
我曾经在想那些我写的字
let alone writing them.
毫无意识写的字
It was like they wrote themselves using my hand.
就像他们是通过我的手所写的一样
But what I know...
但我所知道的..
for sure, because I feel it in my heart,
因为我心里感觉到..
is that my son is safe and protected...
我儿子是安全的 而且是被保护的..
and in a better place.
在更好的地方
Rumors and suspicions aside,
尽管有谣传和嫌疑
the parents of Amber Lynn LaPierre...
安贝的父母..
were released today for lack of evidence against them,
给萨克曼托警方新的声明后
and after giving a new statement to the Sacramento police,
因证据不足被释放
which insiders say...
据内部人士说
has authorities still baffled and confused,
当局仍然对于说词
recounting a detailed story...
感到困惑..
that claims supernatural forces were at work
他们女儿被绑♥架♥时
when their daughter was abducted.
他们深称有超自然力在起作用
The LaPierres, seen here returning to their home,
拉皮埃尔夫妇已经回到家
declined comment.
拒绝发表声明
Federal investigation of the case will continue,
联邦政♥府♥的调查将继续
but will no longer focus on the LaPierres
但不再认定拉皮埃尔夫妇
as primary suspects.
是首要嫌疑人
We, uh, we will intensify our search for Amber Lynn,
我们将扩大搜寻安贝
and we remain hopeful of her eventual safe return.
我们仍有希望她最后能安全归来
"Intensify our search" where? The Twilight Zone?
扩大搜寻哪里 迷离时空吗
I have a corroborating witness. In state prison.
我和证人配合搜寻 在监狱里的
There's a material connection between these two women.
这两个女人之间有关连
The only connection, Agent Mulder, is you.
唯一的关连是你 穆德探员
I've got people busting their butts on this thing,
我已经派人办这件事
putting together hard evidence, real evidence,
找寻证据 真实的证据
while you're out gathering Grimm's Fairy Tales
你出外从被认定的杀人犯那搜集
from convicted murderers.
童话故事
Doesn't make sense.
那是不合逻辑的
It's incomprehensible in any kind of a real-world way.
经不起现实的推敲
I deal in the real world, Agent Mulder.
我在现实世界处理 穆德探员
You begged onto this case as part of the solution.
你要求介入此案
All you've done is hand our only suspects
你所做的只是为嫌疑犯
the Twinkie defense.
做甜点抗辩(指嫌疑人犯罪是精神失常)
Sir. What? What is it, Agent Scully?
长官 什么 史卡利探员
I need to have a word with Agent Mulder. It can wait.
我想和穆德说句话 等等
No, it can't, sir. What is it, Scully?
没办法等 什么事 史卡利
Mulder, your mom's dead.
穆德 你妈死了
格弗威治 康涅狄格州
穆德夫人家
Mulder? In here.
穆德 在这
What is it? Diazapan.
那是什么 苯甲二氮
She used them to sleep.
她吃这些帮助入睡
Was there a note? No.
这里有纸条吗 没有
She called when I was in California. She wanted to talk,
我在加州时她打电♥话♥找我 她想跟我谈谈
but, uh, I never called her back.
但 我从没回电♥话♥给她
Oh, Mulder...
哦 穆德..
I didn't... Why would she do this?
我不是.. 她为什么这么做
It just doesn't make any sense.
这不合理的
We never truly know why.
我们没办法完全知道的
No. She wouldn't kill herself.
不 她不会自杀的
Why are these pictures gone?
为什么这些照片不见了
There were photos here.
这里有照片的
There were photos of my sister and I.
我妹妹和我的
This is all she had left of us,
这是她留给我们的
and they're missing. Why...
他们却不见了 为什么..
She saw me on the news.
她在新闻上看到我
She wanted to talk about the missing girl, Amber Lynn.
想谈谈关于安贝的事
She wanted to tell me something about her.
她想跟我说她的事
Maybe she couldn't tell me over the phone,
可能她没办法透过电♥话♥说
'cause she was afraid that they would do
因为她害怕他们
something like this to her.
也这样对她
Who? Whoever took my sister.
谁 带走我妹妹的人
Look at this place. I mean, it's like it's all staged.
看看这里 这里像是设计好的
The pills, the oven, the tape.
药丸 烤箱 录音带
It's like a bad movie script.
像个劣质的电影剧本
They would've come here,
他们来过这里
and they would've threatened her.
威胁过她
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表