A consequence of brain surgery I had in the fall.
一连串的大脑手术 我失败了
The doctors give me just a few months.
医生说只有几个月
So you want to use me to clear the slate...
你想利用我消除你那些骂名
to make you a respectable person?
让你成为一个受人尊敬的人
It won't work.
没有用的
How many people in the world are dying of cancer?
这世界上多少人死于癌症
And here we are wasting time with the past.
我们现在是在浪费时间
I'm here. Where is it?
我来了 在哪
This miracle cure of yours.
你神奇的治疗方法
We'll need to take a trip. It will require a few days.
我们必需去走走 它需要好几天
I'll get back to you.
回头见
I have access, Agent Scully.
我有办法 史卡利
I have these miraculous chips,
我有那些神奇芯片
but the genetic research that makes them work...
基因研究能使它们起作用..
is closely guarded.
但守备森严
There are men in this building
这栋建筑里的人
who would kill me if they knew...
如果知道我给了你
what I'd offered you.
他们会杀了我
They'd kill you too in the blink of an eye.
也会马上杀了你
I've destroyed a lot of things in my life,
我一生毁了许多东西
including the people most precious to me.
包括对我很重要的人
All I want is a chance to
我只想在我走前
do something in service to man before I go.
为人类做点什么
Call received 8:01 p.M.
晚上8︰01留言
Mulder, it's me. I wanted to let you know...
穆德 是我 我要你知道..
that I'll be out of town for a day or two.
我要出城几日
It's a family emergency.
家里出了急事
I'll call you when I can.
我尽可能连络你
This is Dana Scully. I'm not in right now.
我是史卡利 现在不在家
Please leave a message after the beep.
请留言
Hey, Scully, it's me. Pick up if you're there.
史卡利 是我 你如果在家就拿起电♥话♥
Scully, you there?
史卡利 在吗
All right, I just... I got your message,
好吧 我收到你的留言
and I hope everything's okay.
希望你一切没问题
I'll try you on your cell right now.
我会再打你的手♥机♥
You're going to smoke?
你要抽烟
It's time I quit. Just like that?
该戒了 就像这样
No sacrifice is purely altruistic.
不是什么牺牲 是纯粹为他人好
We give, expecting to receive.
我们给予是希望有所得
What exactly is it you expect to receive?
你到底想得到什么
Your trust.
你的信任
You question my sincerity. You think I'm heartless.
你怀疑我的真诚 你认为我是无心的
Would it soften your opinion of me if I confessed that...
要是我坦白是否能 缓和你的观点..
I've always had a particular affection for you?
我对你一直有特殊感情
I assure you, my intentions are honorable.
我保证 我的意图是高尚的
I have affection for Mulder too.
我对穆德也有感情
My affection for you is special.
我对你的感情是特别的
I held your life in my hands.
我掌握过你的生命
Your cancer was terminal, and I had a cure.
你的癌消除了 而我有治疗方法
Can you imagine what that's like?
你能想象是什么样吗
To have the power to extinguish a life...
拥有消灭一个生命的力量
or to save it and let it flourish?
或拯救它让它旺盛
Now to give you that power...
现在给你这种能力..
so you can do the same.
你也能同样拥有
She said it was a family matter.
她说因为家里的事
Dropped off the key, asked me to water the plants.
留下钥匙 要我帮忙浇水
No biggie.
没什么大事
A great girl. Independent as they come, you know?
她真不错 很独♥立♥的
She's a great girl. Yeah, yeah.
她真不错 是啊
Tenants like having an F.B.I. Agent in the building.
房♥客也喜欢这里有个FBI探员
Gives them a sense of security.
让他们安全些
Do you know how many people have died in there?
你知道这里死了多少人吗
We don't talk about that.
我们不要谈这个
You said she was carrying a suitcase.
你说她带着手提箱
Did you notice anything else? Anything abnormal?
你有注意到别的什么不正常的
No, no. Actually, it wasn't her carrying the suitcase.
没有 事实上 并不是她提着手提箱
It was her driver. Her driver?
是她司机 她司机
Yeah, an older guy. Tall.
一个老人 很高
I've seen him here before. Smokes like a chimney.
我以前见过她 是个老烟枪
Hey, don't you want...
你不想..
You've been at the wheel too long.
你车开太久
Would you like me to drive?
要我开车吗
I might if you let me know where we're going.
你能告诉我去哪吗
Knowing that, you'd feel comfortable? You'd trust me?
知道后你会觉得舒服点吗 你会相信我吗
How long did it take Mulder to win your trust?
穆德赢得你的信任 用了多长时间
I've always trusted Mulder.
我永远信他
You're not being honest with yourself. Think back.
你对自己不诚实 回想一下
There was a time when you
你曾经
feared for your future, for your career,
担心你的未来和事业
when you were first partnered with this man.
当你第一次和他合作时
I told you, I've studied you for years.
我说过 我研究你好几年了
And if you would permit me,
要是你允许
I'd like to make an observation.
我会发表一番我的看法
You're drawn to powerful men,
你的能力不比男人差
but you fear their power.
但你害怕他们的力量
You keep your guard up... A wall around your heart.
在你心竖起一道墙
How else do you explain that fearless devotion...
你怎么解释那些无惧的虔诚
to a man obsessed and a life alone?
对一个男人的缠绕和独自的生活
You'd die for Mulder,
你会为了穆德而死
but you won't allow yourself to love him.
但你不允许自己爱他
I'm learning a whole other side to you.
我正在了解你的另一面
You're not just a coldblooded killer.
你不只是个冷血杀手
You're a pop psychologist as well.
你还是个心理医生
I've been a destroyer all my life.
我一生是个毁灭者
Before I die,
我死之前
I'd like to prove that I'm capable of something more.
我想证明自己还能做点什么
Turn here, on the left. Where are we going?
在那里左转 我们要去哪
To show you what I'm capable of.
给你看看我的能力
Her name's Marjorie Butters. She's got quite a green thumb.
她叫梅珍·巴特丝 她是个好园丁
Plays a mean game of Scrabble, if you're interested.
你若感兴趣的话 玩个猜字游戏
And what's her relationship to you?
她跟你有什么关系
Well, how should I put it?
我怎么说呢
You could say that I'm her angel.
你可以说我是她的天使
Marjorie's 118 years old.
梅珍 她118岁了
Oh! I thought I'd surprise you.
哦 我想给你个惊喜
I look an absolute wreck.
我气色很差
I've been trying to get in some bulbs before spring.
我想在春天前种些百合
Marjorie, this is Dana Scully.
梅珍 这是史卡利
She's a very good friend of mine.
她是我一个好友
Nice to meet you. My pleasure.
幸会 荣幸之至
Well, come inside. I baked some fresh bread this morning.
进屋来 我今早烤了新鲜面包
And there are tomatoes from the garden.
还有花♥园♥种的蕃茄
I'll put the kettle on.
我去烧开水
To have this power...
拥有这种能力..
to visit this woman and see her joy...
看看她 看她的快乐
It must be why you became a doctor.
你一定也是因为这个而想当个医生的
I'll expect your call. Thanks.
我会等你电♥话♥ 谢谢
She requisitioned a fleet
她昨天离开办公室时
sedan when she left the Bureau yesterday.
曾经申请了一辆轿车
I don't know why, and there have been no fuel charges.
我不知道原因 而且没有加过油
Her mother doesn't know anything
她妈根本不知道
about a family emergency.
什么家庭急事
Look, I know you're worried about
我知道你担心
the company that she's in.
和她的那帮人
But from what you've told me,
但从你所说的
it's not like she's sneaking out.
她并不像是被绑♥架♥的
And the truth is, she's
事实上
gone to a lot of trouble to allay your fears.
她设法想平息你的恐惧
I know she can take care of herself.
我知道她可以照顾好自己
It's just not like her to lie to me.
她不像在对我撒谎
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表