Then I ran it through my imaging software.
直到我用了幻影软件
I'm here to tell you, it's not a glitch.
所以我告诉你 摄像机拍的东西
It's what the camera saw.
不是什么光影
Buckle up, Scully. I believe Chuck
打赌吧 史卡利
is about to take us on a ride through the paranormal.
我相信查要跟我们长篇大论了
Yes and no. Initially, I was thinking spectral manifestation.
有还是没有 直接说 我不想故弄玄虚
But with spirit activity,
但那是灵异行为
you'd expect to see light streaks, auras,
你只能看到光影
atmospheric disturbances, translucent figures.
空气被搅动 透明物体
Whatever this is, it's not a ghost.
无论是什么也好 但不是鬼
Especially since ghost don't go
特别是鬼
around leaving synthetic polymers in their wake.
不会留下什么影子
That's what the gunk on the floor turned out to be.
那到底是什么呢
Huh. I dig a mystery with layers.
我倒弄出个谜来
Chuck, I get the feeling you don't know what the hell this is.
查克 我觉得你也不知道那是什么
I cross-referenced the shape's silhouette...
以我的幻想那是一种意念
against every organic and
可对运用器疗
inorganic object in the Library of Congress database.
或神经激发现来
The closest match was a Soviet Akula class submarine.
最相似的案子是苏联亚古拉潜艇
I think we can rule that out.
我认为可以排除它
And then there's this weirdness.
这里有点不可思议
My enhancement brought up this dark edge...
我的强化显影让黑影
around the anomaly.
边缘成形
A shadow. It fit with the lighting in the room.
一个影子 由房♥间的灯影照射出来
The problem is it can't be throwing
问题是:它很难清晰形成
a shadow unless... Unless it's a solid object.
除非 除非它是个固体物体
Which is impossible because it only appears for a single frame.
不可能只有一个影格
One-thirtieth of a second.
1/30秒
You know what?
知道吗
Maybe, uh, SCAG can give us a clearer picture.
也许沙卡可以给我们更清晰的画面
SCAG? Spectrographic Color Attribute Generator.
「沙卡」 彩显彩色喷画技术
I'm beta testing it forJ.P.L.
我用它显出模型
It's still in the tweaking phase, but the basic idea is...
但还是不太明显 但基上的..
I assign known color values...
我选择色彩深浅
onto the black-and-white image.
在黑白的影像中
Then SCAG assigns chromatic values
然后沙卡会将其慢慢渗透
throughout the frame,
在整个影格里
in effect making an educated guess at, uh,
最后效果出来..
what all the colors might be.
什么样的色彩
It still needs fine tuning.
还要润色
What?
什么
You recognize these colors, Scully?
你还记得这些色彩吗 史卡利
Hey, Tony.
嘿 汤尼
Everyone's looking at me like I'm a criminal.
每个人都像看罪人一样看着我
I'm not. I heard you took a ride.
我不会 我听说你上了车
What was that? How did he do it?
为何那样 他怎么做的
You'll find out.
你会知道的
Maybe you were right... about me not bein' cut out for this.
也许你对 但我不是这样的人
It's a little late for second thoughts.
现在才说已经太晚了
You tryin' to move in on my girl?
你要抢走我的女友吗
Saved by the bell.
好彩要上课了
Hey, you wanna stare at someone? Stare at me.
嘿 你想盯人吗 盯我吧
Well, class.
好 上课了
I graded your midterms.
我改了期中考考卷
Save for a few of you, the news is not good.
除了少数人 你们考得不是很好
Mr. Pembleton.
彭布尔顿
What happened?
怎么了
Welcome back, Mr. Reed.
欢迎你回来 瑞德
Expect to make up the test tomorrow.
明天补考
Mr. Harden, you're here on time for a change.
哈登 你准时上课真是奇迹
What's this?
为什么这样
Selfexplanatory, isn't it? I got every answer right.
乱写的 不是吗 但是我每个答案都是正确的
Not because you knew the material.
是因为你不知道答案吗
You sayin' I cheated? How?
那你是说我作弊 有吗
I have no idea how.
我不知道你怎么作弊的
But you did. And I won't tolerate it.
但你做了 而我不会容忍♥的
Back to business, people.
做自己的事
Mr. Guider?
吉达先生
How do I tell Max that I want out?
我该怎样跟马思说 我想退出
I wish I could help you, Tony.
我希望我能帮你 汤尼
I can't even help myself.
但我甚至帮不了我自已
Babbit!
巴比
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪
Excuse me, please. Thank you.
对不起 让让 谢谢
Just stay back.
站后点
I'll show you my theory if you show me yours.
我们交换一下意见吧
Based on the eyewitness accounts of
根据我问过话的
the students I spoke to,
目击者所言
at this moment I'd have to say that I don't have one.
这一刻 我不得不承认我不想法
What about for these globs of goo?
这些黏黏的东西是什么
The ones we found in the evidence room? Yeah.
我们在证据室发现的 是的
I'm guessing Max Harden could tell us how they got there.
我想马思·哈登可以告诉我们它们怎么在那的
You think Max did this? Based on what?
你认为马思做的 有何证据
I spoke to a few students myself.
我和几个学生谈过
Apparently Max was angry at Mr. Babbit...
明显的马思生巴比先生的气
because he failed him on his midterm exam,
因为他不让他期中考及格
so he had motive.
所以有动机
Well, he may have had motive,
他也许有动机
but he didn't have opportunity.
但他没机会
There was nobody here who saw him even
没人看见他
go near the victim.
接近受害者
Maybe he didn't need to. I pulled his records.
也许他不需要 我查了他的记录
Rising attendance and discipline
近几个月他缺课
problems the last few months. But look at this transcript.
又不守纪律 但看上面描述的
As his behavior was getting worse,
他的行为异常
his grades were going through the roof.
但成绩却好得出奇
This kid has changed, Scully. He's a teenager.
这孩子变了 史卡利 他是个小孩
Everything about him is changing.
任何时候都在变
His body and his brain
他的身体和大脑
chemistry is in a state of unparalleled upheaval,
的化学变化 是不可预测的
plus there's peer pressure and-and substance abuse.
再加上精神压力和激素作用
Any one of these factors could alter his behavior radically.
这些因素都可造成他行为过于激动
What if it's given him a
会令他产生
kind of psychokinetic or paranormal ability...
精神突变或者超自然能力
that allows him to exert force
让他可以
over a victim without ever laying a finger on him?
不动一指而杀死一个人吗
That's your theory? Yes, it is.
这就是你的理论 是的
Soon to be proven as soon as I get Max in for questioning.
只要我们审问他 很快就会知道
Agent, you needed to speak to Sheriff Harden?
探员 你要和警长说话吗
Yeah.
是
I want to talk to him about his son.
我要和他谈谈他儿子的事
He's with him now.
他正和他在一起
They're taking him to the emergency room.
他们把他送进了急诊
Max just collapsed in the parking lot.
马思在停车场倒下了
You hear about Max? Is he okay?
你听说马思的事了吗 他没关系吧
Where are you going? Tony,
你去哪 汤尼
the less you know, the better, all right?
你知道的越少越好 知道吗
What, no candy, no flowers?
什么 没糖果 没花吗
My deputy told me you were comin'and why.
我的下属告诉我你们要来 为什么
So you can just turn around.
你可以调查
Whatever happened at that school, my son didn't do it.
但学校的事 我儿子没做
Sheriff, we'd like to ask
警长 如果可以的话
your son a few questions, if that's okay.
我们想问你儿子几个问题
The boy's sick.
孩子病了
The doctors can't even say what's wrong with him.
医生甚至找不出原因
Max could tell them.
马思可以告诉我们
You know why you collapsed, don't you, Max?
你知你为何昏倒 对吗 马思
Yeah. Too much teen spirit.
是的 太精力旺盛了
You think? Smells like murder to me.
你以为 好像要杀了我
Who do you think you're talkin'to here?
你以为你在跟谁说话
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表