What you gonna do
(你想干什么 )
请慎重观看
以下是X档案特别章节
When the Sheriff John Brown come for you
(警♥察♥约翰来找你时候)
Tell me What you gonna do
(告诉我你想干什么 )
What you gonna do
(你想干什么 )
Yeah
是啊
Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do
(坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 )
What you gonna do when they come for you
(他们来的时候你想干什么 )
Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do
(坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 )
What you gonna do when they come for you
(他们来的时候你想干什么 )
Nobody na give you no break
(没人给你时间休息)
Police na give you no break
(警♥察♥不给你休息)
That old soldier man na give you no break
(老兵不给你休息)
Not even your idren na give you no break
(没人给你休息)
Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do
(坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 )
What you gonna do when they come for you
(他们来的时候你想干什么 )
Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do
(坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 )
What you gonna do when they come for you
(他们来的时候你想干什么 )
Cops is filmed on location...
(警♥察♥在拍电影..)
with the men and women of law enforcement.
(和执法的男女)
All suspects are innocent until proven guilty
(嫌犯在被判有罪前
in a court of law.
都是无辜的)
Yeah, I don't know what it is about a full moon.
我不知道什么是满月
It's just, uh... There's something about it.
那是个...神秘的事情
People just go off the wall.
人们总是爬墙过去
These are some pretty scary neighborhoods to begin with.
有些恐怖的邻居会这样
I haven't been on the job that long myself,
我♥干♥那行不算很久
but I've seen more than my fair share of crazy stuff.
但我看到过更疯狂的东西
When the moon is full, it's just like times ten.
满月的时候 像个十元硬币
I don't know, uh... I don't know.
我不知道..我不知道..
Maybe it's the tides or something.
也许是个周期之类
But irregardless, we're on the job.
不管怎样 我们在执勤
And if that makes people breathe a little easier
因为有我们在
knowing we're out there...
能让大家感觉倒安全些
or being a little less nervous walking the streets at night,
就不用晚上出门就不感到紧张
well, that's a good feeling.
感觉不错
Okay.
呃
We got a report of somebody lurking around
我们接到报告有人
the neighborhood making noise.
在附近吵闹
Actually, I take that back. We got a report of a...
我回头 我们接到报告..
a monster lurking around the neighborhood.
一个怪物在附近行窃
What... Hey, it's a full moon.
什么 嘿 今天是满月呢
A lot of drug activity in this district.
该区有许多吸毒行为
We're probably looking at somebody rattlin' doorknobs...
我们在找行窃的人
trying to steal some money for a quick fix.
他们想在短时间偷到钱
Usually, they're not the stealthiest of criminals,
通常 他们不是秘密犯罪
so maybe we'll get lucky,
也许我们是幸运的
sneak up on 'em.
在这逮住他们
212Adam is 10-97.
212亚当达到现场
212Adam is 10-97 at 543 Vogel.
212亚当在达到543沃格
212-Adam to Dispatch. I don't see anything.
212亚当呼叫中心 我什么也看不到
Can you let the lady know inside her house...
能让里面的女士
know I'm out here?
知道我在外面吗
212-Adam, copy your request. Calling now.
212亚当 收到请求 现在说
Figures, doesn't it? Psst!
收到 没有吗
A lot of scratches.
很多抓痕
Maybe a big dog's probably what she saw.
也许她看到的是大狗
Sheriff s Department!
我是警♥察♥
Uh...
啊..
Senora?
太太
Man, she's scared of somethin'.
她被什么吓坏了
Hey, you, there!
嘿 你
You, freeze! Sheriff s Department!
你 别动 警♥察♥
Freeze! Sheriff s Department!
别动 警♥察♥
Run! Run to the car! Back to the car, now!
快跑 跑去车里 回去车子里 快
Now! Run!
快 跑
Run, Run!
跑 快跑
Now! Now! Come on! Get up! Go, go, go!
快 快 快 上去 走 走 走
Back to the car! Come on! Run!
回去车子里 快 跑
Run!
跑
Get in the car! Get in the car!
上车 上车
Holy Come on!
天哪 快
10-33! 10-33! Patrol Adam needs assistance!
情况紧急 亚当需要求援
I need assistance at the 500 block of Vogel!
维格区500号♥需要求援
I need assistance!
我要救援
I need... 9-9-9! 9-9-9!
我需要... 报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
Everybody all right?
大家都还好吗
Hey, you all right? You all right?
你没事吧 你没事吧
Keith. What was this?
卡西 怎么了
I was responding to a 9-21
我接到报告
at this house right here, and, uh...
这里发生了盗窃
It was a prowler call. You flipped it?
有人报案 你翻车了
No, no. Hell, no, I didn't... I didn't flip it.
不不不..我们没有
It was... We were parked.
我们停了车
The... We were attacked.
我们被攻击
By who? By gangbangers?
被谁 被歹徒吗
Keith? Yeah. Yeah, it was... it was gangbangers.
卡西 是 是 是歹徒
Okay. Fan out and search.
好 扇形搜索
Hey, you'd better double everybody up.
嘿 你最好每人结伴
Okay, hold on a minute. Uh, everybody double up.
好 等一等 每两人一组
Set up a command post and check on that air shift.
去检查站进行检查
How many? Keith? Keith?
几个人 卡西 卡西
Um, you know, I didn't get a good look. Maybe...
嗯.. 我没看清楚 也许..
4-17 suspects on foot just one block north of Holly.
持枪嫌疑犯步行到北街区
Armed suspects!
嫌犯有武器
Bring some units around side Holly Street!
带一些人过去霍利街
Get your hands up! Get your hands up!
手举起来 手举起来
We're the F.B.I.!
我们是联邦调查局的
Turn around! I've got I.D. in my back pocket!
转过去 我后面口袋有证件
We're investigating a case! Hands behind your head!
我们正在查案 手放在头后面
Check the I.D.!
检查证件
Hands behind your head!
手放在头后面
Check my I.D. in the back pocket.
检查我的证件 在后面口袋
They're both F.B.I. Give 'em back their guns.
他们都是调查局的人 把枪还给他们
Thank you. We're investigating a case.
谢谢你 我们正在查案
What case? Same case you're working on.
什么案子 和你们同一个案子
So who we looking for? Not "who." What.
那么我们在找谁 不是「谁」 而是「什么」
Mulder, what the hell is going on here? I don't know.
穆德 这里出了什么事 不知道
You okay? You all right? See the claw marks here?
你没事吧 看这儿有个爪痕
Someone tried to get in.
有人试着想进去
Hey, Deputy? Deputy,
警官
can you describe for me what you saw?
可以告诉我你看到什么了吗
Um... Well, I mean, it's pretty dark,
嗯..我意思是说 那里很暗
and I-I didn't really see.
我没看清楚
I don't know what... I don't know.
我不知道是什么..
You must've seen something...
你一定看见了什么..
in order to run away from it.
让你慌不择路
Huh? You were responding to the same call we were...
是吗 你正回答了对讲机..
of a monster prowling the neighborhood.
说一个怪物跑进了小区里面
We've been to this house before.
我们之前来过这间房♥子
The lady has a history of medication.
那位女士有医疗记录
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
Yeah, maybe. But she's not the only one seeing monsters.
也许 但不只她一个看见怪物
There's been half a dozen such sightings in this area
在最近60天之内 有半打这样的怪事
in the past 60 days.
发生在这
Were you aware of that?
你害怕吗
No. Yeah.
不 嗯
Also, these sightings only occur on nights
而且只有发生
when there's a full moon,
在满月的晚上
Which tells me something. What?
这说明一件事 什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表