We've exhausted all medical and scientific evidence.
我们苦苦追寻所有医学和科学的证据
By that I mean nothing we can find...
但什么也没找到
no disease, no hint of disease. Only symptoms.
不知道道什么病 只有症状
The brute fact is he's
事实只是
experiencing so much activity in his temporal lobe...
他颞叶太过活跃
that it is effectively destroying his brain.
可以摧毁他的大脑
Enough!
行了
There's only so much bluntness a mother can take.
一个母亲无法承受这么多直白的描述
Sorry. I just... All you do is sedate him.
对不起 你只须让他安静下来
You're turning him...
你让他变成了
into a zombie.
僵尸
I know you can hear me, Fox.
我知道你能听见 福克斯
Can you give me a sign? I can hear you, Mom.
能给我信♥号♥♥吗 我能听见你 妈
Fox?
福克斯
Mom, I can hear you.
妈 我能听见你
I'm here.
我在这
I love you, my darling boy.
我爱你 亲爱的儿子
Mom, where you going?
你去哪 妈
Mom? Mom?
妈 妈
Come back, Mom!
回来 妈妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
When in disgrace with fortune in men's eyes.
当你受尽命运和人们的白眼
Ah, but your mommy will still love you.
但你母亲仍然爱你
All a mother wants is to...
母亲只想要
shield her boy from pain and danger.
她的孩子 远离苦难和危险
Safe in the world as he was once in the womb.
像在她子♥宫♥一样安全
But maybe we think a father demands
但父亲要的
more than mere survival.
不仅是生存
Maybe we're afraid a father demands worldly adulation.
也许害怕父亲需要尘世的奉承
Success, heroism.
成功 英雄主义
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听见
I can always hear you.
我一直都能听见你
Even when my mind is jammed with a thousand voices,
就算有数千种声音在我脑中
I can hear you like a snake hissing underneath.
你声音就像蛇在咝咝作响
How the hell did you get in here?
你是如何进来的
How does anything I do surprise you now?
我现在会做什么让你吃惊呢
Aren't you expecting me to sprout vampire fangs?
你是不是希望我变得青面獠牙
You've come to kill me.
你是来要我命的
It'd be better than living like a zombie, wouldn't it?
不是比你像僵尸一样活着好吗
I'm giving you a choice.
我给你个选择
What choice? Life or death.
什么选择 生还是死
Your account is squared with me, with God,
你的利益和我 和上帝
with the I.R.S., with the F.B.I.
国税局还有调查局捆绑在一起
Rise out of your bed and come with me.
只要起床跟我走
I'm dying, you idiot.
我要死了 白♥痴♥
If I could get up, I'd kick your ass.
如果我能起床 一定踢你屁♥股♥
Don't be so dramatic. Only part of you is dying...
别情绪化 只是你的部分要死
the part that played the hero.
另一部分还在装英雄
You suffered enough...
你受够了
for the X-Files, for your partner,
为X档案 为你拍档
for the world.
为这个世界
You're not Christ.
你不是上帝
You're not Prince Hamlet.
不是“哈姆雷特王子”
You're not even Ralph Nader.
甚至不是拉尔夫·纳德
You can walk out of this hospital
你走出医院
and the world will forget you.
世界便会忘了你
Arise.
起身
What... What the hell are you doing to me?
你想对我怎样
I'm showing you how to take the road not taken.
带你走没走过的路
Take my hand.
牵我手
Why should I take your hand?
为何
You can't read my mind?
你不知道我想什么吗
No. I can't.
我不能
All the voices are gone. Take my hand, Fox.
所有声音远离 牵着我的手 福克斯
You have to take the first step.
你得走第一步
Take my hand.
牵我手
I'm your father.
我是你的父亲
Sleep is a luxury, Agent Scully.
睡觉太奢侈了 史卡利探员
A self-indulgence we have no time for.
我们无时间浪费
Nor does Agent Mulder. How did you get in here?
穆德也没时间了 你如何进来的
Getting in is easy.
很容易的
It's what you do once you're inside that's key.
无论你做什么 在里面才是关键
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
You are the only one with access to Mulder.
你是唯一能接近穆德的人
I need you to use it wisely. Like you?
我要你灵活运用 像你一样
Almost killing him by shooting
因为注射太多的苯妥英
him full of phenytoin for a few moments of lucidity?
只为了片刻的清醒而差点要他的命
It's what Agent Mulder wanted. He knows what's wrong.
是穆德想要的 他知道什么是错的
What he wants now is to prove it.
他只想知道答案
It's why he asked for me, not you.
因此找我而不是你
I don't believe that.
我不信
Two years ago your partner
两年前 你的拍档被感染了病毒
was infected with a virus he claimed was alien.
他宣称是外星病毒
A virus reactivated in him
他体内的病毒激活了
by exposure to a source of energy, also alien.
是被一种能量激活的 是外星能量
Agent Mulder is living proof
穆德探员一直寻找
of what he tried so long to substantiate...
外星生命的存在的证据
the existence of alien life.
现在他就是活生生的证据
But whatever it is, it's killing him.
不论怎样都快要他命了
And we have to get it out of him.
我们得救他
You destroy this and I'll destroy you.
你毁了这个 我就毁了你
Scully. Agent Scully, you need to go to the hospital.
史卡利 史卡利探员 马上来医院
What happened? Mulder's gone. He's disappeared.
怎么回事 穆德不见了 他消失了
There were guards posted here. A man
这里有保安
who's gravely ill doesn't just get up and disappear.
一个病得入土的人不会起身消失
I know, I know. How did this happen?
我知道 怎么回事
His mother checked him out. His mother?
他妈接他出院的 他妈
That's what they're saying.
他们如是说
Has anybody spoken with her?
有人跟她说过话吗
I'm leaving that up to you.
我留给你调查
It's better I not be involved any further in this case.
我最好不再管这个案子
Sir, this isn't just a case.
长官 这个不是案子
This is Agent Mulder we're speaking about.
我们说的是穆德探员
And I'm trying to help him...
我想帮他
by staying out of this from now on.
就是不理这件事
Sir?
长官
I'm in a compromised position.
我的位置很尴尬
The less I know about Agent Mulder's
除非我知道穆德探员的下落
whereabouts and yours,the better.
和你去了哪里
The child is father to the man.
孩子是他的父亲
You've been asleep quite a while.
你睡了好久
I suspect it'll be sometime
我以为
before your sleep patterns return to normal.
你恢复正常要点时间
Would you like an explanation?
想听解释吗
I'm not sure.
不太肯定
While you were lying unconscious in
你在医院无知觉的时候
the hospital this afternoon, my doctors worked on you.
医生在你身上做了手脚
Why? At some point I realized that...
为何 我意识到
if the Syndicate didn't kill you, the F.B.I. Would.
不是组织要你的命 调查局也会要你的命
If the F.B.I. Didn't kill you,
就是调查局没杀你
your own misguided heroism would.
你个人的错误英雄主义也会送命
There's really no way out for you.
你无路可走
There's no way for you to cheat death
只有消失才能
except by disappearing.
逃离死亡
A man can't just disappear.
人无法消失
Oh, we've made entire cultures disappear.
我们让整个文化消失
Like me now, you'll become a man without a name.
像我一样 你会变成一个没名字的人
But even while you miss your former identity,
即使你想忘以前的身份
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表