No money was taken and no suspects were caught.
没有丢掉钱 也没抓住嫌疑犯
Yeah, well,
是的
Mr.Pinchbeck was the employee who signed out the truck.
但是平奇先生是签署运钞车出去的人
He knew the schedule. I had nothing to do with that.
他了解这个时间表 我与那件事无关
Maybe, maybe not.
也许有 也许没有
We'll hold you till we find out.
我们要拘留你 直到查出来
Make sure you don't pull a vanishing act.
确信你不会再消失
Hey.
嘿
Paul, I'm putting Mr. Pinchbeck in six.
我把平奇放在6号♥
Right.
好
Sleep tight.
安稳睡吧
Wait. Don't I get a phone call, sir?
不给我打个电♥话♥吗
Sir?
先生
How'd it go? Swimmingly.
情况如何 随波逐流
Abracadabra, man.
胡言乱语
Oh, damn!
哦 妈的
Yes. Okay.
好的
All right. All right, thank you. Maleeni?
好 好 谢谢 马力尼吗
He's still in the city lockup,
自从昨晚我们逮捕他
where he's been since we arrested him last night.
他一直被关着
Certainly doesn't look like he did this.
看来不是他干的
Lots of fingerprints.
很多指纹
Yeah, I guarantee you, none of them match our thieves.
我保证 没有一个符合我们要找的小偷
They're too clever to leave clues,
他们很聪明 不留任何线索
except for the ones they want us to find.
除了一些蛛丝马迹 我们要把它们找出来
Excuse me. May I show you something?
抱歉 我能给你们看些东西吗
We thought the security-camera footage might
闭路监控可能会有
show the robbers.
小偷的数据
Does it? No. They all mysteriously...
有吗 他们很神秘..
went blank from about 3:00 a.M. To 3:20,
在凌晨3︰00至3︰20是一段空白
But that's not what we wanted you to see.
这不是我想你看的
This is from two days ago.
这是两天前的
Cissy Alvarez, convicted bank robber.
阿♥拉♥维斯 他曾被控抢劫银行
You recognize this man? Yeah. Who is he to you?
你认出这男人 是的 你觉得他是谁
I know those tattoos.
我认得那些纹身
That's the man who tried to rob my truck.
就是他想偷我的运钞车
Aah! What the hell, man? What did I do?
发生什么事 我做了什么
Yo, F.B.I., what's up? What's up with this, man?
联邦调查局 发生什么事
You can't just come bustin'in here! I got civil rights!
我有人♥权♥ 你们不能这样
I'm gonna call my lawyer,
我会找律师
and then we're gonna see what's what.
看看你们能怎么样
There's nothing back there.
这里没有东西
This is harassment, man. This is harassment!
这是人身侵犯 先生
Yo, what are they lookin' for?
他们在找什么
Come on! Somebody talk to me! Shut up!
拜托 干嘛不说话 闭嘴
No, you shut up! Yo, man, this ain't right.
你才闭嘴 先生 这是不对的
Why you got the cuffs on so tight?
为什么手拷这么紧
Yo, will you please tell me what he's lookin'for?
请告诉我他在找什么
Oh!
哦
What? Well. Saving up for a rainy day?
什么 怕雨天漏水吗
Oh, no, no, no! We got framed! This is a frame-up!
不 不 我们是被陷害的
Let's go.
我们走
It was the magician! The magician? Maleeni?
是魔术师 魔术师 马力尼
No, not the dead one, man!
不 不是那个死掉那个
That little cabron LaBonge! LaBonge set me up!
是拉邦奇设计我
Listen to me! Listen to me! Billy LaBonge.
听我说 听我说 比利·拉邦奇..
And the Amazing Maleeni.
和神奇马力尼
That's a double bill I wouldn't want to miss.
双倍打赌 我绝对不会错过的
Pinchbeck. You made your bail.
平奇 你可以出去了
You, too, LaBonge.
你也是 拉邦奇
Okay.
好的
I think releasing these
我认为放了他们
two may be a bit premature. Give us a minute.
有点过早 给我一分钟
Good morning, gentlemen. Did you sleep well?
早安 先生 睡得好吗
Agent Mulder. Agent Scully.
穆德探员 史卡利探员
Bravo. Really. What do you mean?
好极了 真的 你什么意思
Last night the Cradock Marine Bank
昨晚卡罗莱纳海事银行
was robbed of $1.8 million.
被盗走180万美元
This morning that entire amount was found...
今天早上已经全部被找到..
in the possession of Mr. Cissy Alvarez.
在阿♥拉♥维斯先生那里找到的
Wow. I told you he was bad news. Bravo to you.
我告诉过你 他不是好人 你们真神勇
It was expeditious police work. Well, thank you.
是警♥察♥出手迅捷 谢谢
It was, wasn't it? It's
是很神速 不是吗
only that Alvarez was so obviously guilty...
阿♥拉♥维斯抢银行罪证确凿
a convicted bank robber caught red-handed,
他被抓了个现行
witnessed trying to rob an armored car
是因为两天前被目击
just two days earlier?
想抢运钞车
He'll need a good lawyer. Yeah.
他需要好律师 是的
Yeah, he's up a creek, just like you two want him. Yeah.
是 他陷入麻烦 是你们想要的结果 是的
I don't quite see where you're headed with this.
我不知道你有什么证据
I have no evidence, but I have a theory, Mr. Maleeni,
我没有证据 但我有个猜测 马力尼先生
and, uh, I'll tell you how it goes.
我来告诉你..
I think that your twin brother Albert died of a heart attack,
我猜你的双胞胎兄弟阿尔伯特死于心脏病
at which point, you and
你和年轻学徒发现
your young protegee saw a golden opportunity.
这是一个天大的好机会
My protegee? I hate this guy's guts.
我的学徒 我讨厌这家伙
That's what you wanted us to think.
这就是你要我们认为的
You wanted revenge against the
你要向让在监狱里的生活
man who made your life in prison a living hell.
苦不堪言的人复仇
I did time with you about eight years ago.
八年前我和你一起
Alvarez.
阿♥拉♥维斯
You and he were on the same cell block eight years ago.
八年前和你被关在一起
It was a setup from the start. You played poker with him,
开始是这样设计的 你和他玩牌
and you made sure that you lost big.
而你输了很多钱
Which gave LaBonge an in with
拉邦奇让阿♥拉♥维斯和所有人
Alvarez once everybody thought you were dead.
都以为你死了
LaBonge planted Alvarez's
拉邦奇把借据
marker in Maleeni's van and made sure we found it.
在你车内让我们找到
And then you used Alvarez's greed in order to ensnare him,
然后你利用阿♥拉♥维斯的贪念设陷阱
and then orchestrated the
并制♥造♥抢运钞车的假象
attempted bank robbery in order to implicate him.
使他受牵连
Yeah,
是的
that was you in the armored car disguised as Alvarez.
你在运钞车内假扮阿♥拉♥维斯
Somehow Mr. Pinchbeck got
而平奇先生想办法
ahold of the guard's gun and switched the clip.
更换了押钞员的弹夹
Hold it! Guard didn't know it, but he was firing blanks.
别动 押钞员不知道 但他开空枪
And then last night, the two of you robbed the bank...
昨晚 你们两个偷银行
and planted the money at Alvarez's place.
把钱放在阿♥拉♥维斯那里
Don't you think we have pretty good alibis?
你不认为我们很好的不在场证据吗
You have great alibis. You have the best alibis in the world,
你们有世上最好的不在场证据
which is why I think you two got arrested in the first place.
所以你们让自己被抓
With your expertise in sleight of hand,
然后用狡猾手段
pickpocketing and escapology,
扒手的能力及脱逃术
I think you were both able
让你们能拿到
to get out of here by pilfering a guard's key.
看守的钥匙逃出去
You could have escaped,
你们能逃狱
stolen the money, framed Alvarez...
偷钱陷害阿♥拉♥维斯
and been back here in time for breakfast.
然后再回来这吃早餐..
Scrambled eggs and sausage.
煎蛋和香肠..
That would be the world's greatest trick, wouldn't it?
是世上最好的戏法 不是吗
One that would be forever remembered
会永远记载于
in the annals of magic.
魔术的历史
What happens to us? To you?
我们会怎样 你们吗
You go free, provided the magic is over.
如果魔术结束 你们就可以走
The great ones always know when to leave the stage.
伟大的人总是知道何时要离开舞台
Billy, let's get the hell outta here.
比利 我们走吧
They are the world's greatest.
他们是全世界最伟大的
We saw through their magic.
我们看穿了他们的魔术
Ah, there's more.
还有呢
Behold.
瞧
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表