Then it's serious. But treatable.
那就严重了 但可以医治
I have to wake him up soon if you'd care to... No.
我就要去叫醒他 如果你想 不用
That's all right. But thanks for your time.
没关系 谢谢你抽空
He must have been a wonderful teacher.
他一定是个很棒的老师
I've been following his work on constrictive
我留意他在狭心症方面的
pericarditis for years now.
研究很多年了
Yes.
是的
He's a remarkable man.
他是个不凡的人
Hello? You came to see him.
喂 你来看过他
I'm sorry. Who is this?
对不起 哪位
Margaret Waterston. Maggie.
玛格丽特·沃特森 玛姬…
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Well, that depends, doesn't it? I'm sorry?
要看情形而定 不是吗 你说什么
Whatever. Dr. Kopeikan told my father you were here,
无所谓 科波金医生告诉我父亲你来过
and now he wants to see you.
现在他要见你
About what?
有什么事
Look.He asked me to call, so I'm calling.
是他叫我打电♥话♥ 所以我才打的
I don't know, Maggie. I-I... I don't know if I've got time.
我不知道 玛姬 我 我不知道有没有空
Don't know if you have the time.
你不知道有没有空
Maggie, can you hang on a second?I have another call.
玛姬 你能等一下吗 我有另一通电♥话♥进来
Listen.It's your choice, but if you come,
听着 由你选择 但你来
it doesn't mean I accept you being in his life.
并不表示我接受你
Hello?
喂
I'll never see you again.
我再也不会见你
Hello? Hey, you're there?
喂 嘿 你在啊
Hey. Mulder, aren't you supposed to be on a plane?
嘿 穆德 你不是该在飞机上吗
5:30 flight, remember?
班机是五点半 记得吗
Right. I guess I lost track of time.
对 我都忘了算时间了
Listen, the reason I called...
瞧 我打电♥话♥的原因是…
Am I catching you at a bad time?
我打得不是时候吗
No, I just walked in. Why?
没有 我刚进来 怎样
There's this group in D.C. That is researching crop circles,
华府有个研究麦田圈的团体
and they've got a totally different set of coordinates
他们有一组坐标
from the one I got already.
和我有的那 完全不同
Mulder, I'm not going. I gotta ask you a favor.
穆德 我不去 我得请你帮忙
One of the researchers lives out near the hospital...
其中一个研究员住在医院附近…
and they've got these sensitive photos and data
他们有些敏感的相片资料什么的
and stuff that they won't fax to me.
但不肯传给我
So I was wondering if you would
所以我想 或许你可以
go over there and, you know,
过去一趟 你知道…
and get it and put it in...
取过来放在……
Speak to me, Scully.
跟我说话 史卡莉
I'm out for the evening, Mulder.
我晚上要出去 穆德
Well, why didn't you just say so in the first place? Look.
你一开始怎么不说 这样吧
Why don't you leave that address
你把地址留在
on my answering machine...
我的答录机上…
and, uh, I'll try it for you.
回头我帮你试试看
I'm sorry. I... I have the wrong room.
对不起 我-我走错房♥间了
That's okay.
没关系的
Hi.
嗨
Do I have to lock eyes with the devil
我得跟魔鬼交手
for you to grace me with your presence?
你才肯赏脸出现吗
Surely not the devil.
肯定不是魔鬼
How are you feeling, Daniel?
你感觉怎么样 丹尼尔
It's a real drag when the body doesn't wanna play anymore.
身体不中用的时候真是拖累
You're extremely lucky you called that diagnosis.
你做的那个诊断真是幸运极了
Luck has nothing to do with it, Dana.
那无关运气 丹娜
That's what doctors do every day.
那是医生每天都做的事
You may have forgotten that.
你应该没有忘记
Daniel.
丹尼尔
So, how did you happen to be here in Washington?
那么 你怎么会碰巧在华盛顿的
That's a long story.
说来话长
How's the FBI? Is that why you wanted to see me?
调查局怎么样 这就是你想见我的原因吗
To remind me once again what a bad choice I made?
再次提醒我 我做了多么糟的选择
Believe me, my motivation is far more selfish than that.
相信我 我的动机要比这自私得多
You scare me, Daniel.
你吓到我了 丹尼尔
I know.
我知道
I scare you...
我吓到你…
because I represent that which is ingrained,
是因为我代表根深蒂固的事物
not only in your mind, but in your heart...
那不只在你想法里 还有在你心里…
that which you secretly long for.
你所偷偷渴望的事物
You never accepted my reason for leaving.
你从没接受我离开的原因
It wasn't a reason. It was an excuse.
那不是原因 那是借口
But you understood why.
但你明白为什么
I can't believe the FBI is a passion.
我不相信你对调查局的热爱
Not like medicine.
那不同于医学
I'm sorry I came.
抱歉我来过
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只是想要确定你没事
I know how difficult it must have been for you,
我知道对你来说一定很难…
just walking through that door.
要走进那扇门
But you wouldn't have come if you didn't want to.
但你不想的话就不会来
That says something, doesn't it?
那意味着什么 不是吗
Scully. I was just about to leave you a message.
史卡莉 我正要给你留口讯
I got that address that I wanted you to go to for me.
我拿到要你替我去的那个地址了
It's a woman you're gonna be dealing with.
你要打交道的是个女性
She's affiliated with American Daoist Healing Center.
她是美国道教治疗中心的会员
She researches crop circles?
而她研究麦田圈
Don't roll your eyes, Scully.
别翻白眼儿 史卡莉
Mulder.
穆德
You want me to...
你要我……
Scully?
史卡莉
Scully, are you there?
史卡莉 你在吗
Hi. I'm... You were...
嗨 我是… 你…
At the hospital today. Right.
今天在医院 对呀
That's strange.
真是奇怪
I'm Agent Scully. I'm here on behalf of my partner.
我是史卡莉探员 我代表我的搭档过来
About my research.
有关我的研究
For the FBI, as odd as that may sound.
调查局要的 尽管听起来很怪
I'm Colleen Azar.Would you like to come in?
我是柯琳·艾萨 你要进来吗
No, thank you. I'm...
不用 谢谢 我…
I think I need some fresh air. Are you all right?
我想我需要一些新鲜空气 你还好吧
Yes, I... I mean, yes, I... I'm just a little shaken.
是 我 是的 我只是受到一点惊吓
A near car accident, I think. It's nothing, really.
差点出了车祸 我想 没什么事 真的
A car accident isn't nothing.
车祸可不是没什么事
I'm sorry? In my experience,
抱歉 在我的经验中
they're often the end results of us
车祸通常是我们
not paying attention to something.
没留意某些事的最终后果
Look, I don't mean to be rude,
我 我并不想无礼
but I really don't have much time.
但我真的很赶时间
Sure. I'll go get my papers.
好 我去拿我的文件
You think what we do is a little ridiculous, don't you?
你认为我们做的事 有点儿荒谬 对吗
Uh, to be honest, I don't exactly know what it is that you do.
老实说 我不知道 你们到底是在做什么
But you've already formed a judgment about it.
但你已经对此做出了评断
I really should be going.
我真的该走了
There is a greater intelligence in all things.
万物中蕴涵更大的智慧
Accidents, or near accidents,
意外 或差点出意外
often remind us that we need to keep our mind open...
往往都在提醒我们 要对它的教训…
to the lessons it gives.
抱持开放的态度
You may wanna slow down.
你或许需要慢下来
Hello?
喂
Ah, Hurricane Scully has arrived.
啊 史卡莉飓风来了
I was summoned.
我是被传唤的
Would you please tell the doc why he should listen to me.
请告诉这位医生他为什么该听我的
We've already agreed to doses of digoxin
我们已经同意使用远超出
that are far beyond what I normally recommend.
我平常建议剂量的“戴甲林”
I guarantee you, Doctor, you're doing it right.
我向你担♥保♥ 医生 你做得对
But I can't be responsible for
但我不能为可能
treatment that might exacerbate your illness.
使你病情恶化的治疗负责
There hasn't even been
“普瑞尼松”的功效甚至
a double-blind analysis of prednisone's effect.
还没做过双盲分♥析♥
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表