Which is why the spirits intervened,
这就是灵魂移♥动♥的原因
transforming matter into pure energy.
把物体转换成纯能量
Starlight.
星光
But it's not what happened here.
但这里发生的事并不是那样
How do you know that?
你怎么知道这些
Because these children all died suffering,
因为这些孩子都死于痛苦
pleading innocently for their lives.
为自己无辜的生命辩护
These beautiful children, so... trusting and pure.
这些漂亮的小孩 这么的.. 纯真和纯洁
I see them.
我到他们了
My God, why?
天哪 为什么
Why must some suffer and not others?
为什么有人要遭受痛苦 而其它人却不必
You see them? Do you see Amber Lynn LaPierre?
你看到他们了 看到安贝吗
She wasn't here. She never was.
她不在这 一直都不在
But I'm... I'm sensing a connection with her...
但我有和她沟通的感觉..
to this place.
在这个地方
No, it's a connection to...
不 那是和..
It's a connection to you. How's that?
那是和你沟通 为什么会这样
You lost someone close to you.
你失去了你最亲密的人
A young girl.
一个年轻女孩
It happened a... a long time ago.
发生在很久以前
Your sister.
你妹妹
There's a connection between these girls, isn't there?
和这些女孩有关联 不是吗
Between her and Amber Lynn?
在她和安贝之间
What is the connection?
是什么关联
I don't know.
我不知道
But we're going to find them. I'm sure of it.
我们正要去找他们 我确信
I'm going to count backwards now, Fox.
我现在倒数 福克斯
And you'll fall into a deep relaxed state...
你进入深度放松状态..
so that you'll remember all about your sister
以便能回忆所有
and what happened.
你妹妹的事情
One hundred, ninety-nine,
一百 九十九
ninety-eight,
九十八
ninety-seven,
九十七
ninety-six...
九十六
Where are you now, Fox?
你现在哪
I'm at home... my mom and dad's.
在家 我父母的
We're in the den playing a game.
我们在屋里玩游戏
Who are you there with?
你和谁一起 福克斯
Samantha.
萨曼莎
Do you feel in any danger? No.
你感觉到危险吗 没有
We're arguing, you know, but not really.
我们在争吵 不过不是真的吵
Just playing the game. You know, fooling around.
只是在玩游戏 你知道的
By what I can tell from the tape,
我能告诉你的是
he seems to be in a legitimate hypnotic state.
他似乎处于真实的催眠状态
Pieces on the board are fallin' off...
棋子从棋盘上掉下来..
Here I became suspicious.
这里我觉得有点怀疑
Samantha? Suspicious of what?
萨曼莎 怀疑什么
In 30 years with the F.B.I., you think you've seen it all.
待在调查局三十年 你以为你已经看到所有的东西
I sometimes think I have.
有时我认为是
But this is just a garden variety compensatory
这只是对于绑♥架♥的
abduction fantasy.
美好的补偿
Compensatory for what?
补偿什么
His guilt. His fear.
他的罪 他的恐惧
Everything that's preventing Agent Mulder...
所有阻止穆德的一切..
from remembering the truth about
从那晚发生的
what really happened that night.
真♥相♥的回忆
You mean his sister wasn't abducted?
你说他妹妹不是被绑♥架♥的
No, his sister definitely went missing in 1973.
不 他妹妹在1973年确实失踪了
That's not in dispute.
这点没有争议
Agent Mulder, however, wasn't regressed until 1989.
然而 穆德直到1989年开始倒♥退♥
See, his delusion is playing into his unconscious hope...
你看他的幻想介入他不切实际的希望中
that his sister is still alive.
希望他妹妹还活着
And if you think about it, his delusion has the effect...
如果你这样想 他的幻想的确有效..
of giving him reason to pursue her.
给了他寻找妹妹的理由
But why alien abduction?
但为什么会被外星人绑♥架♥
Close Encounters, E. T., who knows?
近距离接触..外星人.. 谁知道
But there was probably a lot of imagery
但有很多画面
collecting in his head...
在他脑海里..
in those 16 years.
在随后16年
And then he comes down here, and he finds the X-Files.
他来到这 找到X档案
So what do you think happened to his sister?
你认为他妹妹发生了什么事
Well, in 1973...
好 在1973年..
we were pretty damned unsophisticated
我们对那些暴♥力♥罪行的处理存在
about violent predatory crime.
许多粗糙的地方
My guess is she was kidnapped in the house,
我猜想她在房♥间内被绑♥架♥
her body was disposed of, never found.
她尸体被弃尸 永远找不到
You think that his sister's dead?
你认为他妹妹死了
Have you seen this file?
你见过这个档案吗
There was an extraordinary amount of effort put into finding his sister.
为了找他妹妹 他投入了大量精力
Even the treasury department got involved.
即使是财政部也介入
His father worked at a high level in the government.
他父亲在政♥府♥高层工作
They found nothing.
他们一无所获
Why, Agent Scully? Why do you wanna bring all this back up now?
为什么 史卡利探员 为什么你现在又问起这个案子
Someone owes it to Mulder.
有人欠穆德的
Word of advice, me to you.
我对你有句忠告..
Let it be.
「让它去吧」
You know, there are some wounds that are just
你知道 有些伤口重新
too painful ever to be reopened.
揭开会更痛苦
Well, this particular wound has never healed.
但这特别的伤口从没治愈过
And Mulder deserves closure, just like anyone.
穆德渴望结案 和别人一样
萨克拉门托 加利福尼亚
红马车汽车旅馆
Apes evolved from men?
人从猿进化而来的吗
There's gotta be an answer. Don't look for it, Taylor.
这有个答案 别看它 泰勒
You may not like what you find.
你可能不喜欢你找到的
Untie me!
松开我
What? What are you doing? I'm picking up something.
怎么了 你要做什么 我捡到了一些东西
It's 3:00 in the morning. There's someone here.
现在是凌晨三点 有人在这
Yeah, the TV is on... No. A visitor.
因为电视开着.. 不 一位访客
They... They wanna speak. They wanna tell us something.
他们..他们想谈 想告诉我们些事情
What?
什么
Get a piece of paper.
拿张纸来
And a pen.
还要一支笔
No, you.
不 你来
Shoot.
好了
It's your mother.
是你妈
She's here in the room with us.
她在这房♥间和我们一起
She's trying to speak to you.
她试图和你说话
What does she say?
她说了什么
She wants to tell you about your sister...
她想告诉你妹妹的事..
Where she is.
她在哪
What is she saying?
她说了什么
Harold?
哈罗德
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我..
She's gone. Come on, Harold.
她走了 少来了 哈罗德
I lost her.
我找不到她
That's crap. You're full of crap. No.
这是骗人 你全是骗人 不是
Get out of here. I'm telling you...
滚出去 我告诉你..
I'm telling you, I never should have listened to you.
我从不应该听信你的话
She was here!
她来过这
She had a message. Please go.
她有个讯息 拜托你快走
Look!
你看
Who wrote that?
谁写的
You did.
你写的
Mulder. Mulder, it's me.
我是穆德 穆德 是我
I found something,
我找到些东西
and I'm standing here not quite believing what it is.
我难以相信怎么回事
What is it? I don't know if you know this,
是什么 我不知道你是否知道这个
but there was a special treasury department
有个财政部单位
investigation into Samantha's disappearance.
在调查珊曼莎的失踪
In 1973. I know all about that.
在1973年 我都知道
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表