'Cause when you get lucky... really, really lucky...
因为当你真的很幸运时..
people around you tend to suffer, is that right?
你周围的人都在受难 对吗
I think it's a balance thing.
我认为这是要平衡的事
Something good happens to me,
对我来说好事..
then everybody else has to take it in the keister.
其它人却得受罪
So you stayed close to home mostly, kept a low profile.
所以你几乎不出门 又很低调
But recently you've been venturing out further.
但最近你老是出外冒险..
You played poker with mobsters.
和黑社会老大玩扑克
I figured they could stand the trimming.
我想劫富济贫..
Bunch of goombah jerks. They got issues, man.
教训一下那帮坏蛋 他们应得的
You don't mind so much if a few criminals get hurt,
你不介意那些坏蛋受伤吧
but then you went and you played the lottery.
但你又去买♥♥彩票
I don't... I knew I shouldn't have done that.
我不.. 我知道我不该那样
I needed the money. For what?
我需要钱 为什么
For Richie, right?
为了端茨 对吗
It's the complications from his hepatitis.
他的肝病很复杂
He's on every donor list they got, but...
他在受捐赠的名单上
he's got a rare blood type... "B" Negative.
但他的血型很少见 B阴型
And he's... C.N. Something.
他需要帮忙
C.M.V. Negative... Cytomegalovirus.
CMV阴性细胞病毒
There's no way they're gonna find a donor in time.
无法及时得到捐赠
There's a treatment program in England.
在英国有一个医疗组织..
Hundred grand gets him in.
一百万就可以给他移植
It's experimental, but... it's the best chance he's got now.
太昂贵了 这是他最好的机会
Am I under arrest? No.
我被捕了吗 没有
However,
反而
you will need protection from Catrona and his men.
你将受到保护 避免卡图纳那帮人再过来
I'd say they need protection from me.
应该说他们应该受保护以防范我
I'm sorry, Mulder. That was utterly irresponsible.
对不起 穆德 这有点不负责
a man who had three attempts made upon his life.
那个人可是三次要他的命
You're feeding the delusions of
你应该把他拘留保护
him into protective custody, not out of it.
而不是让他在外面
I'd agree with you if I thought his life was in danger.
我同意你说的 如果他的生命会有危险的话
As it is, he's doing a better job
对付卡特里奥纳组织来说
on Catrona's organization than the F.B.I.
他的作用比调查局大的多
I'm wondering if we shouldn't make him an honorary agent.
我看是不是给他个荣誉探员的称号♥
Mulder, you're putting an astounding amount of faith...
穆德 你把宝压在所谓的
in coincidence and luck.
巧合和运气上
Essentially, you're betting a man's life on it.
本质上 你是把他的命给搭上
And even if you believe in so-called lucky streaks,
就算你相信所谓的幸运链
you have to know they all eventually end.
你得知道他们最后都会结束的
Luckiest man in the world?
世界上最幸运的人
Well, Mulder, I just beat him.
好了 穆德 我赢了他
Mulder? Come on, Scully.
穆德 走吧 史卡利
Henry!
亨利
You're supposed to be resting. I am resting.
你该躺着休息的 我在休息
Playing on the floor doesn't count.
在地板上玩 这样不算
Don't you ever get tired of this thing?
你玩不腻吗
Henry said it's educational.
亨利说这是教育意义
Yeah, well, I don't want
我可不希望
you believing everything that Henry says.
你把亨利当神
Did you know the police are looking for him?
你知道警♥察♥在找他吗
Henry said it's no big deal. When did you see...
亨利说没什么大不了的 你什么时候见过他
Mom, what's wrong?
怎么了
How's he doin'?
他怎么样了
He's got a bruised rib and a black eye.
他的手肘骨折 眼睛受伤
It certainly could have been worse.
很可能会更糟
And don't tell me he just got lucky.
别告诉他有多幸运
Far from it.
远不止这个
Maybe what you said about streaks is right.
也许你说的链是对的
Looks like his has just about run its course.
好像他得到结果了
I don't mean to make light of his misfortune,
我不是在强调他的不幸
but it may have knocked some sense into his head.
但他脑子里该有意识了
He's agreed to testify against Catrona.
他同意出庭作证卡图纳那
What? Our guy from theJustice Department just called.
什么 法庭的人来电♥话♥
They're filing a federal warrant this afternoon.
他们今天下午出通缉令
This mook Weems... This
这个卫斯曾经.. 我听你说
mook Weems was street pizza last I heard from you.
这个卫斯曾经躺在大街上
He was. I don't know what it is.
他是的 我不知道怎么回事
Maybe he has some special ability.
也许他有特异功能
He's impervious or something.
他可以预知或什么的
Anyway, we can't get to him.
反正我们搞不了他
They got cops all over the hospital.
整个医院都是警♥察♥
Who says we have to get to him?
谁说我们要搞他
I want the toy Henry made me, Mom.
我要亨利帮我做的玩具
Can you please go get it?
你可以帮我拿来吗
Uh, sure, honey.
当然 亲爱的
We gotta go. Richie,
我们该走了 端茨
I will bring it and I will follow you there.
我去拿 我会跟你去那
I will meet you at the hospital, okay?
我们医院见 好吗
Did you find her? No.
你们找到她了吗 没有
You know Catrona took her.
我知道是卡图纳那抓了他
He did it to keep me from testifying.
他这样做是要我不出庭
And he's who we're focused on.
他已经是我们的监视对象
But there's no sign of a kidnapping, no ransom note.
但没有迹象表明是绑♥架♥ 没有勒索信
He's too smart for that.
他很聪明
It makes it very hard for us to obtain a search warrant.
我们很难获得搜捕令
We'll get one, though. When?
我们会拿到的 什么时候
Tomorrow? Next week?
明天 下周
Could someone sit with him at least?
至少有人看着他
Hold up, Henry. What if what I said before wasn't true?
等等 亨利 如果我说的不是真的呢
That your luck hasn't changed?
你的运气是否变了
Maybe all this is happening for a reason.
也许这都是因为一个原因
So you're saying that Maggie getting taken is a good thing?
那么你说奇迹没有了是件好事
No, I'm saying that what looks
我是说塞翁失马
like it might be bad luck may not be bad luck.
焉知非福
That we can't tell yet. We're not in that position.
还不能说 我们没在那位置上
We can't see the forest for the trees.
我们身在此山中
How is he?
他呢
Not good. If we don't find a donor in the next few hours...
不好 如果找不到捐献者 再过几小时..
Scully, what if everybody
史卡利
that becomes involved in Henry Weems' life...
如果谁卷入了亨利·卫斯的生活中
somehow becomes an integral
就会成为他的运气中的一部分
part of his luck, including you and I?
包括我们
Mulder, you're speaking as if we're all trapped...
穆德 你是说我们都进了..
in one of those contraptions that he built.
他做的圈套
What are you doing? Looking for Maggie Lupone.
你要干嘛 找玛吉·鲁风
Luck is the overreaching force in this investigation.
幸运在这次的调查中..
I say we roll with it.
我说过我们都卷进去了
Yeah. Let's call that a dry run. Yeah.
我们打个电♥话♥给看护公♥司♥ 好
Look who came calling.
看看谁来了
I wanted to tell you personally that there's no hard feelings.
我想私下和你谈谈 没有恶意
I'm not testifying against you.
我不出庭作证你
Just let Maggie Lupone go.
放了玛吉·鲁风
Maggie?
玛吉..
I don't know anybody named Maggie.
我不知这儿有谁叫玛吉
You know anybody named Maggie?
你知道谁叫玛吉吗
Fellas, don't jerk me around.
伙计 别跟我开玩笑
Jerk you around?
开你的玩笑
You tried to cheat me out of a hundred large,
你想骗我一百多万元
you kill Angie, you put Sal in the hospital.
你杀了安吉 把山尔送进了医院
I'm jerkin' you around?
我跟你开玩笑
I apologize for my choice of words.
我对我的用词抱歉
Please, just let her go.
请放她走
Her kid's really sick.
她的孩子真的病了
I don't care what happens to me.
我不怕什么
You'll care.
你会怕的
By the time I'm finished,
在我解决你的时候
you'll definitely care.
你肯定会怕
Henry?
亨利
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表