I mean, it's like...
我的意思是 就像
it's the most beautiful, intricate work of art.
美妙绝伦 复杂的艺术作品
It is the word of God.
是上帝的言语
You're wrong.
不对
There is no God.
没有上帝
What's out there in the water...
在海里的东西
is only what we call "God"...
才称之为上帝
what we call "Creation."
称为“造物者”
The spark that ignited the fire that cooked...
是点燃烹煮原生汤
the old primordial soup.
的星星之火
Made animate from inanimate. Made us.
让静变为动 创造出我们
I believe he is mad from the sun.
我看他被太阳晒昏头了
Mad? I'm perfectly sane.
我昏头了 我完全疯了
Because today, I understand everything.
因为今天我什么都懂了
Beginning and end, alpha and omega,
从头至尾
everything in between.
一切的一切
It's all been written, but the word is extraterrestrial.
都已经写下来了 但是用外太空文字写的
You're sick, Dr. Barnes.
你病了 巴恩斯博士
You need to get off your feet.
你需要休息
Lie down.
快躺下
You think you're going to take the credit?
你以为你能欺世盗名吗
This is my discovery.
这是我的发现
I'm only here to help my friend.
我来这只为帮朋友
You can't help him.
你帮不了他
You're wasting your time reading it.
你浪费时间在研究它
It has power.
它有能量
It is power.
它就是能量
The ultimate power.
终极能量
Your friend just got too close.
你朋友靠得太近了
No one leaves here before me.
没人想从我面前出去
We developed this to test remote viewing capabilities.
我们发展这个东西 测试摇视的能力
It works much like a card trick.
它工作起来像玩纸牌
You tap the monitor where the saucer image appears,
你触摸的监控器就会出现碟形图像
when it appears, or when you think it does.
你想到什么就出现什么
Okay?
知道吗
Who are you gonna call?
你想到谁
Now.
这个
Now. Now.
这个
Now. Now.
这个
Now. Now.
这个
Now. All right, Agent Mulder. Fine.
这个 好的 穆德探员
You're at about five percent accuracy.
只有5%的准确率
I'm assuming that's low.
是不是太低了
Yeah. At the C.I.A., a high degree of ability was 20 percent.
是的 在中情局 最高是20%
Twenty-five percent was extraordinary.
25%就太不寻常
But I see them in my head.
我在脑子看见他们
You saw his ability earlier. It was you who pointed it out.
你早些时候看见他的能力 是你指出来的
Well, our tests show that some people have psychic ability,
我们的测试显示有人有这样的精神能力
sure.
这是肯定的
I mean, E.S.P., clairvoyance, remote viewing.
我是说 超感官知觉 透视能力和遥视
But it was never attributed to aliens.
但不是因为外星人
You don't want to believe.
你不相信
You're not looking hard enough.
你还没有看到足够的证据
One more time... faster.
再来一次 快点
He's ahead of the images.
他比图像快
He's anticipating them.
他预见到的
They've come back!
他们回来了
They were dead!
它们早死了
They've come back to life!
现在又活了
The ship... it brought them back to life!
船让它们起死回生
We have to get to the police.
我们要报告给警方
That is where I am going. This is the road to Abajan.
我正要去那 这条路是去阿比让的
Stop!
停车
That was him!
是他
That was the man I saw in the tent... in the road.
是在帐蓬见的人 他在路上
Some truths are not for you.
有些真♥相♥不是让你发现的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Oh, God. What are you doing? You were cold.
天呀 你干什么 你好凉
I was just feeling to see if you were still alive.
我只想看看你是否活着
What happened to you? To me?
你怎么啦 我吗
You slammed on the brakes. There was a man.
你踩了刹车 那有个人
That's right... in the road. No.
是在路中间不是
He was right there, sitting right where you are in your seat.
他就在这里 就坐在你的位置
The men were right. This is a bad sign.
他们是对的 是凶兆
A sign to give up.
要我们放弃
Turn us around. Not back to the beach.
调头 不要回海滩
No. I'm going home.
不 我要回家
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Agent Mulder, I don't know if you can hear me,
穆德探员 我不知你能否听见我说话
but we're gonna try to get you out of here.
但我们要弄你出去
A.M. Nurse is on in five minutes.
护士5分钟到
We gotta move. I don't think he's in any shape.
快点 我不知道他行不行
I'm gonna hit him pretty hard.
我给他注射大剂量的
Maybe we can get him on his feet.
也许他能走
What are you doing? Look, I know what you're doing.
你干什么 我知道你要干什么
I'm trying to help him. This isn't about him.
我想救他 跟他无关
It's about you. It's about revenge against the government...
跟你有关 你想报复政♥府♥
for trying to destroy your life.
毁了你的生活
I was destroyed to protect
我是因为保护穆德
what Mulder knew all along. Now he's the proof.
一直知道的真♥相♥被毁的 现在他是证据
He's the X-File.
他是X档案
We can't just keep shooting him full of drugs.
我们不能给他注射大剂量的药
It's gone too far. How far should it go?
太离谱了 怎么不行
How far would Mulder go?
他能挨多久
Hey, what's going on here?
怎么回事
Let me see your hands. Hands!
让我看看你的手 手
Step away.
走开
Agent Fowley, what the hell do you think you're doing?
你在干什么 弗利探员
What am I doing? What are you doing, sir, with this?
我♥干♥什么 你用这个干什么 长官
I want you to face the wall.
我要你面对着墙
Do you hear me? Face the wall!
听见了吗 面对着墙
Let me explain. What was this man given?
我来解释 给他注射了什么
What was in this syringe?
注射器里有什么
Phenytoin.
苯妥英
Let me tell you what it does.
我告诉你它有什么用
How much did you give him? What dosage was this?
你给他多少剂量
Let me tell you why we did it.
我来告诉你我们为什么这么做
He's going into seizure!
他痉挛了
Watch his head!
小心他的头
Mr. Mulder?
穆德先生
Hold him. Hold him.
抓住他
Dr. Barnes?
巴恩斯博士
Dr. Barnes?
巴恩斯博士
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I know what's happened to you.
我知道你发生什么事了
I know what you're suffering from.
知道你为何痛苦
I've been sitting back and watching.
我坐在这看着你
I know you know.
我了解你
I know you know about me.
你了解我
That my loyalties aren't just to you,
我不仅要对你忠诚
but to a man you've grown to despise.
还有你蔑视的人
You have your reasons.
你有你的理由
But as you look inside me now, you know that I have mine.
你知道我心里想什么 你知道我有自己的主意
Fox?
福克斯
Fox, I love you.
福克斯 我爱你
I've loved you for so long.
一直爱着你
You know that too.
你也知道
And I won't let you die...
我不会让你死
to prove what you are... to prove what's inside you.
证明你是谁 证明你内心想的是什么
There's no need to prove it.
不必证明
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表