you'll learn to love life's simpler pleasures.
你还得学会热爱更简单的生活
Well, that'll be kind of tough with these on.
呃 这是有点难度的
When you no longer wanna run, those will come off.
当你不再想逃跑 自然而然就不用戴了
How do you feel?
感觉如何
I feel better than I did.
好些了
I gotta tell Scully. I gotta tell her.
我要告诉史卡利 我要告诉她
If you do have contact with her, you'll put her in danger.
你要是联♥系♥她 她就有危险
You're entering a kind of...
你进入一种
witness protection program for want of a better term.
证人保护程序
Can I offer you a cigarette? I don't smoke.
要烟吗 我不抽烟
Well, maybe now you do.
也许现在想抽
Don't move.
别动
Who's there? I don't mean to frighten you.
是谁 我无意吓你
Albert Hosteen.
我是阿尔伯特·霍斯丁
What are you doing here? How did you get here?
你来这干什么 如何来的
I'm sorry to surprise you. Surprise?
吓着你真不好意思 吓着
That you're standing here...
你站在那
Last time I saw you was in New Mexico.
我上次见你是在新墨西哥
They'd taken you from the hospital.
他们送你入医院
Your doctors feared the worst.
你的医生担心你的病情
I was hoping to see your partner. He's missing.
我想见你拍档 他失踪了
You must save him.
你必须救他
He's very ill.
他病很重
You must find him before something happens.
在出事之前你得找到他
Not only for his sake,
不仅为了他
for the sake of us all.
还为我们
Where are we? Home.
我们在哪 家
This is your new life.
这是你的新生活
I don't understand.
我不明白
You can drive away right now.
你可以开车走
Drive back to Scully and your X-Files and imminent death.
回到了史卡利身边和X档案那 但马上就会死
I wouldn't be surprised if you did.
如果这样做 我一点也不奇怪
But I think you should take a look around.
但你该看看周围
I mean, why leave something behind until you...
我的意思是 为什么不在离开前
until you know what it is you're leaving?
好好了解将离开的地方
Mulder was taken out of the hospital just before 2:00 a.M.
穆德在凌晨2点以前出的院
His mother's signature is on
他母亲在医院文件签字
the hospital documents. It's her handwriting.
这是她的笔迹
She checked him out A.M. A... against medical advice.
她不顾医生的劝告 接他出院的
It's all legitimate until you go to surveillance.
这一切都是合法的 直到你去看监护录像
This is a camera in the hall outside Mulder's room.
穆德的房♥间的走廊外面有个摄像头
Here's inside his room.
这是他房♥间里面
And two other cameras on the ward.
病房♥其他两个摄相头
We're guestimating there were at least
我们猜测至少
three others involved.
还有三个人在场
Check this out.
看这个
Where's Waldo?
沃尔多在哪
She's talking to someone.
她在跟人说话
Yeah.
是的
I know who that is.
我知道是谁
Hello?
喂
Anybody home?
有人在吗
They can change your name,
他们可改变你名字
but they can't change the things you love.
但无法改变你喜欢的东西
It can't be.
不可能
You're dead. No.
你死了 没有
No, just really relaxed.
不 放松点
Scully... saw you get shot...
史卡利 看见你中枪
on the bridge six years ago.
6年前在桥上
I was sure you were... dead.
我肯定你已死
One, uh, well-placed bullet.
打得好准的子弹
A punctuation mark on a man's
伤疤留在人的身体上
life and you get to start a whole new chapter.
你可以开始新的篇章
I'm fine, son,
我没事 孩子
aside from a little tennis elbow.
除了一点肘部发炎
I felt responsible for your death.
我觉得我对你的死负有责任
You can let that go. Clearly I'm alive.
忘了它 我还活着
I thought that you died for my quest.
我以为你因为我的追寻而死
Yes, along with Scully's
是的 跟史卡利的姐姐一样
sister and the man you thought was your father...
还有那个你认为是父亲的人
and Duane Barry and-and even
邓恩·贝里以及
Scully's mysterious illness...
史卡利神秘的病
and on and on and on.
等等
You can let go of all that guilt.
你可以忘了全部愧疚
I'm here to tell you that you're not the hub of the universe...
我来告诉你不是宇宙的中心
the cause of life and death.
生和死的起因
We, you and I,
我们 你和我
are merely puppets in a master plan... no more, no less.
只是整个大计划的木偶而已
You've suffered enough.
你受够了苦
Now you should enjoy your life.
你要享受生活了
Let me show you something.
我给你看点东西
That's my wife and daughters.
我老婆和女儿
We live just down the street.
我们就住在街上
I hope you visit us for dinner.
希望你来跟我们一起吃饭
Oh. Oh, hey, buddy. That's okay.
噢 嗨 小孩 没事
You can build it again. Just start again.
你可以再建一个 重新开始
Okay?
好吗
Who's there?
是谁
Who are you? Hundreds of little joys...
你是谁 所有的快乐就是
to open a door and have a woman beckon you in.
打开门有女人招你进来
To have her make a fire and lay the table for you.
她为你生火 在你面前安排张桌子
And when it's late,
到了晚上
to feel her take you into her arms.
拥她入怀
This is Tina Mulder. I'm not in to take your call.
我是蒂娜·穆德 我现在不能听你的电♥话♥
Please leave your message.
请留言
This is Dana Scully.
我是黛娜·史卡利
Thank you. As before, you
谢谢你 和之前一样
can reach me at your son's office at the F.B.I.
你可以在你儿子办公室找到我
Thank you.
谢谢
Skinner.
史基纳
Sir, did you send me this book?
长官 书是你送我的
Excuse me? This book?
什么 书
It explains everything that I found in Africa,
解释了我在非洲发现的东西
using the same symbols that I found on the ship.
那些符合跟我在船上找到的一样
Agent Scully, I asked you not to involve me in this.
史卡利探员 我要你别让我管这事
It's all here, sir. A foretelling of mass extinction.
都在这 预言大灭绝
A myth about a man who can save us from it.
神话说有人能救我们
That's why they took Mulder.
他们因此带走穆德
They think that his illness is a gift...
他们认为他的病是礼物
a protection against a coming plague.
保护免受病疫之苦
I'm sorry, Agent Scully. The
对不起 史卡利探员
assistant director has given me express orders...
助理局长给我指示
Not to let you in.
不让你进去
Sir, are you hurt?
长官 你没事吧
Are you cut? Get on the phone.
受伤了吗 快打电♥话♥
Hey!
嗨
Stop that man!
拦住那人
Good morning.
早上好
What's wrong, Fox?
怎么回事 福克斯
There's nothing wrong. Perfect.
没什么 很好啊
It's all perfect. What the hell am I doing here?
一切都好 我在这干什么
You just need some coffee. No, I'm... I'm serious.
我要杯咖啡 不 我认真的
I have commitments to the X-Files, to Scully, to my sister.
我对X档案对史卡利 对我妹妹有承诺
You think you know what that means... commitment.
你明白什么意思 承诺
It's all just childish, Fox. Childish?
太孩子了福克斯 孩子气
Yes. You've been a child...
是的 你一直是个小孩
with only the responsibility of a child,
只有孩子的责任
to your own dreams and fantasies.
只是你自己的梦想
But you won't know the true joy of
你不懂责任的真谛
responsibility until you plant your feet in the world...
直到你踏入世界
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表