The Amazing Maleeni's wallet.
神奇马力尼的钱包
You picked his pocket?
你偷的
No, I pilfered it from the
不 我从证据室偷来的
evidence room to prevent them from completing...
以防止他们完成
their final act of prestidigitation.
最后的戏法
What are you talking about? I began to wonder,
你在说什么 我开始想知道..
why did they need so elaborate a setup?
为什么他们要这样精心策划
Why so high profile? Why draw
为什么这么高调
the attention of the F.B.I. In the first place?
为什么一开始就让调查局注意
We were the last piece of the puzzle.
我们是谜底
Yes. Framing Alvarez was just another misdirection.
是的 陷害阿♥拉♥维斯是另一个误导
This trick was about E.F.T.
戏法是银行
S, electronic fund transfers at the bank.
电子资金转账系统
Maleeni, Pinchbeck,
马力尼 平奇
he didn't have security clearance for them,
他没有安全密♥码♥
so he needed a little federal law enforcement intervention...
他需要联邦执法部门介入
specifically, my badge number...
特别是我的证件号♥码..
and my thumbprint.
和我的指纹
With those two items they could pull off an E.F.T.
用这两样
And steal enough electronically...
他们能用计算机偷取..
as to make that 1.8 million look like cigar-lighting money.
180万美元 这些钱就像用来点雪茄一样不见了
But they can't do it without this.
但他们少了这个就做不成
Pick a card, Scully. Any card.
挑一张牌 史卡利 随便一张
You know, Mulder,
穆德
there's still one thing that you haven't explained.
还有一件事你没解释
What's that?
是什么
How the Amazing Maleeni
神奇马力尼怎么
was able to turn his head completely around.
把头完全旋转的
I don't know that. I do.
我不知道 我知道
I'll show you. Observe.
我演给你看 瞧
Gee! Very nice. How'd you do that?
很棒 你怎么做到的
Well... magic.
魔术
No, seriously, Scully. How'd you do it?
不 说真的 你怎么做的
You know, it's not the same thing.
你知道 这是两回事..
Uh, it's different with the head. Come on, now. Look at this.
这和与转头不一样 看这里..
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表