I was wondering if I could get a little more of that poultice.
能再给我一些药膏吗
Mr. Peattie?
皮蒂先生
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I didn't know you were home.
我不知道你在家
All right, thank you. They'll be there before dark.
谢谢 他们天黑之前会到
You all set?
都安排好了
We still don't know where it is we're going.
我们还是不知道要去哪
We rented a cabin for you.
我们替你租了一间房♥子
It's important that you get out of town.
你必须搬出城
And you believe by our leaving
你相信 我会离开会
it will somehow weaken him?
降低他的威力
Well, what's important is that he believes that.
重要的是他相信这点
At any rate, if he can't find you, he can't hurt you.
要是他找不到你 就不能伤害你
How do you know he'll come forward?
你怎么知道他还会来找我
Because he hasn't gotten everything he wants.
因为他还没完全罢休
Our own John Gillness is on the scene.
约翰正在现场
San Mateo County health officials admit they're at a loss...
圣麦托郡卫生官员承认..
to explain the sudden onset
无法解释56岁女人
of the 56-year-old woman's bizarre illness,
突然得怪病一事
but insist there is no cause for alarm.
但坚持说没有必要恐慌
Pretty weird, huh? There's been no official diagnosis.
很怪吧 没有正式诊断
Sources say they believe the woman contracted...
有关方面认为她的死..
the rare but deadly Group 'A"Streptococcus...
罕见而致命的A型链球菌有关
Better known as the flesheating disease. Freakin' scary.
也就是生吃食物所造成的 胡说
We will keep a close watch
我们将跟进
on this story and any new developments.
事件的最新发展
Bathroom's clear!
洗手间没人
Clear here!
这里没人
Scully. Peattie may be on to us.
史卡利 皮蒂盯上了我们
What happened? I found out where he lives,
怎么啦 我找到了他的住处
only he's cleared out and
他已经收拾好走人
he's taken his magic charm with him.
他把魔法保护也带走了
At least as much of it as he can carry.
至少他带走了他能带的
My guess is he's looking for you.
我猜他应该正在找你
I didn't see anybody following us.
我没看到有人跟踪我们
Well, just keep an eye out, Scully. I'm on my way.
小心点 史卡利 我马上来
Okay.
好的
Soon.
快了
Very soon.
马上
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Stay where you are.
别动
Oh! Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Oh! What is it?
哦 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't...
我不能..
I can't see!
我看不见了
Agent Scully! Just stay where you are.
史卡利探员 在那里别动
Stay down.
趴下
Oh, Doctor! Leave him alone!
医生 离他远点
Daddy! Get back!
爸 到后面去
Get back!
到后面去
Don't make me hurt you!
别让我伤你
Can hurt the man that ain't got nothin'left.
一个一无所有的人怎么伤得着
You know who I be now?
你现在知道我是谁了吗
Maybe you can recollect my daughter.
也许你能救我女儿
I remember! I never forgot!
我记得 我永远忘不了
I'm-I'm sorry for your loss,
对你的损失我很遗憾
but I did everything humanly possible to save her!
我尽了人道去救她
The arrogant little man.
无知的小人
I did everything I could!
我已经尽力而为了
And when I couldn't do anymore, I eased her suffering!
我无能为力时 只能让好她免受痛苦
By killin' her.
而你杀了她
If I be there,
要是我在那
I save her!
我就能救她
You weren't there!
你当时没在那
Scary death in some field.
被当成无名氏埋在一个地方
No name on her,
连名字都没写
far away from her people.
远离她的家人
It wouldn't be right.
那样不对
So now, little man,
现在 小人
I gonna show you what be possible.
我要告诉你什么是可能的
I'm gonna show you...
我要告诉你..
an eye for an eye.
一报还一报
You're not gonna hurt my daughter!
别伤害我女儿
Daddy!
爸
Baby.
宝贝
Daddy! Daddy!
爸 爸
Doctor? What's happening?
医生 怎么啦
Daddy!
爸
Dr. Wieder!
韦德医生
You're killing him!
你会要他的命
Daddy!
爸
Stop! Daddy!
住手 爸
Daddy!
爸
Daddy.
爸
Lynette Peattie's body is
耐特·皮蒂的尸体正运回
on its way back home to O'Neal, West Virginia.
西弗吉尼亚州奥尼尔
She's going back to her people after all.
终于她要回到她的家人身边
You know, Mulder, I would have made the same call.
你知道 穆德 我也会做同样的决定
As a doctor,
作为医生的话
if I was certain that I couldn't save her life...
要是我确定不能救她命..
and she was in that much pain,
她又非常痛苦
I would've done what Wieder did.
我会跟韦德一样
It seems pretty clear cut.
这是毋庸置疑的
Except maybe it's not.
或许还有一线生机呢
You're wondering if maybe Peattie could've saved her life?
你在想不知道 皮蒂能否救她的命
You do keep me guessing.
又让我猜
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表