In 1977, his net worth was 36,000 dollars.
在1977年 他的净资产值 是三万六千元
And in 1978, it was 30 million dollars.
而在1978年 则变成了三千万元
Then there is the interesting way in which Mr. Flanken died.
接下来 富兰肯先生的死因 十分得有趣
How's that?
怎么死的
Chronic morbid tumescence.
“长♥期♥病理性肿大”
You don't mean what I think you mean?
你说的不会是我想的吧
On April 4, 1978,
在1978年4月4日
he was admitted to Gateway Memorial Hospital...
他因为极度勃起
with an extreme priapic condition.
被送进盖特威纪念医院
Apparently he was quite the specimen.
显然他成了活标本(双关:怪人怪事)
They had to raise the door frame in order
医院必须加高门框
to wheel him into his hospital room.
才能把他推进病房♥
Well, what does any of that have to do with this?
跟这件事有什关系
Well, I think our mystery woman is the link,
我想那个神秘女子是关键所在
about whom I can find no information whatsoever.
我找不到关于她的任何资料
I think she's responsible for all of this. But how?
我想一切因她而起 怎么说
I-I don't know,
还不知道
but we need to talk to her.
不过得先找她谈谈
Uh, I think I should stay here with the body.
嗯 我想我该留在这里看着尸体
I mean, I... You know...
我是说…我…你知道…
I don't think it's a good idea to leave him unguarded.
我认为没人看着它不太好
This is truly amazing.
这实在是太令人惊讶了
Okay.
好吧
I'm very sorry for your loss.
对你丧失亲人我感到很遗憾
Anson didn't suffer, did he? No, I don't think he suffered.
安森走的没有痛苦吧 没有 我不觉得他有痛苦
But the part about him being invisible, that doesn't, uh,
不过关于他是隐形这一点 没有让你…嗯
catch you off guard just a little bit?
有一丝惊讶吗
Uh...
嗯…
Leslie, there was a woman here earlier. Where is she now?
莱斯利 之前这里有个女的 她现在在哪里
She's, uh... She's gone.
她…她走了
Let me tell you where I'm going with this.
我来告诉你我的想法
I think that woman is a Jinniyah.
我认为那女的是个“吉奈亚”
Are you familiar with that term? No.
你对这个字眼熟悉吗 不熟悉
It's the feminine for "Genie," As in...
意思是“女性的妖精”
a demon or spirit from Middle Eastern folklore?
就如同中东民间传说中 所说的“神灵”或是“精灵”
类似阿♥拉♥丁神灯的“瓶中精灵”走红)
(注:他们在模仿芭芭拉·伊登,她因在美国电视长剧“I Dream of Jeannie”中扮演
Yeah, except Barbara Eden never killed anybody.
对 只不过芭芭拉·伊甸从未杀人
Now, in Arabic mythology,
在阿♥拉♥伯的神话中
they speak of these beings that are
这类东西是由火焰
composed of flame or air...
或空气组成
but take human form.
不过具有人的形体
They can perform certain tasks or grant certain wishes.
他们能完成特定任务 或是实现特定愿望
They live in inanimate objects like a lamp or a ring.
他们寄托在无生命的物体上 比如油灯或戒指
Is this beginning to sound familiar?
开始觉得耳熟了吗
Leslie, I believe your brother found just such an object...
莱斯利 我相信你哥哥 在储物间里
in the storage facility, didn't he?
找到了这么个东西 对吗
He took possession of theJinniyah,
他成为了“吉奈亚”的所有者…
and he made some pretty outrageous requests,
并提了一些很过分的要求
likeJay Gilmore's mouth and that yacht out in the driveway.
比如杰·吉尔摩的嘴 还有私人车道上的游艇
Wait, wait. You believe all that?
等等 等等 你相信所有这些
I do.
我相信
And Leslie, for your own safety,
而且莱斯利 为了你的安全着想
so that what happened to your brother
避免发生在你哥哥身上的事
doesn't happen to you,
在你身上重演
I think you should hand over that object to me right now.
我认为你该马上 把那个东西交给我
You're doing the right thing.
你做了正确的决定
Scully, come check this out.
史卡莉 过来看看这个
Come on. He's not going anywhere. Come on.
来啊 他不会跑去哪儿的 来吧
Bye.
再见
I have a group of researchers flying
我邀请了一队研究团
in from Harvard Medical.
从哈佛医学院飞过来
I can't wait to see their faces.
我等不及看 他们脸上的表情
What's this? It's not what I hoped it would be,
这是什么 这不是我所希望的东西
judging from the odor coming from inside.
从里面的味道来判断
I think it's where the Stokes brothers keep their weed.
我想这是斯多克兄弟存放大♥麻♥的地方
But that's not what I wanted to show you.
不过那不是我想给你看的
Recognize him? How about her? Benito Mussolini.
认得他吗 本尼托·墨索里尼 那她呢
Your mystery woman or someone who looks a lot like her.
你的神秘女子 或是某个长的很像她的人
The computer says it is her.
电脑显示是她没错
I ran her through Quantico's facial recognition software...
我用宽提科的面部识别软件 对她做了分♥析♥…
and couldn't come up with a match
在已知重犯资料库中
in the known-felon database.
找不到符合的
Then I took a flyer and
然后我孤注一掷
checked with the image bank at the National Archives.
检索了国家档案馆的影像资料库
Voila. Well, even if it is her,
(法语)你瞧 嗯 即使这就是她
Mulder, what would she be doing with Mussolini?
穆德 她和墨索里尼在一起做什么
Or Richard Nixon, for that matter.
或是和理查德·尼克松 照这么说的话
I don't know, except that they're both men...
我也不清楚 除了 他们两个共同点…
who got all the power they ever wished for and then lost it.
都是先得到了希望的权力 然后又失去了
See? I told you it'd look good in here.
看到没 我说过 放这里会好看点儿
Nice rug. How do you breathe in that thing?
不错的地毯 你在里面是 怎么呼吸的
Can we just get this over with, please?
拜讬我们能尽快了结吗
Three wishes. Go.
三个愿望 说吧
Don't rush me,all right? I want to do this right.
别催我 我想把这事做好
I've gotta be smarter than Anson was. Damn it, Anson.
我一定要比安森聪明 该死 安森
Then can I once again offer you a suggestion?
那么再一次的 我能给你个建议吗
Hmm.
嗯
What? This!
什么 这个
Your disability?
你的残疾
There was some tragedy involved here I assume.
我猜一定发生过什么很悲惨的事
Well, yeah, it was pretty tragic, I guess.
嗯 对 是挺不幸的 我想
Me and Anson were playing mailbox baseball.
我和安森当时在玩“棒打邮箱”
God, I miss that. And Anson's driving.
老天 真怀念啊
I was leaning pretty far out the window there.
安森开着车 我把大半个身体伸出窗外…
Oh...
噢…
You mean this!
你是说这个
Yeah, you're right.
对 说的没错
I could wish for a solid gold wheelchair.
我可以许愿 要一把纯金轮椅
Man, that'd be sweet.I see what you're saying.
那一定会很棒我明白你说的
But you know what?
不过你知道吗…
There's something I want more than that.
我想要的不仅如此
You're not gonna believe your eyes.
你们将不会相信 你们的眼睛
I certainly didn't. You ready?
我之前也不相信 准备好了
Oh, he's, uh...
噢 他…嗯……
He is invisible, after all. Um...
他是隐形的嘛…毕竟 嗯…
He's in there.
他就在里面
Okay. You know what? He's creeping me out.
你知道吗 他让我毛骨悚然
This isn't what I asked for. He's all weird and messed up.
这不是我要求的 他乱七八糟的活像个鬼
He's been hit by a truck. What did you expect? Yeah.
他被卡车撞了 你还想怎样 是没错
I asked you to bring him back to normal.
我要你让他回复原样的
You asked me to bring him back. Okay, you know, this...
你要的是让他回来 好吧 你知道 这…
Now he's starting to smell bad! This isn't what I wanted!
他现在开始发臭了 这不是我想要的
He's gotta at least be able to talk.You know what?
至少他该会说个话吧 你知道吗
That's my next wish.
这就是我下个愿望
Wish number two: : I wish Anson could talk.
第二个愿望:我希望安森会说话
No, you don't.
不 你不希望
Yes, I do, and that's final! I wish Anson could talk!
是 我希望 就这么决定 我希望安森会说话
Done.
好了
I should just shoot myself.
我枪毙自己算了
Oh!
噢
I was so happy. I was so excited.
我是如此开心 我是如此兴奋
What was I thinking? An invisible man?
我在想什么 一个隐形人
You saw it. It was real.
你看到过 那是真的
I don't know what I saw, Mulder. I'm...
我不知道我看到过什么 穆德 我…
I do know that having that kind of proof in my hands,
我只知道 手上能握有这种证据…
it was just too good to be true.
好得实在令人难以致信
I don't think that's why the body disappeared.
我不觉得那是尸体失踪的原因
Why did the body disappear?
那尸体为什么会失踪
I think it was a result of a wish being granted.
我想大概是某个愿望被实现了
A wish? Whose wish?
愿望 谁的愿望
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表