What you saw was large, right?
你看见的是那么高大
Maybe seven, eight feet tall...
也许七 八尺高..
when it stood up on its two legs, and it was covered in fur...
用两脚独♥立♥ 全身长满毛..
and had glowing red eyes and claws...
有双红红的眼睛..
claws sharp enough to gouge the wood off that front door.
刺爪足以抓破木造的前门
You're not serious? And dare I forget teeth?
你说真的吗 我还没提那牙齿呢
It bit you, didn't it? Yeah, look at that.
它咬了你 不是吗 看看这个
Deputy,
警官
how long were you gonna hide that from the E.M.T.s?
你要隐瞒急救人员多久
I don't... Where'd you get that, Keith?
我没.. 你在哪儿弄到的
I don't even know where that came from.
我根本不知道从哪儿来的
I mean, I didn't see anything that he's talking about.
我是说 我没见到他说的景象
Big teeth, eight feet tall.
大牙齿 八尺高
What the hell are you describing? A werewolf.
你在胡说什么呀 一只狼人
Excuse me? It's what did that.
什么 就是他干的
It also attacked one Hymen Escallera 29 days ago
它29天以前月圆的时候
during the last full moon.
同样也袭击了海门·艾斯科
Hymen died of his wounds in Compton General Hospital,
海门因为伤势过重 死在康姆顿医院
but not before giving a detailed
但没有谈及是什么
description of what attacked him.
袭击了他
My partner and I are here to catch it.
我的搭挡和我在这儿准备捉它
Unfortunately, though, Deputy, you've been bitten.
不幸的是 警官 你被咬了
The skin is broken.
皮肤都破了
Werewolf law pretty much universally holds that...
全世界的狼人都这样..
someone who's been bitten by such a creature
被它咬的人会变得
is gonna become such a creature himself.
和咬他的生物一样
So... Wait a minute. I mean...
所以.. 等一下 我是说..
But see, that's not really what happened, though.
你看 根本没有真的发生
I'm sorry,
对不起
but you're gonna have to be isolated and kept under guard.
但你仍然要隔离
With all due respect, what the are you talkin'about?
恕我无礼 你在乱说什么
I'm talking about preventing this man from
我在说 为了防止这个人
becoming a danger to himself and to others.
对自己或别人发生危险
Can I see your badge again? Agent Mulder?
我可以再看一下你的证件吗 穆德探员
Can we have a word a second?
我们可以谈谈吗
Excuse me. What is it?
对不起 怎么了
What is it? Mulder,
什么什么 穆德
have you noticed that we're on television?
你没注意到我们上电视了
I don't think it's live television, Scully. She just said
我想不是现场转播吧 史卡利 她刚才说了脏话
But it's a camera, and it's recording.
但那里有摄影机 而且正在录像
It's recording everything that you are saying.
它录下了你所说的一切
Do you understand that?
明白吗
I just wanna make sure that you're clear on that.
我希望你确定明白这点
Sure, I'm clear on that, Scully.
我当然明白
My point being, Mulder, that we are on a case.
我是说 我们正在办案
Well, this presents an opportunity.
这是个机会
I feel we're very close here.
我感觉我们非常接近了
And the possibility of capturing concrete
这样有机会抓到那怪物
proof of the paranormal...
证明这些狼人的现象..
of a werewolf in front of a national audience,
在全国观众
even an international audience...
甚至全世界的观众面前
What's not to love? Well...
不该把握机会 嗯..
Look, Mulder, you wanna talk about werewolves to me,
穆德 你想跟我谈狼人
you can knock yourself out.
你会毁了你自己
I may not agree with you,
我或许不同意你
but at least I'm not gonna hold it against you.
至少我不是针对你
But this... Mulder, this could ruin your career.
但是这不一样 穆德 这会毁了你的前途
What career?
什么前途
Scully, I appreciate it. You don't want me looking foolish.
史卡利 我很感谢你 你不希望我看起来像疯子一样
I do. I appreciate that.
我很感谢
I don't want me looking foolish, Mulder.
我不希望自己像疯子一样 穆德
Okay, fine. Well, do me a favor.
好的 那么..帮我个忙
Will you just escort Deputy Wetzel to the hospital?
你能护送威兹去医院吗
Just keep an eye on him in case I'm right? Thank you.
密切注意他以防万一 谢谢你
I'm gonna call Skinner, Mulder. Okay.
我要打电♥话♥给史基纳 穆德 好
I'm sure he's gonna wanna say a couple words about this.
我相信他会说更多类似的话
Guys, give it a rest, huh?
小子 休息一下吧
She says, uh... I guess she's calling it a claw monster...
她说..她称之为有爪子的怪物
was trying to break into the house and get her.
想闯进房♥子抓她
Uh, it was big and had claws pretty much.
很庞大 有很多爪
Keeps going on and on.
不停地在动
Yeah, all right.
好的
Tell her to describe it in detail to the sketch artist.
叫她描述的给素描师
Will you work with her? Yeah. Claw monster?
你会和她一起去吗 有爪怪物
Just do it, Ricky. Okay.
照做吧 力奇 好吧
Hey, look at that. Excuse me.
嘿 看那里 对不起
Look at this. It's like five claw marks.
看这里 像个五爪的标记
Just like the human hand has five fingers.
就像人手有五个手指
Pretty much the same spread too.
张开来的距离是一样的
Agent, you seriously believe...
探员..你真的相信...
we're lookin' for some kind of a...
我们在找一种..
I'll show you.
你看..
This.
这个..
This is what Hymen Escallera described...
这是海门描述的..
just before succumbing to his injuries.
在他被抓伤的时候
Ten to one, that's what Mrs. Guerrero's gonna describe too.
我打赌 格雷罗太太描述的也会一样
Sir? Sir? We got your suspect.
先生 先生 我们画出嫌疑犯了
Claw monster! Claw monster!
有爪子的怪物 有爪子的怪物
Claw monster. Boy, you know, they kill him in every movie,
有爪子的怪物 他们在电影里面一旦被杀..
and he just keeps coming back.
总是会再回来
Now, this is... this is strange. Mmhmm.
这是奇怪的地方 嗯
Gracias, Mrs. Guerrero. We're lookin' for gangbangers.
谢谢 格雷罗太太 我们在找歹徒
Um, you don't think it's some guy dressed up
你不认为是某个人打扮成
like Freddy Krueger, do you?
弗雷迪·克鲁格(猛鬼街的鬼王)吗
Can somebody walk me to my car?
有人能陪我去取车吗
It's dark out, and I'm parked up the street.
外面很黑 我停在街上
Yeah, come on, Ricky. I'll walk you to your car.
走吧 力奇 我陪你去
Can I return this vest later?
我能下次再还背心吗
Yeah, you can return the vest later.
当然可以
This is what she was tellin'...
这是她说的..
That's what she's saying. That's the claw monster.
就是她说的有爪子的怪物..
You catch?
你抓..
CatchCatch him? Si. Si.
抓到他 是的
You catch.
你抓
How's Deputy Wetzel?
威兹警官怎么了
You let him get released? Well,
你放了他 是的
those weren't teeth marks, Mulder.
那些不是齿痕 穆德
They turned out to be insect bites.
他们认为是被虫咬
Individual welts or stings of some sort.
昆虫什么的..
Together, they just look like a larger pattern,
共同点是 他们都看到那东西体积很大
especially when we want them to.
特别是我们想让他们见到的
Although, it was an understandable conclusion...
虽然 这还不确定是结论..
that I'm sure anybody would have made.
我肯定任何人都会夸大
So what did Skinner say?
那史基纳怎么说
He said that the F.B.I. has nothing to hide,
他说调查局应该没有什么要隐瞒的
and neither do we.
我们也没有
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not entirely convinced...
如果那令你觉得好点的话 我现在也不完全确信..
that we're looking for a werewolf anymore.
我们正在找一个狼人
Oh. All right. Good. Yeah, it's something else.
哦 很好 是啊 还有别的
I'm not sure what. Some other kind of creature though.
我不肯定是什么 其他什么生物
I have a... Hey, what's going on?
我有个..嘿 怎么了
Six blocks from here. Could be what we're looking for.
离这儿六个街区 可能是我们要找的东西
No. You go with someone else.
不 你和别人去
Man down at the corner of...
一个男人在街角..
Guys, watch out. I'm a doctor.
伙计们 小心 我是个医生
Oh, man, it's Ricky.
哦 天啊 是力奇
That's what I was afraid of, Scully.
这就是我害怕的 史卡利
When a fellow officer goes down in the line of duty,
当一个警♥察♥兄弟牺牲在工作岗位时..
or even if it's... even if it's not a fellow officer...
或者甚至不是一名警♥察♥..
if it's just somebody working
只是一个在局里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表