It's been known for so long.
因为早已知道
Now we can be together.
我们可以在一起了
Where is he?
他在哪
Is he still in the hospital? Where have you been?
还在医院你 你去哪了
Is he still at Georgetown Memorial?
还在乔治顿医院
You can't get to him.
你不能去见他
Do you know where he is, or don't you?
你知不知道他在哪
He's in the neuro psych ward,
他在精神病病房♥
but it's no good, Agent Scully.
情况不是太好 史卡利探员
Agent Scully! I have been on a plane for 22 hours.
史卡利探员 我坐了22小时的飞机
I have to see him.
我必须见他
Then I think you should know what you're gonna see,
你得知道如果你去病房♥的话
if you can even get on the ward.
你会见到什么样的状况
There's been some trouble.
有麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
I got this man Kritschgau involved. Kritschgau?
我让克里斯盖尔卷进来了 克里斯盖尔
It's a long story, but it ended badly.
说来话长 但结局不妙
They've got Mulder under security now around the clock.
他们时刻监控了穆德
I take full responsibility.
我要负全责
Responsibility for what?
负什么责
He can't even communicate, Agent Scully.
他不能交流 史卡利探员
They won't treat him
他们不知他出什么事了
because they don't know what's wrong with him.
无法给他治疗
They said he was dying. I had to do something.
他们说他要死了 我得想办法
He's not dying.
他不会死
I'm afraid it's true.
恐怕是真的
He's not dying.
他不会死
He is more alive than he's ever been.
他会活得久
He's more alive than his body can withstand.
比他身体所能承受的要久
And what's causing it may be extraterrestrial in origin.
造成的原因可能是原始外太空的力量
I know.
我知道
But there's nothing to be done about it.
但于事无补
They're going to deny you access.
他们不会让你进去
Maybe as his partner,
作为他拍档
but not as his doctor.
而不是医生 也许行
He's alive.
他活了
He's come back to life.
他起死回生了
Holy Mother of God!
圣母玛丽亚
Hello?
喂
Please.
求求你
I need to see him.
我要见他
I'm begging you, please.
我求你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Mulder, it's me.
穆德 是我
I know that you can hear me.
我知道你听得见
If you can just give me some sign.
要是听得见 你给我信♥号♥♥
I want you to know where I've been...
我想告诉你我去哪了
what I found.
找到什么
I think that if you know,
要是你知道
that you could find a way to hold on.
你会坚持下来的
I need you to hold on.
我要你坚持
I found a key...
我找到了关键
the key...
所有问题
to every question that has ever been asked.
都迎刃而解
It's a puzzle.
是拼图
But the pieces are there for us to put together.
但我们要把它们拼起来
And I know that they can save you if you can just hold on.
要是你能坚持便能救你
Mulder?
穆德
Please.
求你了
Hold on.
坚持
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表