you are not out of the woods yet
你还没有安全
as far as possible accessory charges, all right?
也许还有一些附加指控 知道吗
Chuko's the one you want!
曲高就是你要找的人
So the sooner we find him, the sooner we can let you go.
所以我们越快找到他 就越快放了你
He's gonna kill me! You don't understand!
他会杀了我 你不明白的
He's gonna kill me!
他会杀了我的
He told me he was gonna twist my neck off like a chicken!
他会把我的脖子像小鸡那样拧下来
Chantara, no one's gonna kill you.
查塔 没人会杀你的
He's gonna kill me!
他会杀了我
Chantara, look around... look around you!
查塔 看看四周
You see all the deputies here? You see?
你看到这里全部的警♥察♥了吗 看到了没
No one is going to get you.
没人可以抓你的
Now, what's more, Deputy Wetzel here...
还有什么 威兹警♥察♥也在这里..
is going to keep an eye on you
在我们去找曲高时
while we go and put the cuffs on Chuko.
他在这儿保护你
No one is going to get you.
没人会抓你的
Chuko Munos. The man himself.
曲高·穆尼奥斯 只有他一个人
Only distinguishing feature is a tattoo on his skull.
他脑袋上有一个恶心的刺青
He's not our guy. What do you mean?
他不是我们要找的人 你是什么意思
I don't care how bad his rep is,
我不管他长得有多糟糕
he can't turn over a squad car.
他不可能把一台车翻过来吧
Maybe not by himself, but he's probably got friends, right?
也许不只他一个人 可能有一帮朋友 对吗
There's something else going on.
还有别的东西在捣鬼
Let's hit it.
去抓它吧
Units on a warrant. Let's hold all radio traffic.
搜查队 请线路保持通畅
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Hands above your head! Get your hands above your head!
手放在头上 把手放在头上
Clear above your head! Let's see your hands!
你的手放在头上 把手放在头上
Have you seen Chuko Munos? you, mother...
你见过曲高·穆尼奥斯吗 X你老母
Put your hands on the wall! On the wall!
把手放在墙上 放在墙上
Get your hands off me.
X 把你的手拿开
Oh, man.
哦 天哪
Agents! Agents, in here.
探员 来了
Hey, what happened? Wake up.
嘿 发生什么事了 起来
What happened to your friend in there? Check the tattoo.
你的朋友怎么了 看看有没有纹身
Looks like he O.D. 'd. Yeah, but how long ago?
看起来是毒品吸太多了 嗯 但是死多久了
Couple days. Maybe a week.
几天了 也许一周了
He didn't attack Ricky Kola, that's for sure.
他没有袭击力奇 这点很肯定
Shots fired!
有人开枪
It's here! What?
在这 什么
It's gettin'away! What you got? What you shooting at?
它要跑了 你看到什么 你开枪射什么
What are you shooting at? Keith, what are you doin'?
你开枪射什么 卡西 你在做什么
It came back. It was here.
它回来了 它刚才在这
ItIt was here. Keith!
它刚才在这 卡西
Oh, man. I heard her screamin', and I tried to...
天哪 我听到她尖叫 我想..
I tried to stop it. I swear to you, I tried.
我想要制止它 我发誓
I did everything I could do.
我尽了最大的努力
I did everything I could do.
我尽了最大的努力
What is it, Mulder?
怎么了 穆德
What...
什么...
Call it in. 21240, I have a possible 927.
接进来 212─40 发现可疑情况
I wish someone would explain to me
我希望有人能解释
what the hell is going on here.
这儿发生什么事
It just doesn't make sense.
一点也摸不着头绪
Keith Wetzel may be a little green, but he is a solid deputy.
卡西可能经验不足 但他是个好警♥察♥
Nothing could've gotten past him and killed that woman.
没有理由他要杀那女人的
There's no sign of what he was shooting at.
他没有理由要开枪的
This is all we found.
这是我们发现的
Nine millimeter. It's our issue.
9口径 是我们的装备
Where did you find that?
你在哪儿找到的
It was lying in the middle of the street.
它躺在街中心
Doesn't look like a ricochet.
不像是跳弹
Maybe Wetzel hit what he was aiming at. Excuse me.
也许威兹打中了目标 抱歉
Hey, Deputy.
嘿 警员
You ready to talk to me now?
你可以和我谈了吗
You and I both know you saw something.
你和我都知道你看见什么了
We're way past claiming you didn't.
我们经过时你却没有说
I only know what I thought I saw.
我只知道把看见的说出来
Well, describe it for me.
那好 描述一下
The Wasp Man.
一个黄蜂人
The Wasp Man?
黄蜂人
It's ridicu... It's ridiculous.
这很匪夷所思
Scary stories my older brother used to tell me
在我小的时候我哥哥
when I was a kid...
跟我讲的一个骇人的故事
about a monster, head like a wasp...
一个怪物 头像黄蜂..
and a mouth full of stingers instead of teeth.
嘴里塞满了脏东西 满嘴是刺
He said that it would come get me in my sleep,
他说会在我睡着时来抓我
and that... and that it would sting me to death.
而且..刺死我
So you're saying that the Wasp Man
那你是说那黄蜂人
attacked you both times...
袭击了你两次
Here and earlier in the patrol car? I...
这里和上次在巡逻车上 我…
I'm not saying that that's what it was, okay?
我不是那个意思 好吗
I mean, they didn't see it. It's not on the videotape.
我意思是 他们没看见 不在录像带里
This-This can't be real.
这..不会是真的
No, I think maybe it can. Just relax a minute. Excuse me.
我想是真的 休息几分钟 失陪
Scully, we came on this case lookin' for a werewolf, right?
史卡利 我们接这案子时 说是找狼人的对吗
No, you did. That's correct.
不 那是你说的 的确
Hymen Escallera claimed he was attacked by a werewolf,
海门说是被一只狼人袭击
and the wounds that he sustained would
那伤口看起来
seem to bear that out, right?
被熊攻击一样
And then, uh, Wetzel over here sees a wasp man...
然后威兹说看到一个黄蜂人
with stingers for teeth, and he gets a bite mark...
有牙齿是刺 他还有被咬的痕迹..
that you say is irrefutably insect-like, right?
而你说无可否认是昆虫类的 是吗
Mulder, that's not exactly...
穆德 那不肯定..
And another eyewitness claims she sees Freddy Krueger.
而另一个目击者说她看见弗雷迪·克鲁格
Scully, what if... what if we're dealing with one creature,
史卡利 如果我们与一种生物交手
one entity, that when it attacks appears to you
一个实体 它袭击你时会显现
as your worst nightmare?
你最怕的东西
Fear. Maybe that's what this thing feeds on.
恐惧 也许这个东西强加的
Okay, well, for the sake of this argument, Yeah?
好吧 争论了这么久 是的
how would one catch something like that?
谁可以抓住这样的东西
Probably by... by figuring out how it chooses its prey.
也许是..找出它所选的猎物
I mean, they're... It seems to spread like a contagion.
我意思是... 好像病毒一样扩散出去了
One person's fear becomes the next.
一个人的恐惧传给下一个
There's a definite chain of victims.
这些受害者有个关连
Tonight it went from Mrs. Guerrero
今晚它从格雷罗太太
to Wetzel and the sketch artist.
到威兹和素描师
And then from the sketch artist to Chantara Gomez.
然后从素描师去查塔
And then... Right. Chantara Gomez back to Wetzel.
然后.. 查塔回到威兹
But you're missing someone, Mulder. Who?
但是你漏掉一个人 穆德 谁
Edy. Steve and Edy.
爱迪 史蒂夫和爱迪
They're a part of this chain too.
他们也是链的一部分
And according to your theory,
根据你的理论
they would've been attacked, right?
他们应该被攻击 是吗
We should probably check on them
他们符合受害人档案
because they seem to fit a victim profile.
所以我们要确认一下
I'm sorry. Are you talking to me?
抱歉 你和我说话吗
Shut up! What's going on with you? Hey!
闭嘴 你怎么了 嘿
What the hell are... What the hell is this?
这到底是.. 这到底是什么
Steve, are you gonna be all right?
史蒂夫 你还好吗
I'm all right. Somebody ask if I'm all right.!
我没关系 居然有人问我"你还好吗"
I'm the victim! I'm the victim here! He don't treat me right.
我是受害者 我是受害者 他虐待我
All right. You better appreciate me, or I'll walk!
好了 你最感谢我 否则我就走
The hell you would!
去地狱吧你
We're not here to get involved in any kind of personal...
我们来这里不是处理感情问题的
He treats my mama with disrespect!
他不尊敬我妈
He treats me with disrespect!
他不尊敬我
Oh, shut up!
闭嘴
We're not here to get involved with personal problems.
我们不处理感情问题
See? You! You shut up! Settle down.
你看到没 你 你闭嘴 坐下
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表