佛蒙特州 贝瑟尼市
复活节
Hey. You sure I can't help? Absolutely not.
嗨 你真的不要我帮忙吗 完全不用
All set. Oh, Martha, you make this look so easy.
都搞好了 玛莎 你真是有一套
It's not too much, you think?
不是很难嘛 你说呢
Are you kidding? This is just perfect.
你开玩笑 一切都太完美了
It's exactly the way I always dreamt that Easter should be.
我梦想的复活节 就应该如此
Mommy, look! Oh, good for you, Michelle.
妈咪 看! 哦 不错 米歇儿
What you've done is really fabulous.
你做的真是很棒
The kids are gonna remember this forever.
孩子们会永远记得的
I hope there are some things they won't remember.
我希望有些事情他们不会记得
What is she doing here?
她在这做什么
Her son is in Michelle's class, Martha. Be nice.
她儿子和米歇儿同班 玛莎 没事的
Jenny, hi. It's good to see you.
詹妮 嗨 真高兴见到你
Hey, Ellen. Martha.
嗨 艾伦……玛莎
She's shaken up, Howard.
她吓坏了 霍华德
It took me two hours to put her to bed.
我花了两个小时哄她睡觉
All I'm saying is...
我要说的是……
No, I didn't see any bird.
没有 我没看到什么鸟
But whatever it was, it scared her and
但不管是什么 那东西吓到她了
she wants to be with her daddy.
她想和她爸爸在一起
That's all I'm saying.
这就是我要说的
Well, can't you come home one day early?
你就不能有一天 早点儿回来吗
All right, fine.
好吧 行
I love you too.
我也爱你
Anything? No. She'll come.
有情况吗 没有 她会来的
It's a matter of time.
迟早的事
Well, I hope you realize there's no evidence whatsoever...
我希望你有意识到…
that this mystery woman of
根本没有证据表明
yours has even committed a crime.
你的神秘女郎与罪案有关…
Though her wardrobe comes close.
不过她的穿着倒挺惹人犯罪
Ah. Six prostitutes were seen with her at Dirty Dames,
六个曾和她一起被看到出现在红灯区(Dirty Dames)的妓♥女♥…
never to be seen again.
后来再没露过面
Not only might she be a female serial killer,
她不仅有可能是个女连环杀手
rare in and of itself,
更希罕的是…
but twice police raided that club to arrest her.
警♥察♥也为拘捕她 两次抄查那个俱乐部
And twice they came up empty-handed.
但两次都空手而归
She's on tape goin' in, the exits are covered.
监视器拍到她进去 出口都有人看守着
She's nowhere to be found.
但却找不到她
What happens to her? She disappeared? Turn invisible?
她怎么了 消失了 隐形了
Well, I hope we catch her so she can tell us...
希望能抓到她 让她来告诉我们
before I have to spend another night here.
免得又要在这儿耗一个晚上
You know, Mulder, I don't know about you,
穆德 我不清楚你怎么想 但我觉得这太郁闷了
but I find this all very depressing.
二十四小时连轴转地
This round-the-clock exposure to the seamy underbelly.
承受丑恶现象的刺♥激♥
It's a job, Scully. Vigilance in the face of privation.
这是工作 史卡莉 在贫困面前保持警醒
The sheer will that it takes to sit in this crappy room...
心无旁骛地坐在这破房♥间里…
spying on the dregs of society until our suspect surfaces.
监视着社会的阴暗面 直到我们的嫌疑犯露面…
There is something ennobling in that.
这工作多少有些崇高呢
Mulder.
穆德
Now?
现在
All right. I gotta go.
好的 我要走了
Mulder?
穆德
You wanted to see me, sir? Yeah, sit down.
你要见我 长官 是的 坐
Two weeks ago, a woman named Martha Crittendon...
两周前 一名叫 玛莎·格里藤顿的女人……
disappeared from her home in Bethany, Vermont.
在她佛蒙特州 贝瑟尼市的家里失踪了
Local police haven't turned up any sign of her.
当地警方还没有发现任何线索
I'm hoping you may be able to.
我希望你能处理这件案子
I'm already on a case. You're on a stakeout.
我手头上已有一个案子 你们只是在监视
I'm confident Agent Scully can continue in your absence.
我相信史卡莉探员 没有你也能继续下去
Why? What did I do?
为什么 我做错什么了吗
There may be aspects to this that...
也有其它方面的原因…
speak to your strengths as an investigator.
涉及到你作为 一名调查员的长处
Specifically?
具体的
Ravens.
乌鸦
What do you know about 'em...
对它们你知道些什么
their mythological or paranormal significance?
关于它们的神话 或超自然方面的意义
Well, the, uh...
嗯…
the raven is considered a very powerful symbol...
在挪威 凯尔特和美洲原住民的一些文化中…
in certain Norse, Celtic and Native-American cultures.
乌鸦被认为是具有 强大力量的象征
Mostly a negative one.
大多是不好的
Indians view it as a deceiving spirit.
印第安人把它看作会诱骗的神灵
Christianity mostly associates it with evil.
基♥督♥教通常把它和邪恶联♥系♥在一起
And then, of course, there's Poe's Raven...
还有 当然 艾伦·坡的诗歌♥
and Nevermore and all that stuff.
还有Nevermore(金属摇滚乐队) 就这些玩意儿
Martha Crittendon's seven-year-old daughter...
玛莎·格里藤顿七岁大的女儿…
claimed she was attacked by a raven
说她在她母亲失踪之前
earlier the day her mother disappeared.
受到一只乌鸦的攻击
Later, she heard one inside the house
后来 她听到屋子里也有一只
before she discovered her mother was missing.
然后就发现她母亲不见了
No, really, what did I do?
不 说真的 我做错什么了
It's the only lead that hasn't been explored.
就剩这一条路没试过了
I wanna know if it has any bearing on the case.
我想知道乌鸦究竟和这件案子 有没有关联
I'm also assuming that the fact that
我也假设
Martha Crittendon's father...
玛莎·格里藤顿的父亲…
is a federal judge also has a little bearing on this case?
是个联邦法官是不是和这件案子 有一点儿关联
It's been made clear to me that
我已被明确指示
locating her is my top priority.
找到她是我的最首要任务
I'm making it yours as well.
我现在把任务交给你了
Agent Mulder? Yeah.
穆德探员 是的
Phil Adderly. Welcome to Bethany. I appreciate the help.
菲尔·艾德利 欢迎来贝瑟尼 很高兴见到你 很感激你的帮助
Sure. I don't know how much help I'm gonna be.
不客气 我不知道我能帮上多少
I know you had a lot of good investigators on the case.
我知道你们已有不少优秀的调查员 参与了这件案子
So, uh, you wanna just take a quick look around?
那么 先四处看看吗
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
So tell me about Martha Crittendon.
告诉我关于玛莎·格里藤顿的事
Well, she and my wife Ellen, they're best friends.
她和我妻子艾伦是最好的朋友
Martha's much admired here.
玛莎很喜欢这儿
She's devoted to her family, active in the community.
她全身心的投入家庭 在社区也很活跃
I mean, needless to say, the whole town is very concerned.
不用说 整个镇都关心此事
So, what's your theory on what happened?
那你认为发生了什么事
I'm hopin' you'll tell me.
我指望着你能告诉我
There's no ransom note, no prints or blood evidence.
没有勒索的字条 没有指纹也没有血迹
Her husband was out of town when she disappeared?
她失踪的时候她丈夫外出了
In Miami at a conference.
在迈阿密参加一个会议
It checks out.
已经核实了
Howard didn't have anything to do with this.
霍华德和此事无关
What do you know about a raven?
你对乌鸦怎么看
Yeah, yeah. Michelle, their...
对 对 米歇儿 他们的…
their little girl was saying something about that.
他们的小女儿说到 关于乌鸦的事
Got me.
我不明白
Poor kid.
可怜的孩子
You wanna talk to her? Not necessary.
你想和她谈谈吗 不用
You sure, uh, Martha's last name isn't Stewart?
你确定 嗯… 玛莎的姓不是斯图尔特
Tell me about it. Last year this place
说说看吧 去年这个地方
made the cover of New England Home.
被选做了“新英格兰家庭”的封面
How many talons would you say a raven had?
你说乌鸦有多少只爪子
Never mind.
算了
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what was hanging here?
什么东西原来挂在这儿
It was a mirror. It was found broken.
镜子 被打碎了
You had no other signs of struggle? Not a one.
没有发现其它搏斗的痕迹 没有
Does that mean somethin' to you?
让你想到了什么吗
Howard, this is Agent Mulder with the F.B.I.
霍华德 这位是调查局的穆德探员
Sir. I hope we can help.
先生 希望我们能帮上忙
I appreciate your coming.
谢谢你能来
I'm wondering now... if this isn't just a waste of your time.
我现在开始怀疑…… 这是在浪费你们的时间
How so?
怎么讲
With all the police coming and going,
随着警♥察♥们进进出出
this place is a wreck.
这个地方变得乱七八糟
I was straightening up and I... found something.
在收拾的时候我… 发现了一些东西
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表