So, what? You think God directs him to...
那又如何 你认为上帝指使他..
let the prisoners out to kill?
让囚徒出来杀人
No, but I believe that
不 但我相信
the reverend believes what's he's saying...
牧师相信他说的..
that it's God working through him.
上帝透过他去做事
Well, plenty of nut bags do.
很多傻瓜也这样认为
Has He ever spoken to you?
他曾跟你说过吗
I'm trying not to take offense.
我尽量不受影响
What did He say?
他说什么了
Mulder, I have heard that song three times now.
穆德 我听到那首歌♥曲三次了
That may not mean anything to you,
那也许对你没有意义
but it means something to me.
但我却不一样
What does it mean? I never thought about it before.
那是什么意思 我以前从未想过..
It never meant anything to me
直到昨天..
until yesterday when it made me remember something.
让我记起了一些事
What?
什么
When I was 13, my father was stationed in San Diego.
我13岁时 我父亲在圣地亚哥服役
I was listening to the radio to that song...
我正听电台放那首歌♥时..
when my mother came in and told
我妈进来说
me that my Sunday schoolteacher had been killed.
我教会学校的老师被杀了
Mmm. He'd been murdered in his front yard.
嗯 他在家里院子被谋杀了
And that's the first time
那是我第一次感觉到
I ever felt there was real evil in the world.
这世上真的有恶魔
Mulder, Rev. Orison called me "Scout."
穆德 奥里森叫我「斯考特」
That's the same name my Sunday schoolteacher called me.
教会学校里的老师 也是这么叫我的
Donny Faster escaped from prison at 6:06 a.M.
唐纳德法斯特早上6︰06越狱
That's exactly the same time that
刚好是昨天早上
I woke up yesterday morning when my power went out.
我醒来的时间
So, what do you think that God is telling you?
所以你认为是 上帝在跟你讲话
Yeah, all right. Come with me, Scout.
好吧 跟我来「斯考特」
I'll show you how the reverend talks to God.
我告诉你那牧师如何与上帝沟通
Police are involved in a four-state manhunt...
警♥察♥正在调查一起凶杀案犯
for a prisoner who escaped maximum security
从伊利诺伊州马瑞的
in Marion, Illinois.
监狱越狱
He was last seen driving a green 1970...
他最后被目击是开着一辆绿色1970..
Chevrolet Impala with a black landau top.
黑顶的雪佛兰因帕拉敞篷轿车
He is described as six feet tall, medium build...
目击者描述为 六尺高 中等身材..
It's a cerebral edema.
这是脑水肿..
A swelling of the brain.
脑中有肿块
A trauma not uncommon with this kind of
外伤不至于引起
head injury or accident.
这样的肿块
Except this isn't accidental.
除非这不是意外
The cause, in fact, as it was stated to me, is self-inflicted.
我认为是自我伤害造成的
There's a small hole here in the skull...
在颅骨上有个小洞..
which allows oxygen into the brain cavity.
令氧气进入颅内
The result of which is the Rev.
结果导引奥里森的血液..
Orison has three times the normal blood volume...
三次不正常地
pumping through his brain.
进了颅内
And he did this himself? Yeah.
他自己做的 是的
My guess is he probably did it
我认为他可能是
when he first got into prison...
在第一次入狱时
when he first learned how to use its powers.
学会如何运用他的能力
"Its powers"? There's a theory...
"它的能力" 有个理论是:
that at this point in human evolution
人类发展
our mental capabilities...
精神力量时..
are limited only by inadequate blood supply.
唯一受限的是供血的量
In fact, centuries ago in the Peruvian Andes,
事实上 几世纪前..
holy men used to physically remove
神职人员用物理方法
parts of their skull in order to increase blood volume,
除去颅骨的部分令血压上升
or drill small holes.
钻几个小洞
So this hole in his head enables Rev.
那这个头上的孔
Orison to help these prisoners escape?
有能力说明奥里森帮助犯人越狱
Yeah. The practitioners of this...
是的 基本原理..
found that they could perform certain mental tricks.
发现这样说明完成一些精神的骗术
One of which they called "Stopping the world."
一种他们说的是「令世界停顿」
Nobody can stop the world. I
没人能让世界停顿
don't care how many holes they have in their head.
我才不在乎他们头上有多少个孔
But maybe they can alter perception of it,
也许他们可以改变观念
creating a disparate version of
创造一种不同的实境..
reality which they can then project through hypnosis.
让他们进行催眠术
But why? I mean, even if you could, why?
但为什么 你也可以做得到呀
Donny Faster is serving a
唐纳德·法斯特是
life sentence without possibility of parole.
不准假释的无期徒刑犯
That's the final judgment as far
这是社会上对他最后的判断
as society is concerned, but not in the eyes of God...
但上帝没看见..
or in the eyes of a man who thinks he's God's tool.
或在一个自称上帝工具的男人眼里
Well, then if Rev. Orison meant to kill Donny Faster,
如果奥里森真的要杀唐纳德
then why is he still alive?
那他为什么还活着
I don't know. Maybe he
不知道
unleashed something that he couldn't control.
也许有些事他也控制不了
Maybe he thought he was opening the door of perception,
也许他认为他开启了预见的门
but then unwittingly he... opened the gates of hell.
不自觉地 也开启了地狱之门
What?
怎么了
Glory. Amen. Glory. Amen.
「赞美主 」 「赞美主 」
Glory. Amen.
「赞美主 」
下午5︰02
艾克利特 伊利诺伊州
Are you Donald?
你是唐纳德吗
Yes.
是的
I'm from Tip Top Gentlemen Service.
我是从踢蹋绅士服务中心来的
This isn't your place, is it?
这不是你的家吧
No. Why? 'Cause I was coming up the stairs...
不是 为什么 因为我上楼时..
and got stopped by the landlord,
被屋主拦住了
like it's any of his business.
根本不关他的事
He told me some Rev. Orison lives here.
他说这儿住着的叫奥里森牧师
Now, you ain't no preacher, are you? No.
不是牧师吧 不是
Good. They always like the weirdest things.
好 他们总喜欢一些奇怪的事
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
You okay? Yes.
你没事吧 我很好
Something you wanna say?
你想说什么吗
Love your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
What are you doin'?
你干嘛
Is your hair chemically treated?
你的头发是染的吗
My hair?
我的头发
I don't know which product to use.
不知道你是用什么产品
Look, you're not usin' no product.
不用任何产品
I'm clean, my hair's clean.
我的头发本来就这样
If you're gonna be that weird about it,
如果你要那样变♥态♥
I ought to just leave. - I'm being a gentleman.
我就走 我想做个绅士
Well, be a gentleman and get me a towel.
想做绅士就给我个毛巾
I'm gonna get out of here.
我要离开这儿
It's a wig.
是假发..
They lied to me.
他们撒谎..
You lied to me!
你撒谎
Where'd he go? Marshal?
他去哪儿了 狱警
Marshal? What?
狱警 什么
The prisoner, the man you
那囚犯
were guarding in this room, what happened to him?
你看守这房♥里的那个男人呢 他怎么了
He's gone, Scully. So is the marshal's gun.
他走了 拿走了狱警的枪
You didn't see him?
你没看见他
Let's go, Scully.
我们走吧 史卡利
What is it? What does this mean?
什么东西 这是什么意思
Did you tell him?No, I only told you.
你告诉他的 没有 我只告诉你了
He must have, uh,
他一定听到
overheard us when we were talking in the hallway.
我们在走廊的谈话
I didn't mention the name of the song.
我没提到这首歌♥的名字
I'm sure you did. No, I'm sure I didn't, Mulder.
你有 我肯定没有 穆德
Well, maybe this was meant for you.
也许这对你来说很有意义
"Don't look any further."
"女孩 别看得太远"
"Whosoever sheddeth man's blood,
"使别人流血的人"
by man shall his blood be shed."
"应该流着他自己的血"
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表