It's...
只是..
Are you gonna help me out here or what?
你要帮我吗 还是
Yeah, of course.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Why did you mention the hantavirus?
为什么你提到汉他病毒
Look, I...
听着 我..
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Call 911. Call 911!
打911 打911
911! Get out of here! Come on!
911 走开 快点
It looks for all the world like the hantavirus,
看起来像汉他病毒
but I can promise you that it's not.
但我保证不是
Well, I mean, she exhibited all the symptoms...
我是说 她出现了症状..
the hemorrhagic fever, the severe chills, acute shock...
高热 畏寒 咳嗽..
I mean, the thing is that they all developed
但事情发生
in a matter of seconds.
只有几秒而已
And the hantavirus doesn't kill that fast.
而汉他病毒不会那么快致人于死
I mean, no virus in the world kills that fast.
世界上没有病毒可以像这那么快
You were talking about the hantavirus
她死之前你们正在
right before she died?
谈论病毒
Why? Because she kept bringing it up.
为什么 因为她一直提
I mean, it was like the power of suggestion, Mulder.
我是说 就好像言语的力量 穆德
She was standing there.
她站在那
She was saying that she was afraid of contagion.
她正说着她害怕传染
And then all of a sudden, she just...
然后突然她..
She was afraid. She was afraid,
她害怕..
and her fear killed her in the worst possible
她害怕的事终于发生在她身上
way that she could imagine.
恐惧杀了她
And what do you mean by that? It's the same.
你是什么意思 一样
It's the same M.O., what we've been looking for all night.
就像我们整晚在寻找的手法
This entity or force somehow vectored off Chantara Gomez
实体什么的藉由查塔
to attack this other woman.
袭击了那些女人
No, Mulder. I was standing right here.
不 穆德 我那时正站在这里
I didn't see anything. They didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见 他们也没看见
Yeah, but you weren't afraid.
但你们不害怕
The hell I wasn't afraid. I don't know what's going on here.
我怎么不怕 我都不知这儿出什么事了
No, you weren't afraid for your life.
你不担心生命危险
Neither were Steve and Edy, and it left them alone.
史蒂芬和爱迪也是 而它就离开他们
Mortal fear. I think that's what it comes down to.
精神恐惧 这就是原因
This thing, whatever it is, is attracted to that.
这样的东西 无论是什么都好
Everybody who was attacked felt that intensely.
每个被袭击的人感觉最强烈
For sakes. No, no, no. It makes perfect sense.
胡说八道 不 这样解释最合理
You asked me earlier,
你早些时候问我
"What would this thing be doing in Willow Park?"
在威罗公园发生了什么事
Well, where else would it go
除了一个严重犯罪的邻居
but a high-crime neighborhood?
它还能去哪里
Somewhere where people live behind barred windows
去那些在窗户上装了护栏
and are afraid to go out at night.
晚上害怕出门的人家里
Where's Deputy Wetzel? Back on patrol.
威兹警员去哪儿了 回去巡逻了
Mulder, you were...
穆德
you were walking around with him for three hours.
你和他一起走了三个小时
You didn't see anything? No, no. But I was with him.
你没看见什么吗 没有 但我和他在一起
I was backing him up.
我去找他回来
Like I said,there's somthing about a full moon.
正如我说的 月圆一定出事
Things definitely get strange.
很多东西就得怪怪的
Well, we checked everyplace else tonight.
今晚 我们检查所有地方
Let's check this place again.
让我再查一下这里
Aw! Come on.
哦 真是的
God...
天哪
I'm callin' for backup.
我要呼叫支援
Get out! Get out now! Get out!
出去 出去
It won't open! Let's go! I got it! I got it!
它不会打开的 走吧 走
Come on! I can't open it! Oh, God!
快 我打不开它 天哪
Oh...
哦
That's Wetzel's car.
那是威兹的车
Wetzel! Get the battering ram.
威兹 去拿冲击夯
Let's go around back.
我们从后面进去
That gun's not gonna do ya any good.
拿枪真不顶用
That's the battering ram.
这是冲击夯
Well, how come they're not in yet?
他们怎么还没进去
Wind? If you say so.
风吗 如果你认为的话
I wonder who's in there.
谁会在这儿呢
Damn!
该死
I hate you guys. Where's Wetzel?
我恨死这些家伙了 威兹在哪
We don't know. There's something out there.
我们不知道 有别的东西在这
Stay where you are.
待在那里别走
Look at this. Scully.
看看这个 史卡利
Deputy Wetzel? Scully!
威兹警员 史卡利
Have you found him?
你找到他了吗
Wetzel?
威兹
Wetzel?
威兹
Wetzel!
威兹
Wetzel! Help me! Please help me!
威兹 救命 救命
Wetzel, don't be afraid!
威兹 别害怕
It can't hurt you! Don't be afraid!
他伤害不了你的 别害怕
That's what it wants! Look... Wetzel! Help me!
它就是要你害怕 听着..威兹 救我
It can't hurt you! You're a sheriff s deputy, Wetzel!
他伤不了你的 你是警♥察♥ 威兹
Don't be afraid now!
别害怕了
You're on national television, so cowboy up!
你上电视了 勇敢些
Jeez!
天哪
Wetzel.
威兹
He's alive.
他还活着
Deputy Wetzel!
威兹
We're up here!
我们在这
What happened?
怎么了
The sun just came up.
太阳出来了
Hang in there, kid.
挺住 孩子
Do you think the deputy stopped it, whatever it was?
不管它是什么 你认为威兹制止了它
Maybe it just went away until the next full moon.
也许等下次月圆时再出现吧
I don't know.
不知道
You gotta figure there's enough fear in the world...
世上恐怖的事情多了去
that if it doesn't show up in Willow Park,
不在威罗公园出现
it's gonna show up someplace else.
就在其他地方出现
You didn't get the proof that you wanted, Mulder.
你也没办法证明 穆德
Well, hey, it all depends on how they edit it together.
也取决于他们怎样编辑
This is gonna be a hard one to write up.
这是篇很难处理的报导
132 at Bush. I've got him at gunpoint.
布♥什♥132号♥ 我抓住他了
Okay, gunpoint. 132 and Bush. Cover's code three.
好的 抓住他了 在布♥什♥街132号♥ 3号♥收到
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表