Three.
3张
Give me two.
给我两张
Two.
两张
Can I have five cards, please?
能给我五张吗
Five? What, are you serious?
五张 你是认真的吗
Four's the limit. Let's see your ace.
四张是极限了 让我们看你的A
If Mr. Weems wants five,
如果卫斯先生要五张..
give him five.
那就给他吧
Dealer takes two.
庄家拿两张
Four.
四张
Nah.
不跟
How much is that? Four grand keeps you in...
那说是多少 4百
you and your five shiny new cards.
你那五张新牌
There's 4,000.
这是4000
And four more.
再来4000
Let's make this interesting.
看起来愈来愈有趣了
I'm raising you 15 large.
我再加15000
I wouldn't do that. This is all I need.
我可不想这样 这是我全部的家当
You're gonna need Depends... after you see this hand.
你看了这手牌后 你要坐稳了
Now we show each other our cards?
现在我们摊牌吧
Four kings.
4张老K
That's a straight flush, right?
这是同花顺 对吗
Beginner's luck.
初学者运气总是比较好
What the hell do you think you're doin'? Going home.
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么 回家
No, no. Not so fast.
不 别那么快
We expect a chance to win some of our money back.
我们在等机会赢回我们钱呢
Guys, there's over a hundred thousand dollars here.
伙计 这里有一百万的美金
You're damn right there's over
你♥他♥妈♥的赢了
a hundred thousand dollars there.
一百万的美金
A hundred thousand's all I need.
我要的就是一百万
Sorry.
对不起
I had fun, though.
我开心过了
Where can I cash out?
去哪儿兑现
Guys, I think we're going up instead of down.
伙计 我想我们应该往上走而不是往下走
Guys?
伙计
Guys, this is not what I meant by "Cashing out." Hey!
伙计 这和我说的「兑现」不一样!
Hey!
嘿
Hello?
喂
Mulder, it's me. What now?
穆德 是我 怎么样
Are you in Chicago? Yes, I'm in Chicago.
你在芝加哥 是的
I'm on the northeast corner
和你要求的一样
of Seventh and Hunter just like you asked.
我在第七和亨特街东北转角
Only you're not here. So where are you?
你却不在这里 你在哪呀
Oh, around.
附近
Yeah? Hey, nice outfit.
是吗 嘿 衣服挺好看
Hey.
嘿
What's down there?
下面有些什么
Before you check out down there, check out up there.
检查下面之前 先检查一下上面
The top two floors are leased to oneJimmy Catrona,
吉米·卡特里奥纳租了最顶楼的两层
Whose name you might be familiar with.
他的名字也许你听过..
Organized crime.
有组织犯罪
The Bureau's been trying to build
局里在过去几年
a racketing case against him the past few years..
已经建立了他的案底
Gambling,extortion,muder.
赌博 勒索 谋杀
That's why last night there were
所以昨晚有两个探员
two agents parked across the street in surveillance.
在对街监视他
They witnessed a man thrown from
他们目睹了 晚上10点40分有人
Catrona's roof at 10:40 p.M.
从卡图纳那的屋顶被抛下来
This man fell 30 floors, plus the distance down this shaft...
这个男人从30楼掉进这口水井
because these doors just happened to be open,
因为这个门刚好打开了
straight through, nothing but net.
但是除了网子什么也没有
Ouch. I'm guessing that's what he said...
哦 我猜他还说..
after he got up, climbed
他站起来爬出这里
out of here and scampered off into the night.
消失在夜色里
Mulder, you keep saying this man. Who is this man? No idea.
穆德 你说的这个人 他是谁 不知道
He got away. The agents gave chase,
他走掉了 探员追过
but no clear description.
但没下文
Was this basement thoroughly searched? No.
这个地下室已经全搜了一遍吧 没有
Technically, falling 300 feet and surviving isn't a crime.
技术上来说 "从300尺高空掉下来生还"还不算犯罪
And your theory is?
你的理论是..
What if this man had some kind of special capability...
如果那个人有特异功能呢
some kind of genetic predisposition towards...
一种遗传体质可以..
rapid healing or tissue regeneration?
迅速令组织复元
So basically, what we if were looking for Wile E. Coyote?
所以我们找的是大笨狼怀尔吗
You're saying that he's invulnerable.
你说他是刀枪不入的
Right? Yeah.
对吗 是的
In 1998, there was a British soldier who plummeted
1998年 有个英国士兵 因为打不开降落伞..
4,500 feet when his parachute failed.
而从4500尺高空坠落下来
Then he walked away with a broken rib.
然后他带着摔断的肋骨走了
What's your point? My point is that if there's...
你的观点是什么 我的观点是说..
a wind gust or a sudden updraft,
有空气阻力或者是向上冲力..
and plus if he landed in exactly the right way...
加上他正好落在了适合的地方
I mean, I don't know. Maybe he just got lucky.
我不知道 也许是好运吧
What if he got really, really lucky?
但如果他真的有运呢
That's your big scientific explanation, Scully?
那就是你的科学解释吗 史卡利
I mean, how many thousands of variables would have to convene...
有多少变量才能让人相信
In just the right mixture
这样的理论
for that theory to hold water? I don't know.
站得住脚 我不知道
No. Thousands.
不 成千上万
Mulder? Yeah?
穆德.. 怎么
Look at this.
看这个
If this cart were on the platform when he hit,
如果这车受到他掉下来的冲击力
that would explain the wheels.
就可以解释这个轮子为什么会这样子
And what if this whole
所有这一切解释了
thing had just enough give to save his life?
他为什么生还
We'd have to find him to ask.
我们要找到他问问
Yeah, we'd have to find him.
对 我们一定要找到他
Looks like maybe we found part of him already.
好像我们已经找到他的一部分了
上午10︰23
伊利诺伊州 梅罗斯公园
I think you're taking a flier here, Mulder.
我想你误打误撞 穆德
There's gotta be at least 600 people
在芝加哥地区
with prosthetic eyes in the greater Chicago area.
有至少600人装了假眼
But only this one Henry Weems
但只有这个亨利·卫斯
made an appointment this morning to get a new one.
约了今天早上来装新的
Maybe he can't see his way to the door.
也许他找不到门
Come on, Scully. I'm feeling lucky.
快 史卡利 我觉得很幸运
Can you help me? It's an emergency.
可以帮帮我吗 很紧急
Ma'am, we're not plumbers. I didn't say you were.
女士 我们可不是水电工 我没说你是..
I just want the damn water turned off so I can go to work.
我只想关了这水去上班
You gotta be stronger than me,
你比我强壮对吗
right? Valve's under the sink.
水闸在水槽下面
Your building super Henry Weems, he isn't around?
你们的公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥亨利·卫斯不在吗
Mr. Dependable?
可靠先生
Might as well wait for Jimmy Hoffa to show up.
也许正和吉米较量呢
You're turning it the wrong way.
你转错方向了
Hey, Richie, sweetheart, back in bed. But, Mom...
端茨 乖孩子 床上去 但 妈...
Butts are for sitting, and I want yours back in bed.
别“但是” 我要你回床上去
He's right. Clockwise.
他说的对 顺时针方向
I know that.
我知道
Clockwise.
顺时针方向
You okay, Mulder?
你没事吧 穆德
Yeah, it's all right. My ass broke the fall.
没关系 我的屁♥股♥摔破了
Guess who I found.
猜猜我发现了什么
Henry Weems, I presume?
亨利·卫斯 我猜测..
Next time leave the plumbing to a professional.
下次让水电工来做
Oh, uh...
哦
Oh, uh, you wanna try this on for size, Cinderella?
你要试试这尺寸吗 灰姑娘
Mr. Weems, why were you hiding in a vacant apartment?
卫斯先生 为什么你躲在一个空置的房♥间里
Not hiding. Avoiding.
不是躲 是避
Avoiding whom? You people.
避谁 你们这样的人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表