What about it? The Dumpster had a padlock.
怎么了 垃圾箱是上锁的
Yeah. Who would have the key?
是的 谁会有钥匙呢
We do,
我们有
and the trucking company does.
清洁公♥司♥也有
Hey, wait. What's your point?
嘿 等等 你是怎么认为的
I'm just tying up some loose ends.
我只是把零星的线索拼接起来
Good, you got my message, Rob. I appreciate your coming.
你收到了我的留言 罗布 很高兴你能来
This will be really informal. Here you go.
这只是非正式的谈话 请坐
I wanna run through some things with you.
我想要了解一些情况
We don't stand on ceremony here,
但是我们不拘于形势
so if there's anything that you want to talk about,
如果你有什么想说的
just go ahead and blurt it out, okay?
尽管直说无妨 好吗
Hasn't been a run-of-the-mill week so far, has it?
这周工作不紧张吧
No.
不
The police have been at the restaurant, and the F.B.I.
警♥察♥到过餐馆 还有联邦探员
I'm sure this has been a very stressful time for you.
我想这一定让你感到很大压力
Pretty much.
是有一点
So we wanna keep on top of any potential problems...
我们只是想找出这种压力
that these stresses might cause for you.
可能对你产生的任何潜在的问题
So let's run through some standard questions together.
那么我们先从一些普通的问题开始
Rob, have you been troubled recently by insomnia?
罗布 你最近有过失眠吗
Bad dreams? Nightmares?
做过恶梦吗
Have you felt emotionally numb?
有没有感觉到情绪麻痹
Do you ever see things that aren't there, or hear voices?
有没有见到一些幻觉 或是听到些什么
Tell me, Rob, do you feel... This...
告诉我 罗布 你有没有感觉到 这个
This murder... This murder that happened?
这起谋杀案 这起刚刚发生的谋杀案
Yes?
怎么了
What kind of a monster would do something like that?
什么样的怪物才会这么做
I don't believe in monsters.
我不相信有怪物
But I do believe in people.
可是我相信有些人
And sometimes, they do terrible things...
在某些时候 会由于软弱
out of weakness or sickness or fear.
病痛或恐惧 而做出一些恐怖的事情
But I do truly believe that deep down inside,
但是我相信即使是我们眼里最坏的人
even the worst of us wants to be good.
他的内心还是想做个好人的
Rob, is there anything that's
罗布 是不是
troubling you that you'd like to talk about?
有些事情困扰着你 你不想谈谈吗
I'm sorry. I thought I put that on voice mail.
对不起 我以为我设了语♥音♥信箱的
Mindy Reinhart.
我是明迪·莱因哈特
Yes, Agent Mulder. What can I do for you?
是的 穆德探员 有事么
No, I'm afraid I can't do that.
不 恐怕不行
I'm sorry, but it would violate patient confidentiality.
对不起 这会侵犯患者隐私权的
I, uh...
我 嗯--
Excuse me, Agent... Rob?
请稍候 探员-- 罗布
Yeah? I have to go to work now.
啊 我要去上班了
Would you please call me later
回头打电♥话♥给我
so that we can finish our talk?
我们接着谈 好吗
You shouldn't be here, Derwood.
你不该再来这儿 德伍得
We would've mailed you your last check.
我们会把你的薪水寄给你的
Just give me my money, Rice.
把钱给我 瑞斯
How you doin', killer?
过得如何 杀手
You better have some money for me too, huh?
你最好也给我点钱 嗯
There. Now please leave.
给你 现在走吧
With pleasure, pal.
很乐意 朋友
Oh, I ought to just make happy hour.
哦 既然要告别了
Since this is farewell, when nobody was looking,
应该给大家留下个美好回忆 没人的时候
I used to dip my boys in the coleslaw.
我曾把我的老二放在凉拌卷心菜里
Bon appétit.
祝大家好胃口
If somebody's still in here, you're in a world of hurt!
不管是谁在这儿 你已经死定了
Rob?
罗布
You lookin' for these?
你在找这个
The deal's off, buddy.
买♥♥卖♥♥黄了 老弟
You know that guy you iced, Pankow?
还记得被你害死的那个家伙 潘可夫吗
I just heard he didn't have a brain in his head.
我刚听说他的脑子不见了
You're one sick little freak, man.
你可真变♥态♥ 伙计
You got a lot of problems.
你麻烦大了
If I were the F.B.I.,
如果我是调查局的
I'd want you real bad.
你会很惨的
Public enemy number one and all that.
全民头号♥公敌
Lots of reward money.
高额悬赏
So I'm gonna turn you in myself,
所以我打算亲手把你交出去
"Lucky boy. "
“幸运小子”
Rob. Hi.
罗布 嗨
You said we should finish talking.
你说过我们应该接着谈
Come in.
进来吧
I think I need help. Tell me why you think that.
我想我需要帮助 告诉我为什么这么想
I have compulsions to eat.
我有进食强迫症
I-I get hungry. And I try to put it off for as long as I can,
我总感到饥饿 我一直尽我所能去控制
but then finally, I just...
但是 最后
I get so hungry that I can't help myself, and...
我实在太饿了 控制不住自己
You binge, then purge?
暴食 然后吃泻药
You eat too much, and then cause yourself to vomit?
你吃太多 然后让自己吐出来
No. I just eat.
不 我只是吃
But this makes you feel bad.
可这让你感觉很糟
I guess it makes me feel like I'm not a good person.
我想这让我觉得我不是一个好人
Rob, there are so many different kinds of eating disorders.
罗布 有很多种的进食紊乱症患者
Men and women from every walk of life suffer from them.
各式各样的男男女♥女♥都深受其害
But if there's one thing that
但是如果说他们
they all have in common, it's low self-esteem.
有相同点的话 那就是自卑
And it's a shame because low
由自卑导致的
self-esteem can be like a fun house mirror.
羞耻感就像是哈哈镜
It reflects back a warped and ugly image of ourselves.
里面会照出一个扭曲的丑陋的自我
What do you think Cindy
你认为辛迪·克劳馥
Crawford would look like in a fun house mirror?
在哈哈镜里是个什么样子
Uh, weird?
呃 怪异的
Ugly.
丑陋的
And how would the most handsome man in the world look?
那么世界上最英俊的人呢
How would, say, PeterJennings look in a fun house mirror?
比如说 彼得·詹宁斯在哈哈镜里是什么样子
Ugly. And how do you look...
丑陋的 那么
in this mirror?
你自己呢
Do you think that looks like a bad person?
你觉得那看起来像是个坏人吗
An unworthy person? I'll tell you what I see.
像个一无是处的人吗 告诉你我所看到的
I see a nice smile.
我看到友善的微笑
I see soulful brown eyes.
看到深情的棕色眼睛
I see good.
看到善良
Now, Rob, I want you to keep looking into this mirror...
现在 罗布 我要你一直对着镜子看
until you see the same things that I do.
直到你看到的和我看到的一样
There's a meeting that I'd like you to attend tonight.
今晚这里有一个聚会我希望你能参加
It's every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
每周一、三、五都有
Now, you can talk to me anytime you want.
你什么时候想来都可以
But these people are the best. They can really help you.
他们都是很好的人 可以帮你
仙景路817号♥ 科斯塔梅萨
暴食者匿名聚会
I have to go. You always hurry away.
我得走了 你总是匆匆忙忙的
I appreciate it,
非常感谢
and I want you to understand...
我希望你能明白
that I really am trying to do right.
我真的在努力做个好人
Hey, Rob, you didn't
嘿 罗布
tell me you had a friend in the F.B.I. What?
你可没说过你还有个联邦调查局的朋友 什么
He's upstairs. I told him
他在楼上
all about that strange man in the maroon car,
我把那辆栗色车里奇怪男人的事儿都告诉他了
and he said he'd look into it.
他说他会调查的
Afternoon, Rob.
下午好 罗布
Sir, may we speak with you?
先生 我们能跟你谈谈么
Derwood Spinks has disappeared.
德伍得·史平克失踪了
His car is gone, along with some personal belongings.
他的车也不见了 还有一些私人物品
My partner saw Spinks in your neighborhood
我的搭档昨天早上在你家附近
yesterday morning.
看到过史平克
At that time, you told
当时
Agent Mulder that you hadn't seen Mr. Spinks.
你告诉穆德探员你没看见史平克
Is that correct?
没错吧
I don't even know him that well.
我和他不是很熟
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表