and become a father.
做个父亲
Diana, you... you lay all
戴安娜 我跟你上过一次床
this on me after I sleep with you one time.
你就加强这些给我
What's it gonna be like tomorrow?
那明天怎么办
You have to let go, Fox. Just like that?
你必须放手 福克斯 就这样吗
I'm just supposed to slip into
我被一人弄到这来
domestic bliss even after I was dropped here by a man...
就要我囿于此
I have every reason to
我有理由相信
believe left here to carry on his dirty work?
来这是给他做肮脏的事情
Hey. He lives the next block over.
他住下一个街区
We'll go visit after breakfast.
我们吃完早餐去看他
You told someone, didn't you? You let the information out.
你跟人谈过 是吗 你泄了秘
What are you talking about?
你说什么
A man attacked Skinner in his office.
有人在史基纳办公室攻击他
For what? For what he knows about Mulder.
为什么 关于穆德的事
I haven't told anyone.
我没说过
What is this?
是什么
These are mine!
是我的
You've hacked into my files.
你偷看我的文件
What are you doing with these?
你为什么这么干
I was having them analyzed. By whom?
我分♥析♥ 谁授权
The National Institute of Health. What?
国家卫生研究院 什么
The material you have there,
你的材料
encrypted data that describes advanced human genetics,
描述之高级人类基困
where did you get it?
你从哪里搞到的
This was not supposed to go public.
是不能公之于众的
Wherever you got it,
无论你从哪弄来
that data supports what's happened to Mulder.
这文件与穆德有关
It proves what he's become... biologically alien.
证明他变成一个生理意义上的外星人
What are you hiding? It doesn't matter.
你有什么事隐瞒着 已无关紧要
It matters to someone.
跟某人有关
Whoever it is,
不管是谁
it sounds like they're looking for Mulder too.
他们也在找穆德
I wasn't expecting you so soon.
没想到你这么快
I thought you'd take a few days to settle in.
我以为你要几日才能适应
I think you need to allay his
你要安抚他
unhappiness with things he perceives as left undone.
因为未尽事宜的不开心
Including why you live in a bigger house than I do.
包括你住的房♥大过我的
I've got quite a few mouths to feed.
我要养家糊口
Three grandkids...
三个孙子
and, uh, your sister.
还有你妹妹
She's been living here all along.
她一直住这
Living a life you'd forsaken.
过着一种你放弃的生活
He said you were coming.
他说过你会来
A father has high hopes for his son.
父亲对儿子寄于希望
But he never dreams his boy's
但也不指望孩子
gonna change the world. I'm so proud of this man.
改变世界 我为他自豪
The depth of his capacity for suffering.
他所能忍♥受痛苦的极限
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
They think what he has is killing him,
他们认为他要死了
but in actuality, he's never been more alive.
我却认为他从没这么鲜活
Do you think he dreams? Oh, I'm sure he dreams.
他做梦吗 是的 是在做梦
About what I wonder.
梦见什么
The dreams all men who are owned by the world have...
梦见人在世界拥有的
a simpler life...
简单生活
full of small pleasures.
更多乐趣
Extraordinary men are always
不寻常的人
most tempted by the most ordinary things.
被寻常事吸引
Dreams are all he has now.
现在是他的梦想
Bum a cigarette, Agent Fowley? I don't smoke.
抽烟吗 弗利探员 我不抽烟
Really? I could swear I smell cigarette smoke on you.
是吗 我闻到了你身上的烟味
Let's cut the crap, shall we? Yes. Let's.
别说废话了 好啊 那开诚布公
Where's Mulder?
穆德在哪
Maybe before you go around blaming
在你怪罪所有人之前
everyone you can find for what's happened to Mulder,
你能找出穆德究竟怎么了
you could think about what you could have done to prevent it.
你可以阻止这一切的发生吗
I just want you to think...
我只要你想想
think of Mulder when you met him,
你见到他时想想他
think of the promise and the life in front of him.
在他面前想想承诺和生命
Think of him now.
现在就想想他
And then try and stand
然后站在我面前
there in front of me, look me in the eye...
看着我眼睛
and tell me Mulder wouldn't bust his ass trying to save you.
告诉我穆德不会不惜生命去救你
I'm thinking, Agent Scully.
我正在想 史卡利探员
I'm always thinking.
我一直在想
It's a chance none of us ever expected,
出乎所有人意料
let alone hope for.
希望吧
After all these years,
这些年
trying to develop a compatible alien human hybrid,
一直想发展相容的外星混血人
to have one ready-made.
现在有个现成的
All these years, all the questioning why.
这些年 所有的疑问
Why keep Mulder alive when it
为何让穆德活着
was so simple to remove the threat that he posed?
这么容易就让他脱离危险
There was no way you could have predicted this.
这是你无法预见
The fact remains, he's become our savior.
事实是他成为我们的救世主
He's immune to the coming viral apocalypse.
他对即将到来的病毒大灾难有免疫
He's the hero here.
他是英雄
He may not survive the procedure.
他也许活不过整个进程
Then he suffers a hero's fate.
那只能受英雄涅磐之苦
Diana?
戴安娜
Fox.
福克斯
It's time, honey.
到点了 宝贝
How you doin'?
你好吗
Don't think of the man.
别想到他
Think of the sacrifice
想想他为我们
he's making for all of us... for the world.
为世界做的牺牲
It would have been nice to give him a choice.
给他个选择会好点
You don't think Mulder would have chosen this?
别指望穆德为选这个
To become the thing he sought for so long?
变成一种他一直寻找的东西
To feel what it's like?
是什么样的感觉
He is what he sought.
他成他寻找的
We'll never know.
我们永远不知道
Besides, his task is almost complete.
还有 他的任务快完成了
I'll carry the burden from here on in.
我快要卸下担子了
I know about the boy.
我认识那男孩
The boy on the beach.
海滩上那个
The vision you go to in your mind.
你脑海里的画面
We all have such places...
我们有许多
a point of memory and desire.
这样回忆和渴望
I've seen him thousands of times.
我见过他无数次
I've never seen what he wants me to see.
没见到他想给我看的东西
Close your eyes.
闭上眼
He's ready to show you, if you're ready to see.
你如果准备好 他准备给你看
Wow! What did you make?
你做了什么
An unidentified flying object.
不明飞行物
Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么
Why are you destroying your spaceship?
为何毁了你的飞船
It's your spaceship. You're destroying it.
是你的飞船 你在毁掉它
You were supposed to help me.
你应该帮我的
You're running out of time.
你没时间了
Why do you come to me like this?
你为何这样出现在我面前
Why, when I can't find him?
为何找不到他
You don't look in the right place.
你找错地方
I don't think you're hearing me.
你没听我说
You don't know where he is?
你不知道了他在哪吗
Even if I did, I wouldn't know how to save him.
我算知道 也不知道如何救他
This science makes no sense to me.
科学对我没用
Have you looked for him...
你在这
here?
找他了吗
Are you asking me to pray?
你要我祈祷
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表