There are more worlds than the one
你的手可以握着
you can hold in your hand.
许多世界
I hope you see the poetry in this, Diana.
但愿你看清楚了 戴安娜
You're removing genetic material that may kill your son.
摘除你儿子的基因会要他的命的
We're forcing the next step in evolution to save man.
我们演变的下一步是救人
We're doing God's work, Diana.
我们在尽神事 戴安娜
Without this immunity, everyone would die.
没有免疫力 所有人都得死
This knowledge is God's blessing.
知识是上帝的赐福
I'll carry on for Mulder from here.
我现在照顾穆德
The patient's come out. Mulder's awake.
病人醒过来了 穆德醒了
We've got him topped off, but he won't stay under.
我们已经结束了 但他还不能起来
I don't think we can take him any further.
我认为我们不能移♥动♥他
Is he feeling any pain? Flat on the monitor.
他感觉到痛吗 监控器显示很平缓
Any flatter, he'd be circling the drain. Okay.
越平缓 他的液体会更循环 好的
Let's do this thing.
就这样
Rest now.
休息吧
Can you open the blind?
能开窗吗
I'd like to take a look outside.
我想看看外面
I wanted you to have peace.
我要你冷静
Where's Samantha?
莎玛萨在哪
Your sister died five years ago.
你妹妹好几年前就死了
What about Deep Throat?
深喉怎么了
We've been over this. He's dead.
忘了这个 他已死
Diana's dead.
戴安娜死了
And Scully.
史卡利 也死了
Scully's dead?
史卡利 死了
She's dead.
是的
It's time for you to let go.
你该放手了
They're waiting for you, if you let go.
如果你放手的话 他们在等你
Close your eyes, Fox.
闭上眼睛 福克斯
We're the last, you and I.
就剩下我和你了
The end...
结束
and the beginning.
和开始
There's nothing to be done.
没什么要做的了
Nothing at all.
没什么了
Scully. I knew you'd come.
史卡利 我知道你会来
They told me you were dead.
他们说你已死
And you believed them?
而你信了
Traitor. What?
叛徒什么
Deserter. Coward. Scully, don't.
逃兵 懦夫史卡利 别这么说
I'm dying.
我要死了
You're not supposed to die, Mulder. Not here.
你不应该死 穆德 不能在这死
What do you mean?
什么意思
Not in a comfortable bed with the devil outside.
不是在舒适的床上 外面还有恶人
No, you don't understand. He's taken care of me.
你不明白 是他照顾我
No, Mulder.
不是 穆德
He's lulled you to sleep.
他哄你入睡
He's made you trade your true mission
他用物质的享受和你真实的使命
for creature comforts.
做交换
There was no mission.
没有什么使命
There were no aliens. No aliens?
没有外星人没有
Have you looked outside, Mulder?
你看看外面 穆德
I can't.
我不行
I'm... too tired.
我太累了
No, Mulder. You must get up.
不是 你必须起来
You must get up and fight.
你必须站起来战斗
Especially you.
特别是你
This isn't your place.
这不是你的地方
Get up, Mulder.
起来 穆德
Get up and fight the fight.
起来投入战斗
Scully?
史卡利
Scully?
史卡利
Scully?
史卡利
Scully?
史卡利
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder, you've got to wake up.
穆德 你得醒来
I've got to get you out of here.
我要让你出去
Mulder, can you understand me?
穆德 能明白我吗
Mulder, you've got to get up.
穆德 你得起来
I don't know how much time we have.
我不知道还有多少时间
You've got to get up, Mulder.
你必须起来 穆德
No one can do it but you, Mulder.
只有你能做到 穆德
Mulder, help me.
穆德 帮帮我
Please, Mulder.
求求你 穆德
You... help me.
你帮我
Scully, what are you doing here? Actually,
史卡利 你来这干什么
I was just getting dressed to come see you,
我正打算穿衣服去看你
but I couldn't find a tie to go with my victory cap.
但找不到自己合适我胜利帽的领带
Mulder, no work. You have to go back to bed.
穆德 没有工作 你必须回到床上
Oh, wait. Tie goes to the runner.
等等 领带给领先者
Scully, I, uh...
史卡利 我…
I was comin' down to work to tell you...
我是来告诉你
that Albert Hosteen is dead.
阿尔伯特·霍斯丁死了
He died last night in New Mexico.
昨晚死的 在新黑西哥
He'd been in a coma for two weeks.
他昏迷了两周
There was no way he could've been in your apartment.
他不可能出现在你的家里
He was there. We... We prayed together.
他就在那跟我一起祈祷
Mulder, I don't believe that.
穆德 我不信 这不可能
I... I don't believe it. It's impossible.
我不信 这不可能
Is it any more impossible than
比起你在非洲所见以及
what you saw in Africa or what you saw in me?
看到我更不可能吗
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我不知道要相信什么
Mulder, I was so determined to find a cure to save you...
穆德 我决定找办法救去你
that I could deny what it was that I saw.
我可以否定自己所看到的
And now I don't even know. I don't know...
现在我甚至不知道
I don't know what the truth is, I don't know who to listen to,
不知道真♥相♥如何 不知道听谁的
I don't know who to trust.
相信谁
Diana Fowley was found murdered this morning.
今早 戴安娜·弗利探员被谋杀
I never trusted her.
我从没信过她
But she helped save your life just as much as I did.
但她跟我一样救过你命
She gave me that book.
书是她给我的
It was her key that led me to you.
是她给我钥匙让我找到你
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起
I know she was your friend.
我知道她是你朋友
Scully, I was like you once.
史卡利 我曾经像你一样
I didn't know who to trust and I...
我也不知道信谁 我….
I chose another path,
我选择了另一条路
another life, another fate where I found my sister.
我找到我妹时 另外生活 另一种命运
And even though my world was unrecognizable
即使我的世界一片模糊
and upside down,
颠倒
there was one thing that remained the same.
有件事是不变的
You were my friend...
你是我朋友
and you told me the truth.
讲的是真话
Even when the world was falling apart, you were my constant,
即使世界塌下 你还是我的常数
my touchstone.
我的试金石
And you are mine.
你对我也一样
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表