Honestly, you're the first person who...
老实说 你是第一个人..
So you saw her dead? That night in her bed.
你看到她死了 那天晚上在她床上
I blinked and it was gone.
我一眨眼就消失了
She was sleeping as sound as could be.
她安静地熟睡
I don't know why, but...
我不知道为什么 但..
it made some kind of strange sense.
产生了奇怪感觉
What do you mean?
什么意思
There were men.
有个男人
They came to pick her up late that night.
那晚来把她带走
I assumed the one was her father, but he...
我以为是她父亲 但..
he gave me such a chill when he looked at me...
他看我时 我打了个冷颤..
when I asked him would he please put out his cigarette.
当我请他把香烟丢掉时
So, they took her?
那么 他们带走她了
They meant to.
他们想这么做
But when I took them to her room,
但当我带他们去她房♥间时
she was gone.
她不见了
Disappeared out of a locked room.
从锁着的房♥间消失了
Just vanished.
就这么消失
Samantha.
萨曼莎
Mulder, where'd you go?
穆德 你去哪了
End of the road.
路的尽头
He's okay. It's okay.
他没关系 没关系的
My son? You saw my son?
我儿子 你见过我儿子
He's dead. They're all dead, Harold...
他死了 他们都死了 哈罗德..
your son, Amber Lynn, my sister.
你儿子 安贝 我妹妹
No. Harold.
不 哈罗德
You see so much, but you refuse to see him.
你看了很多 但你拒绝见他
You refuse to let him go.
你拒绝让他离去
But you have to let him go now, Harold.
但你现在得让他离去 哈罗德
He's protected. He's in a better place.
他被保护着 他在更好的地方
They're all in a better place.
他们在更好的地方
We both have to let go, Harold.
我们必须让他们走
You're wrong. I'm going to find him.
你错了 我要找到他
I don't believe you!
我不相信你
Mulder, what happened?
穆德 发生什么事
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没问题
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表