剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
One that far offsets all of my supposed crimes.
我 什么 都不欠
I... owe... you...
你们
nothing.
所以 继续吧
So, go on!
杀死我
Kill me!
我宁愿视死亡的宁静为这沉闷的缓刑
I welcome the peace of death as a reprieve from this tedium.
我会痛苦死去 但品味着
I will die suffering but a taste
我给你们所带来的痛苦
of the agony I have inflicted upon all of you.
相较而言 让我更喜欢
The scales remain in my favor.
最终 你们都会知道
And in the end, you will all know
我赢了
that I won.
你们会记得我 克劳斯·迈克尔森
You will remember me, Klaus Mikaelson...
你们的上帝
your maker.
死亡对他来说太轻松了
Death is too good for him!
你有让他痛苦的手段
You have the means to make him suffer.
让他痛苦
Let that be his fate!
折磨他 折磨他
Torture him! Torture him!
对克劳斯·迈克尔森的判决
Justice... for Klaus Mikaelson...
应该是比死亡更可怕的命运
...should be a fate worse than death.
这把刀充满了黑魔法
This blade is imbued with dark magic.
将会造成无尽的痛苦
It will cause unending agony.
我们在他手中体会到的痛苦
All the pain that we have felt at the hands of this man
远不及他即将体会到的痛苦
will pale in comparison to what he will soon feel
只要我决定让他活着 痛苦一直存在
for as long as I decide to let him live.
为了达维娜 迪亚哥
For Davina, Diego,
蒂埃里 吉娅 卡米
Thierry, Gia, Cami
还有曾经的我
and the boy I used to be.
那个曾被你叫做儿子的男孩
The one you once called your son.
丽贝卡 结束了吗
Rebekah. Is it over?
尼克找到了一种活下去的方法
Nik found a way to stay alive.
我们的计划奏效了
Our plan worked.
现在就靠你了 海莉
Now it's up to you, Hayley.
别让他的牺牲白费了
Make his sacrifice count.
我会的 你挺住
I will. Hang tight.
我很快就来找你
I'll come for you soon.
给我丽贝卡的匕♥首♥
Rebekah's dagger.
那上面有她的血迹
It has her blood.
国王已死
The king is dead.
国王已死
The king is dead.
新国王万岁
All hail the king.
你找我有事吗 文森特
Can I help you with something, Vincent?
我刚把你的搏击俱乐部买♥♥回来了
I just bought back your fight gym.
我要把它变成一座教堂
I'm turning it into a church.
真要这样吗
Is that so?
就要这样 马塞尔
That is so, Marcel.
我刚看见了你之前的所为
I just saw what you did back there
尸体遍野 血流无数
with all the bodies and the bloodshed, man,
等着让别人发现
left for anybody to find.
让我想起了某人的杰作
Reminded me of somebody else's handiwork.
我本希望你会有所不同
And I was hoping you would be different, man,
但是我现在开始觉得
but I'm starting now to think that you are
你和克劳斯·迈克尔森如出一辙
just as dangerous as Klaus Mikaelson.
我做了必须做的事情
I did what was necessary.
不 你不是 马塞尔
No, you didn't, Marcel!
问题就在于此
That's what the problem is, man!
你没做必须做的事
You don't do what's necessary.
你做了你想做的事 不顾后果
You do what you want to do, consequences be damned.
迈克尔森家族不复存在了
The Mikaelsons are gone,
没错 我是不顾后果
so, yeah, consequences be damned.
是 但我朋友成为了你不计后果的受害者
Yeah, but my friend was one of those consequences that you just damned.
因你的草率而身受重伤
He's hurt real bad because you got sloppy.
就因为你太草率了
'Cause you're sloppy, man.
所以 没错
So, yeah,
我要夺回♥教♥堂
I'm-I'm gonna take the church back,
而且我会把它变成庇护所
and I'm making it into a sanctuary.
任何人都能来
Anybody can come.
我不在乎他们是不是人 是不是女巫
I don't care if they're a human. I don't care if they're a witch.
不在乎他们是不是吸血鬼
I-I don't care if they're a vampire.
只要他们受够了
As long as they are sick and tired
你和你可悲的家人
of the same old, same old that you
一直上演的那一套
and your pathetic family
"永世相随"老戏码
are "Always And Forevering" about.
如果你对此有意见 马塞尔
And if you got a problem with that, Marcel,
我会借鉴你的做法
I will take a page from your playbook.
不顾后果
Consequences be damned.
国王陛下
Your Highness.
加尔松搬家公♥司♥
我亲爱的霍普
My dearest Hope.
我不知道这封信怎样能到你手中
I do not know how this will find you.
霍普
作为一个充满奇迹的小孩
As a child full of wonder,
一个充满观点的青少年
a teenager full of opinions,
又或者是一个征服世界的女人
or a woman with the world at her feet.
我写信告诉你 我爱你
I write to tell you that I love you
加尔松搬家公♥司♥
向你解释 在我们家最紧要的关头
and to explain that in our family's darkest hour,
我被要求去拯救我的兄弟姐妹
I was called upon to save my siblings,
而我也这样做了
and so I did.
跟我期待的不太一样
Not exactly what I was expecting.
但到了这一步 哪还有资格挑剔
But I guess beggars can't be choosers.
你们喜欢吗
So you like it?
这就是我梦寐以求的地方
It's what I always dreamed of.
一个远离城市的家
A home away from the city.
只有家人
Just family.
这个想象的场景
So this creation,
通过尼克劳斯连接的吗
is this yours with Niklaus?
我们和他的生命力连在一起
We're linked to his life force
用的是达莉亚姨妈
by the same spell our Aunt Dahlia used to
让我们活了千年的咒语
keep us alive for a thousand years.
我意识到这是唯一的办法
I realized it was the only way.
让我们陷入沉睡
Put us in a deep sleep.
为海莉争取足够的时间去找解药
Buy Hayley enough time to find cures for us all.
于是就有了这座房♥子
Hence the chambre de chasse.
我对这个咒语做了点补充
My little addition to the spell.
在这里 我们可以在醒来前都聚在一起
In here, we can remain together until we wake.
请不要为我悲伤
Please do not mourn me.
无论我承受何种痛苦
Whatever pain I endure,
我都是为了我爱的人
I do so in service of those I love.
我唯一后悔的是我会离开你
My sole regret is that I will be away from you.
他早知道
He knew.
他必须成为弗雷娅咒语的载体
He had to be the anchor to Freya's spell.
他救了我们
He saved us.
好好待你母亲
Be good to your mother.
知道你有她保护 我很是欣慰
I draw comfort knowing that she will protect you.
我知道她不会罢休 直到我们一家团聚
And I know she will not rest until our family is united.
在此之前 我的牺牲能够让你成长
Until then, my sacrifice will allow you to grow.
长成一个美丽的女儿
To become the beautiful daughter
而我现在只能去想象
I can now only imagine.
请记住你是我们家族
Please remember that you are the legacy
驶离
新奥尔良市边界
一直渴望的后裔
this family has always desired,
我们不遗余力保护的承诺
the promise we fought to protect.
你是 而且永远都是
You are, and always will be...
霍普
我们的希望
our hope.
始祖家族
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表