剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
一年一年变亮
growing brighter year after year,
模糊的意识
a slow consciousness
我渐渐知道我不能动
that I was paralyzed.
就这么被埋葬在自己的思想里
Entombed in my own mind.
那种绝望
That despair...
纯粹的孤独
Utter loneliness...
一切都被放大 而且永无尽头
All amplified and made endless.
我确定就在这里
I know it's here somewhere.
偷来的东西都不收好吗
Hard to keep track of all your stolen goods?
科尔 这些不是我家人从你那偷来的
Kol, my family did not steal these.
他们只是藏起了
They just kept the very deadly toys
你在城市里散播的危险玩具
you left strewn about this city
以免落入更危险人之手
from falling into even deadlier hands.
那这样 亲爱 我现在也回来了
You know what, luv? I'm here now.
也许我该拿回自己的东西
So maybe I should take back what's mine.
那你拿一个试试看
Let's see what happens if you try.
听起来挺有意思
Oh, that sounds like fun to me.
科尔
Kol!
出去
Get out.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我觉得他又开始习惯当吸血鬼了
I think he's getting used to being a vampire again.
我想你可以理解的
I'm sure you can relate.
是啊
Yeah.
如果那是他的问题所在的话
If that's his problem.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我见过那个表情 达维娜
I've seen that look before, Davina.
在我叔叔脸上
My uncle...
在他被诅咒之后
after he was cursed.
科尔没有被诅咒
Kol's not cursed.
我能看出来的
I'd be able to tell.
真的吗
Would you?
也许是我错了
Look, maybe I'm wrong.
只是 小心点 好吗
Just... be careful, okay?
谢谢 卡米
Thanks, Cami.
我们要怎么知道科尔的魔法能有效果
How will we know when or if this magic trick of Kol's works?
他说了你会知道的
He's says you'll know.
很奇怪
It's strange.
我们一切不幸的开始之地
The birthplace of our very misfortune,
就在山那头
beyond that hill.
还记得我们第一次一起逃走吗 芬恩
Do you recall the first time we fled together, Finn?
我们当时还只是孩子
We were but children.
除了身上的衣服
Nothing but the clothes on our back,
我们毫无办法控制的欲望
desire we had no idea how to control
还有一个只想杀了我们的父亲外一无所有
and a father hell-bent on erasing us from the earth.
那100年里我们一起逃跑的
The first of many times we ran together
那么多次的第一次
over the next 100 years,
直到我让我沉睡了九个世纪
till you all left me entombed for nine centuries.
-你当时太危险 -危险
- You were a danger. - Danger?
-是的 -克劳斯和科尔是个活物就杀
- Yes. - Klaus and Kol killed everything that moved.
但我是那个过于危险不能被唤醒的人
Yet I was the one considered too dangerous to undagger?
虽然他们嗜血 但你是毒药
Despite their blood-lust, you were the poison that crippled...
毒药
Poison?
-我在为我们指引方向 -你讨厌我们
- I anchored us. - You despised us.
你讨厌自己
You despised yourself.
害怕我们成为的一切
Terrified of everything that we became.
你威胁到了我们的生存 芬恩
You threatened our very survival, Finn,
如同每一次
just as you have every time
我们错误的把你唤醒的结果一样
we made the mistake of freeing you from that box.
我成为那样恰恰是因为那个盒子
I was made that way because of that box!
每次我闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
就会再次回到那个漆黑的世界
I go back to that black horizon,
那个我被抛弃 被遗忘在那里的世界
that place where I was abandoned and forgotten
抛弃我的就是我的家人
by my own family.
所以没错
So, yeah,
醒来的我很愤怒
I came out mad.
而且还没平息
And I remain so.
他这是拿模具造的吗
Does he just build these from a kit or something?
莱克斯维尔 田纳西州 诺克斯维尔
跟他其他的五个办公室一模一样
It's the exact same for the last five offices.
国王土地
一样的窗户 一样的花♥园♥
Same windows, same plants...
里面还是一样的构造
And inside, same generic abstract art,
和可以催眠的接待员
same compellable receptionist.
你确定不跟你兄弟们一起去真的好吗
Are you sure you wouldn't be better off with your brothers?
这点事我来就行
I can do the leg work.
都到这儿了就这么抛弃伙伴吗
And split up the team now?
我才发现你这么会唱歌♥ 唱了一路呢
Just when I'm discovering your carpool karaoke skills?
还是算了吧
I think not.
不 卢西安肯定设了一个局
No, Lucien is playing a game here.
我们每搜索一栋办公楼
Each unassuming little office building we search,
我就越发肯定
the more sure I am of it.
我们继续
We keep going.
一起
Together.
哪怕要彻底搜索上百个这种无关紧要的地方
Even if we have to scour 100 of these poxy places.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
这个地方给予了我们痛苦和悲伤
This place birthed all our pain and sorrow.
我绝不让我们的姐姐死在这里
I refuse to let it be the place where our sister dies.
别等科尔和他的女巫施咒了
Let us not wait for Kol and his witch's tricks--
直接挨家挨户翻找吧
let us simply tear this town apart and find her.
我不能让你们这么干
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
我刚刚把所有的吸血鬼都赶出了这里
See, I just ran every single vampire out of this town, so...
这里不对吸血鬼开放了
visiting hours are, well... never.
你好 亲爱的
Ah, hello, luv.
我们是来调查潜在性破坏的
We're here for a spot of search and potentially destroy.
请告诉我你们这里的禁区在哪里
Do tell, where are the areas off-limits to general staff?
请您稍等一下
You just wait right here...
我这就叫人出来
and I'll have someone out here
协助你的调查
to help you with your inquiry.
动手吗
Shall we?
女士优先
Ladies first.
这些全是狼人
They're all wolves.
克劳斯 他们还活着
Klaus, they're still alive.
这个是吸血鬼
This one's a vampire.
卢西安到底在这里捣鼓什么
What the hell is Lucien up to here?
以利亚·迈克尔森
Elijah Mikaelson.
马修·多诺万
Matthew Donovan.
真是巧啊
How adorably inconvenient.
很不幸我现在没有时间和你叙旧
Unfortunately, we don't have time to play right now.
我会把你的问候传达给丽贝卡
I'll pass your regards along to Rebekah.
你是芬恩吧
Finn, isn't it?
很抱歉 我记不住名字
Sorry, I suck at names,
但我很擅长记人脸
but I never forget a face.
尤其是一个被我杀死的人
Especially when it's someone I've already killed.
就在那边 对吧
That was right over there, right?
你是再回来找死的吗
Did you come back for some more?
你以为用你手里的小手♥枪♥就能吓到我吗
Do you expect to scare me with that crude little toy?
你来这做什么
Why are you here?
我姐姐弗雷娅被绑♥架♥了
My sister Freya has been taken.
没错 我们还有另一个姐妹
Yes, we have another.
第一条路
Option one:
你乖乖听话 哪凉快哪待着去
You go about your business like a good little boy.
第二条路
Option two:
被暴♥力♥地开膛破肚
Violent disembowelment.
你想怎么选呢
What's it gonna be?
我选择第三条路
I'm gonna go with option three:
这是我的地盘 这事就归我管
This is my town. My business.
尤其是和你们这些吸血鬼相关的事情
Especially when it comes to anything with fangs.
我枪里有十颗木制空心子弹
Now, you, me and these ten wooden hollow points
我们可以一直对峙下去 但
can stand here and argue that fact, but...
你姐还剩下多少时间呢
how much time does your sister really have?
有了芬恩的血
With Finn's blood,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表