剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
the mother of Niklaus' child.
我之前一直很想见你
Ooh, I was really hoping I'd get to meet you.
我可不想见你
Feeling's not mutual.
好吧 那能告诉我
Oh, OK, so then what,
我们在这里干什么吗
pray tell, are we doing here?
你要告诉我们怎么找到丽贝卡
You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah,
不然我们就杀了你
or we're going to kill you.
根据先祖定下的规矩
By order of the law set forth by the ancestors,
按照九大巫师团的判决
in accordance to the decree of the nine covens,
达维娜·克莱尔 你将被逐出巫师会
Davina Claire, you are henceforth banished from this community.
你将被剥夺头衔
Your title is revoked,
以及之前相关的职权
as is your link to those that have come before.
先祖们将切断与你的联♥系♥
You will no longer have contact with the ancestors.
对于新奥尔良的巫师们来说
To the New Orleans witches,
大家会当你不存在
it will be as though you were never born.
叛徒 叛徒 凶手
Traitor! Traitor! ?Murderer!
对不起 达维娜
I'm sorry, Davina.
是时候了
It's time.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again--
丽贝卡在哪儿
Where is Rebekah?
作为新生儿你挺厉害的
You're quite strong for an infant.
那下倒是挺疼
That actually hurt.
从十八世纪以来我还没感受过疼痛
Oh, I haven't felt pain since the 1700s--
还挺痒的
kind of tickles--
就凭这 我要让你尝尝苦头
and for that, I'm gonna make you suffer.
要不要让我咬一口 你这个变♥态♥的婊♥子♥
How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic, little bitch?
如果在尼克治愈我时
By all means if only I can laugh in your face
能够当面羞辱你就可以
when Nik heals me.
也许克劳斯会治愈你
Maybe Klaus would heal you,
但是我怀疑他会治愈你哥哥
but I doubt he would heal your brother.
为什么你不咬他呢
Why don't you bite him instead?
没有人敢伤害我哥哥
No one should dare harm my brother...
鉴于你们都需要他
Seeing as you're all going to need him
如果你们想找回丽贝卡的话
if you want your precious Rebekah back.
这真是一个难题 对吗
It's quite the conundrum, isn't it?
如果我杀了你 奥罗拉会生气
If I kill you, Aurora will be furious,
我妹妹还在她手上
and she's my sister's keeper.
她还是你邪恶欲望的发泄对象
Not to mention the object of your depraved desires.
然而 尽管你们在一起很久
Yet, despite all your time together,
你完全无法影响她
you hold no influence over her.
但我有 只要确保以利亚的安全
I do, and once Elijah's safety is assured
以及我的安全
and, thus, mine, as well,
我就会说服奥罗拉把丽贝卡交给我们
I'll convince Aurora to turn Rebekah over to us.
如果我用匕♥首♥封住以利亚
And were I to dagger Elijah,
把我哥哥关在棺材里
were I to lock my brother in a box,
那样就会完成预言的三分之二
that would fulfill 2/3 of the prophecy,
只留下孤苦伶仃的我
leaving only little, old me.
或许你认为要是我独自一人
Perhaps you think I'd be an easier target
会让你们很好下手
if I were alone.
这又不是你第一次宁愿让兄弟姐妹睡大觉
That's not the first time you'd have let siblings slumber
而自己却埋头苦干了
while you toil on,
当一年以后预言失效
and in a year's time when the prophecy has passed
我们每一个人的命运都得到保证
and each of our fates secure,
你可以随心所欲唤醒他们 如果你会的话
you may wake them at your own leisure if you so choose.
你真是胆大 暗示我会背叛我自己的血亲
That's very bold of you to suggest I betray my own blood.
或许我真应该立马杀了你
Perhaps I should kill you right now.
对了 有件事
Well, there is one thing
我知道 但你不知道
I know which you do not
是与你挚爱的妹妹有关
with regard to your beloved sister.
虽然我确信丽贝卡
You see, while I did ensure that Rebekah
被仍进了大海里
was dropped in the ocean,
但我不知道准确的位置
I don't know precisely where.
我请了一些老朋友帮我
I had some old friends do it for me,
然后我把他们全杀了
and then I killed them.
奥罗拉从两封密封的信中
Aurora has procured the exact location
得知了丽贝卡埋葬的准确位置
of Rebekah's watery grave in two sealed envelopes.
她的信封里装着纬度
Hers contained the latitude.
特里斯坦的信封里装着经度
And Tristan got the longitude.
这样 我们每一个人
Thus, each of us has one half
拥有你需要用来找到你妹妹一半的坐标
of the coordinates you need to find your sister...
合起来才是准确的地点
"X" marks the spot.
当然 前提是我俩都活着
Assuming, of course, you keep us both alive.
告诉我 女孩们
So tell me, girls...
现在谁占优势
Who has the advantage now?
经度和纬度
Longitude and latitude.
太好了
Lovely.
尽管我们有分歧
Well, despite our differences,
但我相信今天我们的关系取得了重大进展
I believe great strides were made today. ?
特里斯坦 我虽不能在这个节骨眼上杀了你
Tristan, I can't murder you this very moment,
但是我可以轻而易举地把你的眼球
but I could just as easily tear those eyeballs
从你的头盖骨中挖出来喂给你妹妹
from your skull and feed them to your sister.
以利亚
Elijah,
这些都是我们请的客人
these are our guests.
尼克 你能为我们说话真是太好了
Nik, it's so sweet of you to defend us.
你知道
You know,
我曾怀疑我哥哥今天把我们团聚在一起
I doubted my brother's wisdom in bringing us
是否明智 但是他是对的
all together today, but he was right.
我们必须面对所有残酷的现实
We must confront the harsh realities we all face
以及做出艰难的选择
and make difficult choices...
才能确保我们都能活下去
to ensure our collective survival...
我十分相信我的选择
And I have every confidence that my choice...
将会是正确的
will be the right one.
如果换做是别人
Were you anyone else,
我的仆人早就擦干净
the servants would already
你们留在地板上的血迹了
be mopping your blood from the floor.
如果你不把我的妹妹带回来
If you do not bring my sister home,
特里斯坦将会缓慢痛苦的死去
Tristan will die slowly and in tremendous pain.
你终究还是背叛了对我许下的爱的誓言
You betray me after all your promises of love.
我原本是想信守这些誓言
I meant to keep those promises!
是你粉碎了誓言
It was you who shattered them
夺走了丽贝卡
when you took Rebekah!
现在你哥哥在我手里
Now I have your brother,
一个哥哥换一个妹妹
a sibling for a sibling.
我要丽贝卡回来
I want Rebekah back.
你会后悔的
You will regret this.
今天发生了这么多事 你就这样放她走了
After everything today, you just let her go?
奥罗拉是一个很容易控制的人
Aurora should be easy enough to control.
现在特里斯坦在我们手上
We have Tristan now.
卢西安
Lucien...
带我去找卡米尔
You will take me to Camille,
把小奖章交出来
and you will surrender the medallion,
否则你会面临一个悲惨的结局
or you will meet an end so cruel,
就连魔鬼都会恸哭
the devil will weep.
我想我有让你坐着别动
Thought I told you to sit still.
没有 你要我喝酒
No. You told me to drink,
我就喝酒了 现在在把它们收拾干净
so I drank, and now I'm cleaning up.
你对克劳斯·迈克尔森了解多少
How much do you know about Klaus Mikaelson?
因为卢西安能够活着回来的几率
Because the chances of Lucien coming back
微乎其微
are, um, kind of slim.
你最好盼望你是错的
You better hope you're wrong,
否则你活不过今晚
or you might not make it through the night.
我想你不会伤害我
Oh, I don't think you want to hurt me.
克劳斯是有史以来
See, Klaus is the most ruthless vampire
最无情的吸血鬼
in all of history,
猜猜看
and guess what.
他有点喜欢我
He kind of likes me,
所以或许你才应该担心
so maybe you should be the one worrying about
你能不能活过今晚
whether or not you make it through the night.
你酒品很差
You're a bad drunk.
我想我酒量好着呢
I think I'm a pretty good drunk.
我要杀了你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表