剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and every so often, they come across the aftermath
黑魔法的现场
of some black magic,
他们就打给我了
and they call me in.
这就是你的心理医生朋友
This your friend the shrink?
好极了 我是威尔·金尼 凶案组警探
Fantastic. Will Kinney, detective, homicide.
卡米尔·奥康纳 调酒师
Camille O'Connell, bar tender,
兼♥职♥心理医生
part-time shrink.
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
小文 带她看看尸体
Vince, show her the body.
看看她是否如你所言那么厉害
We'll see if she can do what you said she can do.
警♥察♥想要一个心理侧写
So the cops want a psychological profile,
考虑到现场情景
and given what we've found,
我觉得这是你的专长
I'd say this is your area of expertise.
她长得飞快
She's getting bigger by the second.
谢谢你照顾她
Thank you for all of your care.
明天是满月
Tomorrow's the full moon.
如果你想 我可以把霍普带给海莉
I can help you bring hope to Hayley if you'd like.
不用
Won't be necessary.
你应该休息一晚
You deserve a night off.
我可以陪同啊
I'd offer to accompany you myself
但我害怕脆弱的我
but I fear my fragile ego
忍♥受不了冗长的羞辱
could not endure the litany of insult.
海莉显然准备好了
Hayley is no doubt prepared.
我觉得你出现在哪儿都不会受欢迎的
I doubt your presence is particularly welcome anywhere.
我的哥哥如此鄙夷地跟我问好
My own brother greeting me with such disdain.
你怎么看 弗雷娅
What do you think, Freya?
他还在因为我触发了海莉的诅咒而生气吗
Is he still angry for my part in Hayley's curse?
要我提醒他 是我的计谋才保全她的吗
Need I remind him it was my ploy that kept her alive.
当然 原谅我
But of course. Forgive me.
你把这称为英雄事迹
So you would call this an act of heroism,
正如你很享受折磨她的过程
even as you bask in her torment?
如果海莉道歉 也许我会更加同情
Perhaps I'd be more sympathetic if Hayley apologized.
毕竟是她试图带我女儿跑的
After all, it was her that tried to run off with my daughter.
如果你们俩非要羞辱对方
If you two must poke at one another,
我能建议你们去别处吗
may I suggest doing it else where.
做得好
Nicely done.
这样下去 你会让整个家族疏远你
At this rate, you'll drive the entire family away.
谁准备好上下一堂课了
Who's ready for the next course?
你们都是一群肮脏的饕餮之徒
You're all filthy gluttons.
你还是那么愚蠢
And you remain ever the dullard.
多漂亮的衣服啊
Oh, such pretty clothes.
丢掉他们太可惜了
What a shame they'll go to waste.
丽贝卡 我们讨论过无数次了
Rebekah, we have discussed this endlessly.
不 就你说了
No. You've discussed this.
我们没人说过
None of us had any say in the matter.
这些人是要去什么地方
This lot is traveling somewhere.
这车上放满了丝绸和衣服
The car is filled with silks and finery.
他们五个 我们五个
5 of them, 5 of us.
无论他们要去哪
Wherever they were off to,
我们为什么不能简单地取而代之
why can we not simply go in their stead.
连风俗都不了解
Masquerade as nobles from a land we do not know,
就打扮成一个不知名大♥陆♥的贵族
whose customs we cannot begin to understand.
-真是荒谬 -你看到路上的城♥堡♥了
- Ridiculous. - You saw the castle down the road.
几乎就是一场盛会
It was practically a gala.
这群人在往那去
This bunch were headed there.
看看他们 又比我们好到哪去
Look at them. They're not any better than we are.
我们可以像他们一样生活 至少一段时间
We could live as they do, at least for a time.
想想看
Think of it.
以利亚我们可以掩人耳目
Elijah, we could hide in plain sight.
-我们可以过上平凡的生活 -安静
- We could live ordinary lives. - Silence.
长得挺帅嘛
Well, aren't you a handsome one?
他像是我的甜点
He looks like dessert to me.
不 等等
No! Wait, wait, wait!
我能帮你们
I can help you.
我是德·马特尔伯爵的私仆
Now I am--I am the personal servant to the Count De Martel
你们刚提到的豪♥宅♥
Of the very estate you just mentioned.
我被派遣护送这些宾客
I wa--I was sent to escort these guests
到他家里久住
to his home for a lengthy stay.
我知道他们的风俗 还有伯爵的习惯
I know their customs, as--as well as the count's habits.
如果你们想表现得像你们杀掉的这家人一样
If you mean to pose as the family you have slaughtered here,
那就需要我的帮助
Then you'll need my help
来完成你们的计划
to carry out your ruse.
求你了 我们留下他
Please we keep him?
丽贝卡 不行
Rebekah, no.
最重要的规矩是什么
What is our most important rule?
永远不要留
Never leave alive someone who...
知道我们身份的人的活口
has seen what we are.
多谢
Thank you very much.
事实上这个惯例也的确很有用
A practice that has served us very well indeed.
她说得有道理
She has a point.
-也许他有用 -真是家庭纠纷的好时候
- He may be of use. - Ah, a proper family squabble.
也许我们应该投票
Perhaps we should put it to a vote.
谁支持让他活的
All those in favor of letting him live.
倾向于分了他的举手
Those inclined to gut him.
尼克
Well, Nik...
你投什么
What shall it be?
这真不需要想太多
It's a no-brainer really.
这套顶层公♥寓♥配备了所有钱能买♥♥到的奢侈品
This penthouse is equipped with all the luxuries money can buy,
虽然价格会让人怯步
and while the asking price may seem daunting,
另外可以保证这看新奥尔良的景致
rest assure that your view of New Orleans
是独一无二的
will be second to none.
我很喜欢
I do like it.
至于价钱
And as for the price,
一分钱一分货
nothing of worth comes without sacrifice.
你同意吗
Wouldn't you agree.
卡斯尔先生
Mr. Castle.
请叫我卢西安
Please, call me Lucien
我不是犯罪心理专家
I'm no forensic psychologist,
但不论谁做的都很浪费时间
but whoever did this took their time.
他流了很多血
He bled a lot,
说明他当时还活着
which means he was alive,
但是他好像只是站着
but it's like he just stood here.
这些绳索只是作秀
These ropes are just for display.
他没有被束缚 手腕上没有痕迹
He wasn't bound, there are no marks on his wrists,
没有挣扎和抓挠的迹象
no signs of struggling or clawing.
他被精神控制了 卡米尔
He was compelled, Camille.
也许阔少爷惹错了吸血鬼
Maybe rich boy pissed off the wrong vampire.
你们这边怎么样
How are you guys doing over here?
有什么线索了吗
Tell me you got something.
现场好像很有条理 很精确
It seems methodical, precise.
这些伤口可能对凶手来说有特别的意义
The wounds may have a special meaning for the killer.
不是正式的仪式 但是是有意的
Not a formal ritual but intentional...
我们喜欢重复
And the things we do on purpose
我们故意做的事
we tend to repeat.
多谢你们抽空前来
Thank you for coming.
我整晚都在咨♥询♥我们的祖先
I spent the night consulting our ancestors.
他们说我们必须保持坚强 保卫家园
They say we must remain strong and to defend our homes,
但目前 女巫不能去珍地利
But for now, no covens are to expand into Gentilly.
这一决定是为了不让我们
This decision is to keep us
跟吸血鬼进行暴♥力♥的地盘争夺战
from a violent turf war with the vampires,
这是最终决定
and it's final.
抱歉 卡拉 我没有让你解散
Excuse me, Kara. I did not dismiss you.
别走开
Do not walk away from me.
[咒语]
[咒语]
[咒语]
[咒语]
令人困惑
Gnarly stuff.
是啊 这人被撕裂了
Yeah. The guy was torn apart.
我是说没有明显的刺伤
I mean, there are no obvious puncture wounds,
但是凶手一定是吸血鬼
but whoever did that had to be a vampire.
没人听到尖叫声
And no one heard any screams,
他一定是被迫站在那儿的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表