剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我觉得给他们点私人空间
I don't think that a few more minutes of privacy
也没什么
is too much to ask.
我才不关心什么爱情
I don't give a damn about young love.
他们有任务在身
They have a task.
最好能完成
They had better finish it.
埃斯特施咒
Esther cast the spell.
你死时体内有吸血鬼血液
You died with vampire blood in your system,
复活 吸血
came back, fed.
然后你就是吸血鬼了
Then you were vampires.
所以
So...
认祖归忠咒语的核心
The core of the sire link
肯定是血液
has to be blood.
如果那咒语有漏洞的话 肯定和血有关系
If there's a loophole, it's blood-related.
不仅仅是和血有关系
Not just blood-related.
想让咒语成功 必须有人要死去
For it to work, someone has to die.
所以拜托 停止吧
So please, stop.
咒语的核心与血相关
The spell centers around blood,
但是只取某人的血不会杀死他们
but just taking someone's blood wouldn't kill them.
-取出心脏才会死 -听着 我明白
- You need their heart. - Look, I understand
你想让我复活 但这是和魔鬼做交易
you want to bring me back, but this is a devil's bargain.
肯定比那还要复杂
It has to be more complicated than that.
不能随便是谁的心脏
It can't just be any old vampire,
必须是特定的心脏
The heart has to be special.
是不是需要血脉之外的心脏
Do you need a heart outside the link?
是血脉外的心脏
An unsired heart.
该死 达维娜
Damn it, Davina!
一千年以来 从未有过吸血鬼
In 1000 years, there hasn't been a vampire
在血脉以外被创造 直到
born outside a line, un...til...
他们说什么
What do they say?
缺少的原料
The missing ingredient
是一名血脉外吸血鬼的心脏
is the heart of an unsired vampire.
海莉·马歇尔是由她孩子
Hayley Marshall was turned
体内的魔力转变的
by the magic infused in her own child's blood.
-万万不可 -而不是由别的吸血鬼
- Oh, hell no. - Not by another vampire.
你不会是要去找
Look, you're not going after...
找到她
Locate her.
现在就去
Now.
你逃跑是对的
You were right to run.
我将对你做的
What I'm going to do to you
会重新定义"施虐"一词
will redefine the word "Sadistic."
小骑士真是雕刻得无比精美
It was such a beautifully carved little knight.
我能看出你花了多大心思
I could tell the effort you put into it.
既然你对象棋如此钟爱
Since you have such an appreciation for chess...
皇后将军
...queen takes king.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
来啊 研究生 你可以做的更好
Come on, post-grad, you can do better than that.
再来
Again.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
继续这样下去
We keep that up,
你也许就能和乔什一较高下了
you might be giving Josh a run for his money.
谢谢你今天来找我
Thanks for coming to find me today.
别跟我说肉麻话了
Oh, don't get all mushy on me.
你不是酒保吗
You're a bartender.
可以请我喝啤酒来致谢
You can thank me with a beer.
成交
Deal.
海莉 听我说
Hayley, you have to listen to me.
阿亚的巫师们要来杀你了
Aya's witches are coming to kill you.
什么
What?
快逃
Get out of here.
就现在
Right now.
在找这个吧
Looking for this?
对你用白橡木似乎太浪费了
White oak seems wasted on you...
但它一样会杀了你
...but it will kill you, just the same.
尼克 求你
Nik, please.
你从一开始就不该回来
You never should've come back.
你从不应该让我回来
You never should've let me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
放下枪
Put it down.
你们要我的心脏吗 那就来拿吧
You want my heart? Then come and get it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
巫师姐♥妹♥们♥已经找到海莉了
The sisters already found Hayley.
我得帮她 你来不及过去的
I have to help her. You'll never make it there in time.
我不能放任不管让她等死
I'm not just gonna let her die.
那就快停下 让我来帮你
Then stop and let me help you.
不管怎么说 你和这个小破女巫团联♥系♥着
For better or worse, you're linked to this nasty little coven,
也就是说 如果我带你到下界
which means if I take you down...
其他姐妹也会跟着下去
The sisters go down, too.
你要怎么使用魔法
How are you gonna do magic?
我会从这个维持我在这里的蜡烛吸取魔法
I'll draw it from the candle that's holding me here.
这不是我们共度最后时刻
It's not the sexiest way
最性感的方式 但是
to spend our final moments together, but...
你可以今后再补偿我
you can make it up to me.
小镇的夜晚
Night on the town,
穿着小黑裙的你
in a little black dress...
这绝对是我们最糟糕的一次约会了
Definitely our worst date ever.
子弹没有击中你的心脏
The bullet didn't puncture your heart.
别管我 杀了她
Leave... me... and finish her.
但每一次跳动都会使它更接近
It gets closer with every beat.
我得阻止它
I have to stop it.
不 不要
No. No.
我们约好的
We made a promise.
不要这样
Don't do this.
我不能丢下你不管
I am not going to leave you.
我就说我嗅到了一丝傲慢
I thought I smelled arrogance.
你说的是自信吧
I think you meant "confidence."
不过我可以理解 没文化的人
But I can understand how the uneducated
会混淆这两个概念
are apt to confuse the two.
是吗 你想告诉我吗
Yeah? You want to tell me
你的这些寄生虫想要我的心脏干什么
what your dead-eyed drones want with my heart?
这无关个人恩怨
It's nothing personal.
我只是更加看重我自己的生命
I just value my life above yours.
阿亚 你拿她的心脏等于挑起战争
Aya, you take her heart, you start a war.
别被你和那些垃圾狼人的关系
Don't let your association with werewolf trash
蒙蔽了双眼 机会就在你面前
cloud the opportunity before you.
迈克尔森家人不等到你点亮咒语的蜡烛
The Mikaelsons will kill us
就会先杀了我们
before you can even light the candles on that spell.
没有别的选择
There is no alternative.
你错了
You're wrong.
给我几个小时解决这件事
Give me a few hours to set this thing straight,
拒绝让我参与会给你自己
or push me out of the way and condemn yourself
和斯特里克斯其他人带来绵长痛苦的死亡
and everyone else in the strix to a slow and painful death.
我和你一样想被解除血脉的联♥系♥
I want to be de-linked just as much as you do.
给我一个机会 以正确的方式来解除
Give me the chance to do it the right way.
午夜之前给我解决方案
Bring me a solution by midnight,
否则我就挖出你的心脏
or I will rip out your heart
然后再回来取她的
right before I come back and take hers.
补偿你的头痛 下回同享 海莉
袭击是为了解除血脉联♥系♥
The attack was about breaking the sire link.
马塞尔告诉我 阿亚的巫师们
Marcel told me that Aya's witches
已经有了解除的咒语
already have a spell to do it.
那你的心脏和这些有什么关系
And how does your heart play into all of this?
我是史上唯一一个血脉以外的吸血鬼
I'm the only un-sired vampire in history.
显然 这是咒语生效的关键
Apparently, that's the key to making it work.
但马塞尔今天早上却没告诉我们
And yet, Marcel neglected to mention it this morning.
放轻松
Hey, ease up.
他救了我
He saved me.
但斯特里克斯还会找上你
But the Strix might yet come for you.
让他们来
Let them.
我可不是容易被攻击的目标
I'm not an easy target.
他们最好能找到巫师
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表