剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我可不想伤到你
I do not wish to hurt you.
那就转化我
Well, then make me like you.
像你对卢西安那样转化我
Do to me what you did to Lucien.
你不知道你在要求些什么
You know not what you ask.
我知道我们就可以光明正大的恋爱
Well, I know we'd no longer have to hide our love--
不用瞒着我父亲 我哥哥
Not from my father, my brother,
不用隐瞒任何人
not from anyone.
如果我跟你一样 我就不会受制于任何人了
If I were like you, I would be beholden to no one,
我们就可以真正地无拘无束地在一起了
and we could be together truly with no boundaries.
你现在这样就很完美了
You are perfect just the way you are.
比如 这头动人的秀发
Take, for example, these lovely, long locks.
你究竟是如何
Now, how did you manage to capture
将夏天的味道融入在你的秀发之中呢
the scent of a summer's day in the tresses of your hair?
贝卡格香水
你说的记号♥
This mark that you speak of,
没有看到 弟弟
see nothing, brother.
贝卡格香水
我就知道你能找到我
I knew you would find me.
你好 吾爱
Hello, my sweet love.
我得选一个 你说要橘色还是紫色
I have to pick one. Orange or purple?
你叫我们来挑颜色的吗
Did you seriously call us here to play "Fashion police"?
我知道这是圣油
Ok. I know this is sacred oil,
但能不能等会儿
but can we please not do that right now?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢你们能来
Sorry. Thanks for coming.
就好像我们有得选一样 达维娜
Like we had a choice, Davina.
我们要是不听你的话
Either we do your bidding
你就会吹灭你的蜡烛
or you blow out that candle of yours
把我们变回狼形
and you turn us back into wolves,
所以我们根本就是你的奴隶
so we're pretty much your slaves.
海莉 好了 这是我们自己的选择
Now, Hayley, come on. This is the deal we made.
让人家把话说完吧
Let's let her say her piece, hmm?
你想要什么
What do you want?
这是我作为摄政者的第一次礼宴
This is my first kado as regent.
既然我代表着整座城市
Since I represent the city,
女巫团就得给我进贡
the covens have to pay tribute to me,
我还他们一个派对
and I throw them a party.
我要他们尊重我
I need them to respect me,
但这是那件事以来的第一次公共活动
but this is the first public event since--
你命令我杀掉第九区所有女巫的那件事吗
Since you had me kill those witches in the ninth ward?
我预感恐怕不会顺利
I have a feeling it might not go so well,
尤其是现在凡阮还认为
especially since Van Nguyen blames me
他妈妈的死都怪我
for what happened to his mom.
他发誓说要报复我的
He vowed to get back at me.
事实上 他说的是要抹杀我的存在
Actually, he said he would erase me.
什么人说话会这么狠啊
I mean, who even talks like that?
所以你要我们给你当保镖
So you want us to be your bodyguards.
我知道你们现在对我有点不满
Look. I know that you're not exactly thrilled with me right now,
但我要是死了 蜡烛的魔法也会消失
but if I die, that candle's magic dies, too,
那就没有什么能阻止
and then there's nothing stopping you
你们变回狼形了
from changing back into wolves.
那你留下陪着达维娜
Well, why don't you stay with Davina,
我去看看外面的情形
and I will check out the crowd?
我会保你不死
I'll keep you alive,
但如果你非要戴那条难看的橘色围巾
but if you wear that awful, orange scarf,
你真的还不如死了好
you'll wish that I hadn't.
一千年了
A thousand years.
真的这么久了吗
Can it really have been so long?
看着你感觉那些事就发生在昨天
Looking at you now, it feels like yesterday.
昨天是世界末日的话那没错
If yesterday were the apocalypse.
你是说离开我是你的世界末日吗
Are you saying that leaving me felt like the end of the world?
我指的是没杀你
Leaving you alive.
以利亚好像不在你身边呢
I notice Elijah's not with you.
他不想再跟着你了吗
Was he reluctant to tag along?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
他一直在找我
He's been calling me incessantly since
在我甩开他来听你扯过去的秘密
I ditched him to find you raving about some ancient secret
估计拿你的脑袋当脚凳的
and the possibility of using your head
可能性时
as a footstool.
我肯定他宁愿不要脚凳
Well, I'm sure he would rather have his footstool
也不愿意我说出那个秘密的
than have me share that little secret.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
在你和我在一起
In the time between being with me
到投入你哥哥的怀抱试图复仇期间
and seeking refuge in the arms of your brother,
你和我哥哥睡了
you slept with mine.
你真没创意
Oh, your accusations are so banal.
事实上 我从来没接触过你哥哥
The truth is, I've never been with your brother,
至少不是以你想象的那种方式
at least not in the way that you think.
你到底是来干什么的 奥罗拉
Why are you here, Aurora?
这里的巫师
The witches here,
他们在庆祝礼宴
they celebrate fete de kado--
礼物之节
Feast of gifts.
让我想起了我们给对方送过的那个
It made me remember that very intimate gift
亲密性十足的礼物
we gave each other so long ago.
我一直觉得生日是个
I always thought the day of one's birth
值得庆祝的日子
was an event to be celebrated.
我现在希望自己从未出生
And yet I wish I'd not been born.
你为何如此悲伤
What saddens you so?
奥罗拉 怎么了 告诉我
Aurora, what is it? Tell me.
我的生日毫无欢乐可言
The day of my birth is no occasion for joy.
我的母亲生我时去世了
My mother died giving birth to me.
那就是我人生的开始
That's my first act on this earth,
杀害了那个给我生命的人
was to kill the one who gave me life.
让我从此带着诅咒不再完整
It makes me cursed and broken,
成了惹人厌恶的东西
an abomination.
我
I--
你觉得自己带着诅咒
You believe that you are cursed,
但你不是一个人
but you are not alone.
我做过一件事
There is a thing that I have done
从未告诉别人
that I never told anybody.
这会伤透丽贝卡的心
It will break Rebekah's heart.
让科尔愤怒
Kol would rage.
让芬恩和我断绝关系 而以利亚
Finn would disown me, and Elijah...
永远不会再原谅我
would never forgive me.
我杀死了我的母亲
I killed my mother...
并非在出生时 而是处于盛怒之下
Not in childbirth, but in a fit of rage.
她给了我两次生命
Twice she birthed me--
一次作为私生子 第二次成了现在这样
once as a bastard and then once as this thing I am now.
是她剥夺了我
She crippled me from becoming
原本的命运
who I was meant to be,
然后她也以我为耻抛弃了我
and then she turned her back on me in shame...
所以我杀死了她
And so I killed her,
栽赃给了我父亲
and I blamed it on my father,
从那之后我们一直在逃亡
And we've been running ever since
直到现在 直到遇到你
until now, until you,
所以
so, you see,
不管你觉得自己有多不好
how ever broken you think you are,
都超不过我
you are not as broken as me.
这次你又想用我们的差别推开我
See, once again, you seek to repel me with our differences,
但我看到的却是更多相似之处
but all I can see is how you and I are the same.
那让我们交换这个礼物
Well, then let us share this gift with each other.
你要永远保守我最隐秘的秘密
you will forever hold my deepest shame,
而我
and I--
将保守你的
I will hold yours.
我们永远不能向别人吐露这个秘密
Never again shall we speak them to another soul,
他们也就永远不能控制我们
and never again will they have any power over us.
我要是说因为我的生日
Would you think it base of me
我想再要一个礼物过分吗
to ask one more gift on my birthday?
我什么都愿意给你
I would give you anything.
那么 请你 尼克劳斯
Then, please, Niklaus...
让我变成吸血鬼吧
make me like you.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表