剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
What's the best way to truly hurt a hybrid?
然后我想到了一个办法
And then it came to me.
不 不要
No! No!
不要 不要
No! No!
弗雷娅
Freya?
出什么事了
What's happening?
几个被迷惑的旅者
Some compelled tourist.
送来了这个
He left this.
-谁的 -杰克逊
- Who? - Jackson.
斯特里克斯的附信
Courtesy of the Strix.
亲爱的朋友
附上杰克逊的心
海莉的随后奉上
除非你来科尔特兰汽车店
此致
特里斯坦
除非我们答应他们的要求
So unless we meet their demands,
否则海莉就是下一个
Hayley will be next.
杰克 我对不起你
Jack, I'm so sorry.
我就不该把这些事带进你的生活
I never should have brought any of this into your life.
是我太自私
I was so selfish.
我从来没遇到过一个永远陪在我身边的人
I never met anyone who was always just there for me.
是你给了我被爱的感觉
You let me feel what it is to be loved.
但我会让他们付出代价
But I will make them suffer for this.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我一定让他们付出代价
I will make all of them suffer.
放开我
Let go of me!
恐怕我没有时间温柔了
I'm afraid I don't have time to be delicate.
搞什么
What the hell?
我让弗雷娅设了个结界
I had Freya create a boundary spell.
-克劳斯 -我得去救我孩子的母亲
- Klaus. - I'm off to save the mother of my child,
要救她 就得解决已经占了上风的敌人
And to do so, I must face those with a distinct advantage.
我没法一边担心你一边战斗
I cannot wage war if I am worried about you,
我也决不允许你死掉
and I will not entertain any thought of letting you die.
你无权这么做
You have no right to do this.
在你饿死前我一定回来
I will be back long before you starve.
与此同时 如果你忍♥受不了痛苦
In the meantime, if the pain should get too great,
那我建议你停止犯傻 喝点人血
I suggest you stop this foolishness and feed.
O型的
Type o negative.
入口稍微有点辣
Just a hint of copper aftertaste.
相信我 你会爱上它的
Trust me, you'll learn to love it.
你这样跟逼我喝掉它没区别
This is the same as force-feeding me!
克劳斯
Klaus!
如果你有那么一点点在乎我
If you care about me at all,
就不要这么做
you won't do this.
我不会原谅你的
I will never forgive you.
我只能冒一下你不原谅我的风险了
I'm just going to have to risk you never forgiving me.
因为如果让你死掉我也绝不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself if I let you die.
不
No!
两名吸血鬼始祖与两位强大的巫师
Two original vampires and two powerful witches
对抗一群异教♥徒♥
against an army of miscreants--
我可是相当期待
I'm rather looking forward to it.
请牢记我可是肉体凡胎
Keep in mind that I'm mortal,
尽管我也想这些家伙从我的城市里滚蛋
and as much as I want these guys out of my city,
我喜欢活着 所以让我去找女巫
I like breathing, so let me go to the covens.
我可以提议让你们结为同盟
I can propose an alliance.
他们痛恨你们 但如果我去解释一下...
They hate you guys, but if I explain what's going on--
时间来不及
There's no time.
从来都来不及
There never is,
但在我们仓促行动之前
but before we rush into battle,
我们要记住或许特里斯坦
let's keep in mind that Tristan may be
正是把你们带向灭亡的那个敌人
the very foe to lead you to your doom.
这不正是预言预示的那样吗
Isn't this exactly what the prophecy foretold?
丽贝卡逃亡在外
Rebekah's on the run.
我不会再失去你们俩
I will not lose the two of you, as well.
丽贝卡很安全
Rebekah's safe.
弟弟 或许你应该留下
Brother, perhaps you should stay.
那我还算什么父亲
And what kind of father would I be
如果我不去拯救我孩子的母亲
if I didn't fight for the mother of my child?
不 我可不想被
No. I have no intention of being outmaneuvered
特里斯坦·德·马特尔的计谋打败
by Tristan De Martel of all people.
可惜事与愿违
Intention's got nothing to do with it.
只要特里斯坦·德·马特尔
As long as Tristan Du Martel
拥有诅咒之锁与你孩子的母亲
has the Serratura and your baby's mama,
他就具有优势
the advantage is all his.
那么我们就夺走他的优势
Well, then we should take that advantage from him.
我需要一些属于他妹妹的东西
I'm gonna need something that belonged to his sister.
[咒语]
Sispann agresè.
撞死他
Run him down.
来得正好
Nice timing.
噢 我的爱人
Oh. My love,
我就知道你会找到我
I knew you'd find me.
你好 卡米尔
Hello, Camille.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Have you come to gloat?
事实上 我十分同情你目前的处境
Actually, I'm quite sympathetic to your plight.
曾几何时有人剥夺了我体面死去的权利
I was once denied the right to die with dignity.
我后来痛恨那个夺走我那个选择的人
I grew to hate the one who took that choice away from me,
所以如果你选择死 那就如你所愿
so if you have decided to die, so be it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
总的来说 这是今天别人为我做过的
All things considered, that's the nicest thing
最贴心的事情
anyone's done for me all day.
在你准备迎接你的结局的同时
As you prepare for what's to come,
我想给你一个另外的选择
I would offer you another choice.
你可以独自挨饿
You can starve alone,
或者你可以赌上你余下的生命来帮我
or you can choose to risk what remains of your life to help me.
如果你敢动她一根头发...
If you touch a hair on her head...
我会尽我最大的努力约束我弟弟 特里斯坦
I'll do my very best to restrain my brother, Tristan,
但是你我都知道当他想时候
but you and I both know he can be impossibly savage
他能变得异常残酷
when he wants to be.
讲你的条件
State your terms.
你到帕特里克码头的仓库里与我们碰面
You'll meet us at Patrick's dock, the warehouse.
我们用奥罗拉交换海莉与诅咒之锁
We exchange Aurora for Hayley and the Serratura.
噢 特里斯坦 如果是我 我会尽快
Oh. Tristan, I would make it snappy
如果你不想让尼克劳斯
unless of course you want Niklaus
取走那个可怜女孩的内脏的话
to eviscerate that poor girl.
把那个肮脏的婊♥子♥带来
Go retrieve that filthy cur.
把附子草的剂量加倍
Double the dosage of wolfsbane.
一定要让她尝够苦头
Make certain she suffers.
等一下
Now hold up.
或许我们应该仔细考虑一下 好吗
Maybe we should think this through, huh?
我已经考虑过了
I already have.
迈克尔森兄弟想与我做交易
The Mikaelsons want to make a deal,
所以我会给他们想要的东西
so I'll give them exactly what they want,
一旦我确定奥罗拉安全了
and once I know Aurora is safe,
我就下令斯特里克斯全体出击
I'll order the strix to descend en masse.
在夜尽之前
Before the night is over,
我们就可以永远封印他们
we will seal them away for all time.
你认为这能行得通吗
You think this is gonna work?
你是这个城市的摄政者
You are a regent to the city
拥有你先辈的魔力
filled with the power of your ancestors.
我可以和你连通 把你的魔力加到我身上
I can channel you, add your power to mine,
然后我们再看情况
and then we'll see.
好吧
Fair enough.
[咒语]
Kache l'nan san. Je chèch je yo.
他们来了
Here they come.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我真希望可以说见到你们很高兴
I wish I could say it was a pleasure.
马塞勒斯 你投向了敌人 我明白了
Marcellus, made your bed with the enemy, I see.
会员身份享有特权
Membership has its privileges.
让我们进行交易 可以吗
Let's get on with this, shall we?
海莉·马歇尔·肯纳
Hayley Marshall Kenner
只是遭受了一点轻微的折磨
only slightly worse for wear.
你们必须得原谅她现在看上去有点失常
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表