剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I've heard that time heals all wounds,
但我的个人经历证明这是假话
but that has not been my own experience.
也许忙点别的事
I wonder if keeping busy
让你分分神能减少你的哀痛
might help distract you from your grief.
你有什么建议
You have something in mind?
奥罗拉还没被抓 肯定在计划复仇
Aurora's still at large, no doubt plotting her revenge.
她利用卡米尔伤害过我一次
She used to Camille to get to me once.
也许还会再来一次
She may do so again.
现在的卡米还很脆弱
And Cami is rather vulnerable.
我希望她能有个保镖
I'd like to provide some safeguarding.
她的保镖不是你吗
Isn't that your job?
不
No.
不再是了
Not anymore.
好吧
Fine.
是不是我们的
Can I assume
天才姐姐终于找到我疯狂的前女友了
our very gifted sister has finally found my lunatic ex?
就现场来看
From the looks of things...
应该是你疯狂的前女友找到弗雷娅了
I would say that the lunatic ex found Freya.
那我们得再找个女巫追踪她了
Well, then, we'll procure another witch to track her.
没必要
There's no need.
我发现了线索
I got something.
我猜
Let me guess.
阿亚又需要什么了
Aya needs something else done.
其实 我是来告诉你我是你这边的人
Actually, I came to let you know I'm on your side.
那也许你跟阿亚说
Then maybe you can tell Aya
让我永久复活科尔
to let me bring back Kol permanently.
D 我理解 但我们得排个轻重缓急
D, I hear you, but we need to talk priorities.
科尔已经死了
Kol has been dead.
晚复活一会儿没什么
He can stay dead a little while longer.
但我的性命随时都可能会丢
But my life could end at any minute.
我知道
I know.
拜托你告诉我 你并不信任她
Just please tell me you don't trust her.
没错 但我信你 而且我需要你信我
I don't. But I do trust you, and I need you to trust me.
阿亚永远会打自己的小算盘
Okay, Aya's always gonna be playing her own game,
和这城市里所有人都一样
just like everybody else in this town,
但现在 是我们最需要团结的时候
but now more than ever, we got to stick together.
等这事过去 我一定帮你
And when this is over, I will help you raise
复活你那个欠揍的男朋友
your pain-in-the ass boyfriend from the dead.
松林之下
"A forest of pine.
木盒之中
"And a box made so fine.
动作要快 否则弗雷娅将深埋地下
"Come quickly. If not, then poor Freya shall rot,
直至腐烂 直到永远
Buried in dirt for all time."
那女人疯了
The woman is insane.
她真的非得
Does she have to punish us
拿世界上最难听的打油诗折磨我们吗
with the world's most unfortunate limerick?
难道我们被迫参与她的
Is it not enough that we're forced
变♥态♥游戏还不够惨吗
to play her wretched games?
弗雷娅看到了自己被活埋
Freya saw a vision of herself buried alive.
奥罗拉会尽她所能
Aurora will do everything in her power
实现这个可怕的预言
to bring about this miserable prophecy.
那我们去阻止她吧
Let's go stop her, shall we?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我把我哥哥为我
I used the same concoction on you
那段小插曲调制的药剂
that my brother crafted for my...
用在了你身上
Episodes.
效果很好 对吧
It's rather effective, wouldn't you say?
可怜的小东西
Poor dear.
想想 弗雷娅 我们本会成为姐妹的
To think, Freya, we could've been sisters.
很不幸 我和女巫待在一起的时间很长
Unfortunately, I've spent enough time with witches
知道施咒语需要注意力
to know that casting spells requires focus,
注意力需要清晰的思维
and focus requires clarity of mind,
可是你现在并没有
something you don't currently have.
我的兄弟们会来救我的
My brothers will come for me.
那最好
That's good.
我正等他们来呢
'cause that's precisely what I'm counting on.
唯一的问题在于
The only question is...
你能不能活到他们赶来
Will you still be alive when they get here?
你楼下的门铃坏了
Your doorbell is broken downstairs.
我总是忘记命令房♥东去修
I keep forgetting to compel the shady landlord to fix it.
下次先发短♥信♥来
Next time, text.
你会受伤的
You could get hurt,
偷偷接近有很多黑魔法法器的人
sneaking up on someone with a stockpile of dark objects.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
就因为 你和克劳斯之间那点小矛盾
Risking the lives of, oh, every vampire in existence
拿世上所有吸血鬼的性命冒险
over your petty fight with Klaus?
看来你是带着社交任务来的
And here I thought this was a social call.
我是来唤醒你的 卡米
More like a wake-up call, Cami.
你最近迷失了自己
You haven't been yourself lately,
你在不理智的情况下
and in your less-than-sane moments,
使我在乎的人置身危险
you have been putting the people that I care about in danger.
我记得我已经证明过自己了
See, I sort of thought I had proven myself.
我冒险把当时剩余的生命用来救你们
I did risk what was left of my life to save yours.
或许我现在需要点个人空间
And maybe what I need is some space
来处理这一切
to deal with this whole...
例如我已经死了 我需要嗜血
I don't know, being dead, drinking blood,
我会永生
living forever.
如果你是来给我上课的
If you have come to lecture me,
省省吧
save it.
我已经给自己上了几周课了
I have been lecturing myself for weeks.
你说得对
You're right.
这是你的外套吗
Is this your coat?
很好
Great.
你不需要上课
You don't need a lecture,
但我还是要带你去学校
But I am gonna take your ass to school.
弗雷娅不在那
Freya's not in there.
她在那待过 我能闻到她的血
She was-- I can smell her blood--
但更强烈的气味在正西
But the stronger scent is due west.
你循着气息去那边 我去木屋
You track the scent; I'll take the cabin.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus...
无论发生什么 向我保证
Whatever happens, you promise me...
奥罗拉活不过今天
Aurora dies today.
奥罗拉
Aurora...
适合现代女性的现代化武器
Modern weaponry for the modern woman.
当然 这里面有点小玄机
With a little bit of flair, of course.
我忍♥不住说出来了
I couldn't help myself.
它很漂亮 不是吗
It's pretty, no?
很俗气
Pretty vulgar.
和以前一样 做作而又无趣
Theatrical and tasteless as ever.
弗雷娅在哪
Where's Freya?
以利亚
Oh, Elijah...
你还是这么老古板
You remain a stick in the mud.
看来你亲爱的姐姐得你真传
And it seems your darling sister takes after you.
她也在老古板子里
She's stuck in the mud, too,
在外面某个地方
Somewhere out there,
忙忙碌碌 奄奄一息
busy as a little bee, dying.
如果还没死透的话
If not already dead.
再选一次
芬恩
Finn...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
死敌一批批都被我们家族消灭
Legions of deadly enemies have fallen by my family's hand.
你凭什么觉得你能幸免
What makes you think you stand a chance?
你和你弟弟缔造的神话
You actually believe in your own myth
你对此还真是深信不疑
you and your brother created.
没有什么会永不改变
Nothing lasts always and forever,
你肯定也不会
and certainly not you.
那你还在等什么
So what are we waiting for?
在等尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
我不会在这杀掉尼克劳斯的
I'm not here to kill Niklaus.
我只是在等他来
I'm only waiting for him to arrive...
让他看着你死
So he can watch you die.
你要教育我就是带我来这里
So this is you taking me to school?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表