剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you know, Lucien, I rather enjoy Thanksgiving...
油滋滋的火鸡 酸甜可口的蔓越莓酱
the turkey, the cranberry sauce,
那些谎言 欺骗和背叛
the lies, the deceit, the betrayal.
或许或许我们应该以忏悔
Perhaps we should begin this evening's proceedings
拉开今晚的序幕
with a little confession,
你们请自便
and do help yourselves.
所以这场晚宴只不过是一场粗暴的审讯
So this entire dinner is meant to be some boorish inquisition.
真无礼
How rude.
胡说 亲爱的
Nonsense, luv.
我的哥哥只是想确保
My brother merely wishes to make certain
我们达成了共识
we're all on the same page,
谁想先开始呢
So who would like to begin?
卢西安和我一直相看两厌
Well, Lucien and I have always loathed each other.
如果我们当初作为带来希望渺茫消息的同盟
Had we arrived as allies with news of a bleak future,
你一定会质疑我们
you would have doubted us.
我们为了消除怀疑 而虚与委蛇
We sought to remove suspicion by maintaining appearances.
天啊尼克劳斯 这些可悲的谎话一定就像
Oh, my dear, these pathetic lies promise to be
你今年填在火鸡里的东西一样难以下咽
as difficult to swallow as your stuffing this year, Niklaus.
居然塞了胡桃
Walnuts. Honestly.
归根结底 我们来是为了保护你们
The bottom line is, we came to protect you
和我们自己
and ourselves.
在这一点上我们从未动摇
We have never wavered on this point.
那我地盘上的那些尸体
And the bodies on my streets,
那些也是你的保护手段吗
is that your protection, as well?
只是斯特里克斯一贯的做法
It's business as usual for the Strix.
这个屡见不鲜的策略总能获得奇效
An old tactic used often and to great success...
撕裂者杰克 山姆之子
Jack the Ripper, son of Sam.
惊吓过度的人类平民总是更容易控制
A frightened human populace is that much easier to control.
如果旅游业受损
If tourism should decline
本地吸血鬼们没有了新鲜的血液
and the local vampires are deprived of fresh blood,
你也看到了 马塞尔很快就加入了我们
well, you saw how quickly Marcel joined our ranks.
平庸至极
Pedestrian.
我还以为这种华而不实的把戏能有更多噱头
I would've expected more from such gaudy theatrics.
如果我们想要某样东西
Well, if one wanted to obtain a certain item
譬如说 是私人藏品
in, say, a private collection
但我们却无法受邀进入
but one was not invited to the home
私人藏品所在的地方
where said private collection was located,
这时警方调查就会非常有用
police investigation could come in very handy
很容易就把这些东西作为证据回收
to remove these items as evidence.
我想你是指那个小奖章
I take it that you are referring to the medallion.
我想大概是我妹妹
I suppose it was my sister
分享了这个情报
who shared that bit of information.
别怪奥罗拉
Don't blame Aurora.
你们两个可算不上什么玩阴谋诡计的天才
You two are hardly conspiratorial geniuses.
好玩的是 事实上
Funny story... it turns out all along
这个奖章一直都在尼克的朋友卡米尔
that the medallion was in the hands of Nik's friend Camille
酒吧女兼心理治疗师手里
the bartender- slash-therapist.
为了搜她的藏品 不得不逮捕她
Had to get her arrested in order to search her goodies,
可以这么说
so to speak,
但我知道你多爱她
but I would never allow any harm to come to her,
我永远不会允许有人伤害她
knowing the great affection you have for her.
真的假的 看橄榄球 你可是个吸血鬼
Seriously? Football? You're a vampire.
闭嘴 给我拿瓶啤酒来
Shut up and get me a beer.
还是要我换种方法来解渴
Should I find another way to quench my thirst?
我是不能杀你 但我可以伤害你
I can't kill you, but I can hurt you...
打断你的骨头 割伤你漂亮的脸蛋
break bones, slice up your pretty face,
治好你 再重新来一次
heal you, then do it all over again.
再有下次 我就会这么干
Next time, that's how this goes down.
明白了吗
Got it?
明白了
Got it.
喝吧
Drink up.
反正你哪里也去不了
You ain't going anywhere.
一个可以把我们都关起来的小奖章
A medallion that could lock us away
可不像是明智的保护我们的手段
hardly seems like a wise strategy for those come to protect us.
把它交出来
Hand it over.
放了丽贝卡
And release Rebekah.
我插一句 丽贝卡在奥罗拉手上对吧
Uh, just a tick. Aurora has Rebekah, hmm?
没理由质疑我不会保护忠主的安全
No reason why I shouldn't be trusted with my sire's safety.
当然了
Of course,
除非你精神异常发作了
unless you were to have one of your episodes.
别激动卢西安
Easy, Lucien.
这只是我妹妹保护自己的筹码
My sister sought leverage to protect herself.
我们之中有谁不是这样
Who among us would do otherwise?
尼克劳斯 你能不能提醒我一下
Niklaus, would you politely remind me
我们为什么不直接命令他们
why we shouldn't just compel them all
给我们我们想要的
to give us what we want?
抱歉 以利亚刚刚说了什么让你们笑成这样
I'm sorry. Did Elijah say something amusing?
亲爱的 因为精神控制我们错失了一个世纪
We lost a century to compulsion, my love,
我们中还有人付出了更惨痛的代价
and some of us lost a great deal more.
我们绝不会允许自己
Surely you can't believe we'd allow ourselves
毫无防备地过来
to come here vulnerable.
亲爱的奥罗拉 精神控制不是我的唯一技能
My dearest Aurora, compulsion is not my only party trick.
我可不喜欢这些威胁
I do not like these threats.
我们是否能继续存在还要靠迈克尔森家族
Our continued existence depends on the Mikaelsons.
自从费恩和科尔死后 我们就明白了
We've known that since Finn and Kol died.
不幸的是 世上其他的吸血鬼也知道这点
Unfortunately, so does every other vampire in the world.
鉴于那些认祖归宗的吸血鬼发起了战争
Given that the sire lines have declared war
窝里斗个不停
against one another,
你可以想象多少年轻的巫师
you can imagine how many young upstarts
得出一个同样的结论 杀死一个始祖
have come to the same conclusion... kill an original,
把一整支敌对血脉消灭干净
wipe out an entire line of rivals.
沉重的负担 不是吗 数以千计的
Heavy burden, isn't it, the lives of thousands
认祖归宗的吸血鬼的生命与你休戚相关
of sired vampires resting on your shoulders?
最完美的情况是
In a perfect world,
你会允许我们把你永远封印
you'd allow us to seal you away forever,
从而消除这个威胁
thus eliminating the threat.
幸好 这个世界远称不上完美
Fortunately, the world is far from perfect.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
我都找不到她在哪个大♥陆♥
I can't find the continent she's on,
更别说城市了
let alone the city.
也许你需要她的随身物
Maybe you just need something of hers,
比如梳子或...
maybe a-- a hair brush or--
我体内流着她的血 这应该足够了
Her blood is in my veins. That should be enough.
等下 弗雷娅
Wait. Hey, Freya,
你不能这么放弃
you can't just give up.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
你找我♥干♥什么
What did you want?
马塞尔告诉我发生了什么
Marcel told me what was going on.
你突然就在乎了吗
Mm, and you decided to care?
这是巫师之间的事 文森特
This is witch business, Vincent.
你已经放弃魔法了...
You don't even practice anymore...
至于斯特里克斯
And as for the Strix,
如果他们对付我 我自会应付
if they come after me, I'll deal with it.
我不怕他们
I'm not afraid.
也许你该怕
Maybe you should be.
-你想吓唬我吗 -不 达维娜
- You trying to scare me? - No, Davina.
我是想提醒你 但你并不喜欢
I'm trying to warn you, but you don't like it
别人跟你有分歧
when people disagree with you.
我听说你还会因此动怒
From what I hear, you get pretty mad.
让我生气的是
What makes me mad is getting lectured
被一个放弃巫师身份的人说教
by the guy who walked away from being a witch.
那我最好小心些了
Well, then I best be careful,
不然我会跟那些惹你生气的人一样
or else I'm gonna end up like all the people
悲惨收场 对吧
you got mad at last time, right?
卡拉·阮袭击了我
Kara Nguyen attacked me.
那你就杀了她吗
So you had her killed?
你要杀了所有跟你意见不合的人吗 达维娜
You gonna kill anybody who disagrees with you, Davina?
我处理掉了一个威胁
I took care of a threat.
这是领袖的职责
That's what leaders do,
如果有人再想反抗我
and if anyone tries to stand against me,
我还是会狠下杀手
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表