剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Klaus will follow along with them.
你的下一个受害者是谁 我吗
Who is your next victim?! Me?!
不是 不
No. No.
我永远不会伤害你的
Hey, I would never hurt you.
但我不会收手
But I'm not backing down.
我要夺回我的家 我的城市 我的自♥由♥
I am taking back my home, my city, my freedom.
我认识的马塞尔
The Marcel that I knew...
我爱的那个人
the man that I loved...
不是一个审判者 也不是个刽子手
never fancied himself judge, jury and executioner.
你想要正义
You want justice?
虽然他们从来
Well, that's a hell of a lot more
都没给我过正义 但是
than they ever offered me, but...
好
...sure.
我答应
Sure.
那就按正义的方式来
Let's have justice.
也许是我们活该
You know, maybe it's fair
-因为我们对达维娜犯下的罪孽 -不
- that you and I pay for what was done to Davina. - No.
达维娜想要的不是复仇 好吗
Davina didn't want revenge, okay?
结束我的痛苦吧
Just put me out of my misery!
至少让我睡过去
At least put me to bloody sleep!
海莉在照顾霍普
Hayley's attending to Hope,
但我可以去叫她
but I can get her for you.
她很难过
She's struggling with it.
我们的情况不太妙 尼克劳斯
Not our finest moment, Niklaus.
确实
No.
拜托你照顾好她
Please take care of her.
我向你保证
I promise you.
还有丽贝卡
And Rebekah.
我会救出她 我会让马塞尔付出代价
I will get our sister, and I will make Marcel pay.
不 兄弟 不要 这不是
No, brother, no, no. This was not...
这不怪马塞尔
This was not Marcel.
得怪我 都是我的错
This was me. This was my fault.
这一切 都是我的错
I did all... all of this.
没有你我做不到 以利亚
I can't do this without you, Elijah.
听我说
Listen to me.
你要坚强起来
You have to be strong.
我们需要你
We need you.
尼克 是我 你的血脉组成了一支复仇大军
Nik, it's me. There's an army of your sirelings eager for blood.
马塞尔让他们不惜一切代价找到你
Marcel has them set to tear apart the city to find you,
但我跟他谈了 他答应换个方式
but after a brief chat, he's considered an alternative.
虽然我觉得这可能更糟
Though I think it might be worse.
他要你自己回来接受审判
He wants you to come back here and stand trial for your sins.
让最恨我的人审判我
Before a jury of those who hate me the most?
我才不去呢
Like hell I will.
你不去 这些暴徒也会找到你
If you don't, this mob will hunt you down.
就目前的状况看 我看他们
And given their current frenzy, I can't imagine
绝不会对你或者阻拦他们的人手下留情
they'll show any mercy to you or anyone standing in their way.
这不是审判
It's not a trial.
这是自杀
This is suicide.
带着海莉和霍普 离开这个城市
Take Hayley, take Hope, get the hell out of the city.
不
No.
我们不会离开
We won't leave here.
不 达维娜 求你
No! Davina! Please!
不 求你不要离开我
No, please don't leave me!
也许还有救他们的办法
There may be a way to save them.
就算毁灭世界我也愿意
Then I will move the world to make it so.
我需要时间
I need time.
你觉得我应该去受审
You think I should stand trial
接受那群嗜血暴徒的审判
before that death-dealing mob?
那只是开始
Well, that's the easy part.
为了救你的家人
In order to save your family,
你还得活着结束审判才行
you need to come out of that trial alive.
克劳斯 这太危险了
Klaus, it's too dangerous.
-让我跟你一起去 -不行
- Let me come with you. - No, I think not.
再说 他们想要的是我
Besides, I'm the one they want.
先前 我不肯将女儿托付给你
Some time ago, I refused to trust you with our daughter.
-克劳斯 -我逼你离开霍普
- Klaus... - I took you from Hope.
我错了
I was wrong.
照顾好她
Take care of her.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你呢
Are you?
为了让弗雷娅的计划成功
For Freya's plan to work,
我不能疯掉 你不能死掉
I can't go mad and you can't die.
这几率有多大
What are the bloody odds of that?
不是你说我的口才能助我脱险吗
Wasn't it you who once said I could talk my way out of hell?
安静
Silence!
伟大的克劳斯·迈克尔森
The great Klaus Mikaelson
决定屈尊来到我们面前
has decided to grace us with his presence.
我没有任何好隐瞒的 马塞尔
I have nothing to hide, Marcel.
你希望我为我所犯下的罪行受审
You wish to put me on trial for my many grievous sins.
那就继续吧
Well, go on.
开始吧
Have at it.
克劳斯·迈克尔森
Klaus Mikaelson.
当了这些愤怒人们千年的主子
Sire to a thousand years' worth of angry faces.
被众人仇恨的滋味如何
How does it feel to be this hated?
说啊
Go on.
看看他们
Look at them.
我说看看他们
I said, look at them!
毕竟他们可都是你的人
They're all yours, after all.
记得他吗
Do you remember him?
1694年
1694.
他妻子指控丽贝卡使用巫术
His wife accused Rebekah of witchcraft.
所以你转化了他
So you turned him
并催眠他吸干了妻子的血
and then compelled him to drain his wife dry.
这个人
Or this man.
他只是个农夫
He was a simple farmer.
1745年
In 1745,
他错买♥♥了你想要的土地
he made the mistake of owning land that you wanted.
你本可以轻易得到土地
You could've easily taken it.
而你却转化了他
Instead, you turned him
并让他烧毁了他的整个村庄
and then made him burn his entire village to the ground.
而这个女人
Or this woman.
1♥8♥9♥1年 她母亲患上了肺炎
1♥8♥9♥1. Her mother had pneumonia.
整夜咳嗽不止
Coughed all through the night.
你觉得很烦
You got annoyed.
所以你同时转化了她们
So you turned them both,
让她眼睁睁看着你烧死了她母亲
and made her watch as you burned her mother alive.
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
我确实罪孽深重
My sins were terrible indeed.
但是他们让这个世界惧怕我
But they taught the world to fear me,
这样的恐惧保护了我的家人
and that fear protected my family.
别拿家人来说教我
Don't preach to me about family!
我也曾是你的家人
I was your family once.
反正你那么说的
Or so you said.
结果我落得什么下场
And where did that get me?
我本可以让你当一辈子无名小卒
I could've left you nameless and alone,
但是我没有
but I didn't.
我带走了你 并且造就了现在的你
I took you and I made you all that you are.
我想在场所有人都是你造就的
I guess you made everyone here.
按你的样子造就的
Made us all in your image.
愤怒
Angry,
多疑偏执 冷酷无情
paranoid, merciless.
为什么
Why?
为什么还要转化我们
Why even bother siring us?
你是害怕孤单吗
Were you afraid to be alone?
是那个原因吗
Was that it?
你想创造出如此卑鄙恶心的生物
Did you want to make something so vile and disgusting,
就像你那样吗
like you?
到最终 原因已经不重要了
In the end, the reason doesn't matter.
你创造了我们 你抛弃了我们
You made us, you abandoned us,
任何敢于为自己抗争的人
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表